Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

An update from me: since after using this method for about two weeks worsened the condition my eye area fat (might be due to the fact that I was using retin-A - for under eye area as well, and slept with a piece of cloth over my eyes - which provided heating of that area) I've recently undergone an undereye lipotransfer, with some of the fat applied to the upper eye are as well. Once it heals I will be able to compare the results, and then maybe provide some progress pics.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Soalian
An update from me: since after using this method for about two weeks worsened the condition my eye area fat (might be due to the fact that I was using retin-A - for under eye area as well, and slept with a piece of cloth over my eyes - which provided heating of that area) I've recently undergone an undereye lipotransfer, with some of the fat applied to the upper eye are as well. Once it heals I will be able to compare the results, and then maybe provide some progress pics.
So you hadn't noticed fat loss with the use of Retin-a alone? Only when you started the cold exposure method did you notice fat loss under the eyes, is that correct?

How did he ever come across this theory in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Did you lose fat in the upper eye area as well as the under-eye area?

He just experimented with it, and saw promising results.

It's not a theory, if it actually works in practice

How did he ever come across this theory in the first place
He just experimented with it, and saw promising results.

It's not a theory, if it actually works in practice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
I'm gonna use it on my dick

can someone tldr this entire thread for me? why is it 18 pages long?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Getting ice burn by overapplying ice cubes on my lids :ROFLMAO:

Is it worth getting upper eyelids fillers, given the cost, over doing this technique?

why this not BOTB anymore? is it cope?

Yeah it is due to retin-a, there was a guy who reported the same thing, sadly can't put a warning for this in the op.
can someone tldr this entire thread for me? why is it 18 pages long?
Bumped to hell and back, the same questions every few pages.
basically as an addition to the op:
Ice cubes directly if you ain't got no time for the bowl method
Do not use retin-a while doing this, will burn the fat instead of build it (could be used as a topical fat burner this way I guess)
Doesn't do much for undereyes, but works fucking well for upper eyelids
Yeah that's all, just do it, it works.

Is it worth getting upper eyelids fillers, given the cost, over doing this technique?
Not for the uppers when you can get the same level of natural hooding in like 3-8 weeks depending on your body/time/method/health
For the unders, I had some filler there but now the whole skin is red, looks like I'm permanently blushed, but kinda fake blushed, I'd go for fat grafts, read somewhere that some surgeons can do stem cell fat grafts, making your body produce more, looks better imo

why this not BOTB anymore? is it cope?
Never was, never will.
Lorsss unpinned it back then because muh fillers are quicker.
Don't care, helping out all the lads with this, something that was thought to be impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 9699
So you hadn't noticed fat loss with the use of Retin-a alone? Only when you started the cold exposure method did you notice fat loss under the eyes, is that correct?
Yes, that is correct
Did you lose fat in the upper eye area as well as the under-eye area?
No, didnt notice such thing. Only in the undereye area, since I haven't applied retin-a above the eyes

Bump , i can see a slight crease from 2 week of applying , my eyes get more uue when im tired/less sleep because of ptosis and it gives the illusion of lacking fat/hoodedness.

Last edited:
Share results OP, are you still doing this?

How long do I have to rub the ice cubes to the eye area?

Share results OP, are you still doing this?
Not doing this actively anymore, seems to be stable, also now that it's colder outside I wanna see if the cold air alone can do something now that the eyes are accustomed to storing fat around there
Eyes look the same as in the last update, only brows got a bit thicker

How long do I have to rub the ice cubes to the eye area?
Till it fucking hurts so much that you can't no more, ice cubes are no joke, just melt half an ice cube for the start and build up from that

isnt that based on canthal tilt bro?
It's pure genetics bro
Not even canthal tilt, moreso the soft tissue placement, where your tendons attach etc
This on the other hand is purely genetic tho, still, hooded > non hooded

Not doing this actively anymore, seems to be stable, also now that it's colder outside I wanna see if the cold air alone can do something now that the eyes are accustomed to storing fat around there
Eyes look the same as in the last update, only brows got a bit thicker

Till it fucking hurts so much that you can't no more, ice cubes are no joke, just melt half an ice cube for the start and build up from that

Not even canthal tilt, moreso the soft tissue placement, where your tendons attach etc
So are muscle insertion genetic. Just look at this picture:

8ab4dc45-57bd-4042-81ac-e1e09b28c399-gif.733609
9fa42394-26f8-4de6-abfe-09c3ffa15060-jpeg.733610

Hooding is epigenetic factor.

I found it out bro. With NCT u can not have positive hooding but with PCT u can have negative hooding

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and brainded
bump

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
ngl if i spent all this enery and time bumping this thrwad into actually doing it
my eyes prob would have been hooded by now jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 6723
Does this technique grow bones as well? Cause if not its over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Just lock this thread tbh, @NoBonezForMoanz tag mods and tell them to lock

• JFL
  • JFL
I would be doing this but it give me negative hooding and that's not ideal like Jordan Barrett

• Woah
does it improve undereye support in any way ? Or is the fat on the lower eyelid different than the fat on the upper eyelid?

