Hoodsite was a known leaked reality hub that showed Chinese people killing and eating dogs

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
There were many of those dog killing and dog eating videos on that site. It pissed people off. But there was no reason whatsoever to be mad at that website, if anything, be thankful they showed you the truth of that reality mainstream media would never in a million years display for your annoying eyes. But then there was that baby drowning in a tub at a childcare center in China that got to me. Ugh. That hurt. And of course, the two little ones tossed off a bridge by their mother because her new boyfriend didn't want another man's burden.

China was pissed the fuck off. Especially, the CCP. They didn't appreciate Americans learning how difficult it was in their land and how desperate the people were to eat a dog that women in our country would fuck. They demanded justice!

Then Hoodsite was no more. And the owner vanished off the face of the Earth. And someone got ahold of his account and posted a be right back quickie index.htm.

What do you all believe happened to Hoodsite's owner? Is there a conspiracy? And allow me to remind you, conspirators can be and are arrested every day in America by law enforcement, federal too. So it's a real thing. Not sure how mainstream media convinced people conspiracies are wacky-jacky material. It's a real fucking thing! People are sitting in prison right now for charges of conspiring.

So could this have been a conspiracy involving CCP and some of our parasites in making Mr. Hoodsite disappear? And we know why! Those dog murdering eating videos. Because there are much other gore and leaked reality sites and they were up during Hoodsite, and most still are today. Yet, none of them displayed China eats dog content. Only Hoodsite did. And only Hoodsite's owner went MIA.

use kaotic instead

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
use kaotic instead
I keep up. There's a huge list of sites I follow. But none to this day will display the content I mentioned above. Not that I wanna see such! But education for the public regarding China's prosperous members' behavior and how desperate their people are just for a meal. It's sick! And yet mainstream media REFUSES, including Foxnews, REFUSES to educate the people regarding the truth about China.