Hook up but no LTR?

I think the woman doesn't find the guy attractive enough for her tastes, or nt enough, for LTR.

I actually think the looks threshold is higher for LTR than ons, knowing that it is within the feminine desire to want an ltr
This might be what happened in my case as well. đź’Ż Hurts the ego but I have to accept it. And it was the thing I suspected the most anyway (that or rebound but even if rebounding, had she met a really attractive guy she would commit)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This might be what happened in my case as well. đź’Ż Hurts the ego but I have to accept it. And it was the thing I suspected the most anyway (that or rebound but even if rebounding, had she met a really attractive guy she would commit)
Don't get your hopes too up. Later you got to know that she is dating a 5'7 low tier normie. Women don't make sense.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
What's weird is that in many cases, the chadlite mogged her.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
So basically women are exactly the same as men. They hook up/ONS guys they don’t really like much (just enough) and LTR guys they are really into (if it is reciprocal)

• +1
So basically women are exactly the same as men. They hook up/ONS guys they don’t really like much (just enough) and LTR guys they are really into (if it is reciprocal)
Zoomer women are becoming like this, especially the trash acting ones.

• Woah
She's not attracted to you and wants to use you as a fucktoy.
Happened to my chadlitefish.

The only problem with this theory (although very compelling) is that it runs contrary to one of the most fundamental truths of the blackpill (and evo psych) which is "alpha fucks, beta bucks". Even their concealed ovulation is a byproduct of this ancient, hardwired dualistic mating strategy. Women do not normally give out free sex unless they either want to (subconsciously) secure good genes, while at the same time desire provisional ability (not always from the same person). However, I admit the reality can often be more nuanced. Something to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back