I'm still doing this shit on upper eyelids, but I'm also using Tretinoin, up to my cheekbones or so.

IDK whether or not it's defeating the purpose, of me trying to re-gain some fat in the area tbh, because I think I suffered from Tretinoin-induced facial fat loss in the periorbital area, and Tretinoin is reported to be able to migrate a few inches also.

I haven't started this shit jfl
i'm a lazy motherfucker just like the rest of this site
that complains but never does anything
This thread is botb
mods pin it

@bpdandectasy @Proex @MarkCorrigan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latino_, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 7506 and 3 others
bump one last time
May Allah be with me
and give me full aspie hooding

I haven't started this shit jfl
i'm a lazy motherfucker just like the rest of this site
that complains but never does anything
This thread is botb
mods pin it

@bpdandectasy @Proex @MarkCorrigan
Unironically, why wouldn't the mods pin it? It's the only looks max thread that actually had an effect on me.

• +1
One thing I "discovered": what increases hooding is general stress on the eye region. I have two personal examples, one of them was today where I was putting minox on eyelids for eyelashes and accidentally put it on my eye and it got watered like crazy. I got a crazy holding pump but still as I'm typing this my hooding is quite more than before, like I went from my typical chico type of hooding to opry tier. Another example was I was putting warm water (legit opposite of this) on my eyebrow cuz some blood was there, I got a hooding pump from there too but I don't remember the rest. Can warm water increase under eye fat?

• Woah
One thing I "discovered": what increases hooding is general stress on the eye region. I have two personal examples, one of them was today where I was putting minox on eyelids for eyelashes and accidentally put it on my eye and it got watered like crazy. I got a crazy holding pump but still as I'm typing this my hooding is quite more than before, like I went from my typical chico type of hooding to opry tier. Another example was I was putting warm water (legit opposite of this) on my eyebrow cuz some blood was there, I got a hooding pump from there too but I don't remember the rest. Can warm water increase under eye fat?
Bro science has gone too far tbh

It's an interesting concept, but I still think most here would be better off doing Upper eyelid fat grafts or Botox there. Way more control over how much eyelid exposure you can rid yourself of.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 9072
It's an interesting concept, but I still think most here would be better off doing Upper eyelid fat grafts or Botox there. Way more control over how much eyelid exposure you can rid yourself of.
That's the problem
some of us have slight uee only jfl
and wanna look aspie
sometimes
can't you get rejected for fillers?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
That's the problem
some of us have slight uee only jfl
and wanna look aspie
sometimes
can't you get rejected for fillers?

Yeah I think it depends on how much UEE you have. For me, I literally have Delisolla eye shape and good PFL but god was like "let's give you as much UEE as you have fucking foreskin" so I don't think they would reject me for fillers.

• +1
Actually, I had enquired a clinic near me for fillers for my eye area. But ended up cancelling since I have gotten really good results from ice hooding. I do it about 3 times a week now, with an ice-pack and i have pretty good hooding now. Hoping it will be permanent soon.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, NoBonezForMoanz, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Actually, I had enquired a clinic near me for fillers for my eye area. But ended up cancelling since I have gotten really good results from ice hooding. I do it about 3 times a week now, with an ice-pack and i have pretty good hooding now. Hoping it will be permanent soon.

Has it been very noticeable?

• +1
Hoping it will be permanent soon.
Elab? Aren't at least a tiny bit of your results perm?

Also are you actually
Faithful husband, Proud Father of 4

I've seen his before
very good transformation

Okay ya'll have to run me through the process because I need to try this

• +1
Elab? Aren't at least a tiny bit of your results perm?
Yea there are permanent results now, that are better than what I started with. But the hooding I get right now after doing the ice stuff is very good and much better, so I am hoping to get to that level of permanent hooding.

Okay ya'll have to run me through the process because I need to try this
So, I started with doing what the OP of this thread said, with using a bowl of cold water. But the results were subpar and I didn't notice a change, so I thought it was cope.

I tried using ice, and rubbing it on my upper eye daily and thats when I started to notice results. I did this for a while and then quit for like 1.5 weeks, but started to see that i was losing my results.

I then moved to using an ice-pack that I keep in my freezer and I simply hold it on my upper eye until it starts to really hurt. This is when I started to get really good results, with my results staying for a good amount of time with really good hooding.

My guess with the icepack is that, it can cover a larger surface area which can allow for more even hooding, and that it can hold a cooler temperature than ice. I can now feel the fat above my eye lids, especially when i look up.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and far336
Last edited:
  • JFL