Hooked/Downturned nose is not a falio, maybe even a halo

tallskulliscope

tallskulliscope

Iron
so the background to me thinking about making this post , is a discussion about blue eyes being favorable , because it was selected for ,so much so that millions now have blue eyes. can't we say the same about a hooked nose?
from my knowledge, according to anthropological studies , an aquiline/beak nose is quite a recent feature in humans. early humans, cro magnons , denisovans etc all had short snub noses. I believe this nose shape (alongside a long midface/long face) could come from Ancient North Eurasians, 24k years ago.
the populations where both of these traits are common in , are : Irish and Anglos (esp. "Atlantid" types), Italians , West Balkaners ("Dinaric" types usually), Basque people, Iranians (Iranid pheno), Turks, Siberians and Native Americans
the thing these populations share, is high "Ancient North Eurasian" ancestry. so this means this feature was favorable enough , and selected for so much that it spread from probably one person within that group to millions in these populations. therefore it's not a falio

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rubberduck, mathis, lastamericanvirgin and 8 others

dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeta, mathis, lastamericanvirgin and 12 others
Depends on what level of hooked and downturned we are talking about.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dadfa and Debetro
so the background to me thinking about making this post , is a discussion about blue eyes being favorable , because it was selected for ,so much so that millions now have blue eyes. can't we say the same about a hooked nose?
from my knowledge, according to anthropological studies , an aquiline/beak nose is quite a recent feature in humans. early humans, cro magnons , denisovans etc all had short snub noses. I believe this nose shape (alongside a long midface/long face) could come from Ancient North Eurasians, 24k years ago.
the populations where both of these traits are common in , are : Irish and Anglos (esp. "Atlantid" types), Italians , West Balkaners ("Dinaric" types usually), Basque people, Iranians (Iranid pheno), Turks, Siberians and Native Americans
the thing these populations share, is high "Ancient North Eurasian" ancestry. so this means this feature was favorable enough , and selected for so much that it spread from probably one person within that group to millions in these populations. therefore it's not a falio
Do you think blue eyes are masculine or fem

Disagree, but

@tallskulliscope :feelsokman:

It’s so ugly and the most unaesthetic thing on a side profile. Almost worse than jaw recession

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rubberduck, mathis, ALP and 1 other person
Shutup jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, greycel and Slavusz
What is widespread?
hooked nose , prevalence of a hooked/covnex nose in several European Countries: (from Charlton Coon's "The Races of Europe)
From "The races of Europe" by Coon

Armenia: 62%
Albania (Ghegs): "well over 50%"
Montenegro: 52%
Jews (Ashkenazi): "far fewer than 50%"
Ireland: 45%
Basques: 43% (Spanish); 49% (French)
Netherlands (Frisians): 35%
Italy (North): 32%
Greece: 30%
Switzerland: 25%
Serbia: 25%
Ukraine (Volhynians): 17%
Spain: 15%
Bulgaria: "rare"

Upturned nose tip is always ideal. Downturned nose bridge (dorsal hump) is always ideal unless excessive.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and Gilbert_Durandal
More masculine /=/ more ideal. If you look like an ogre an upturn is psl+. If you are pretty boy a downturn might make men take you seriously.

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
More masculine /=/ more ideal. If you look like an ogre an upturn is psl+. If you are pretty boy a downturn might make men take you seriously.
it looks ideal on women as well

Ah so this is a cope thread. My bad.
not cope it's factual also that combo of upturned tip + convex dorsum looks fucking retarded, you better, either have them both upturned or both downturned

not cope it's factual also that combo of upturned tip + convex dorsum looks fucking retarded, you better, either have them both upturned or both downturned
What a subhuman nose

4199092_1718648062874.jpeg

You’re coping.

Straight/hooked nose + upturned tip is the best of best worlds and is aesthetically ideal.

Upturned tip is a youth indicator (downturned is for grannies and witches and looks disgusting and ethnic). Hooked nose means higher bone mass and indicates masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Bitchwhipper2 and greycel
Cope thread:lul:

• +1
Reactions: mathis, halloweed and forgmeth
jewish cope lol

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and W3ak
How do you plan on kissing women? I'm sure that shit gets in the way :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
hooked nose , prevalence of a hooked/covnex nose in several European Countries: (from Charlton Coon's "The Races of Europe)

Why does it matter if it’s wide spread

Hooked noses are fine, big noses are masculine in general.
But that shit you have in your avi is disgusting asf, kike vibes.

Upturned nose is the best overall, you utter mongoloids seemingly will make anything up to cope. It's a feminine trait but most women don't have a pretty upturned nose, if you have one its a halo as she'd be insecure about herself and want to fuck you to improve her own future daughter's nose

What a subhuman nose

4199092_1718648062874.jpeg

You’re coping.

Straight/hooked nose + upturned tip is the best of best worlds and is aesthetically ideal.

Upturned tip is a youth indicator (downturned is for grannies and witches and looks disgusting and ethnic). Hooked nose means higher bone mass and indicates masculinity.
how is downturned ethnic? almost every Basque person I've seen has it downturned, and they're genetically the whitest ethnicity in the
world
Ie2cfb0iupr91

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Upturned nose is the best overall, you utter mongoloids seemingly will make anything up to cope. It's a feminine trait but most women don't have a pretty upturned nose, if you have one its a halo as she'd be insecure about herself and want to fuck you to improve her own future daughter's nose
upturned is a sign of bonelessness

Why does it matter if it’s wide spread
it means it was a favored trait , so not a falio. sth like a recessed forehead that looks ugly af was selected against which is why we don't look like neanderthals rn

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
it is a dominant gene, so it spreading amongst ppl has fuck all to do with it being favorable

• +1
Reactions: ALP and BBCnews
it means it was a favored trait , so not a falio. sth like a recessed forehead that looks ugly af was selected against which is why we don't look like neanderthals rn
Just because it spread a lot doesn’t mean it’s favorable lmao. It’s a dominant gene, it’s one of the many reasons why white women get rhinoplasties the most.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and BBCnews
Jewish cope

• +1
Reactions: forgmeth
Just because it spread a lot doesn’t mean it’s favorable lmao. It’s a dominant gene, it’s one of the many reasons why white women get rhinoplasties the most.
again, proof it's dominant? to me it seems slightly recessive, in that it usually shows itself more in populations who don't breed with outsiders (basque are perfect example)

i am Armenian without. if anything, our noses aren't really "hooked" (nasofacial angle doesnt fall outside the ideal range), it is rather overprojected

i am Armenian without. if anything, our noses aren't really "hooked" (nasofacial angle doesnt fall outside the ideal range), it is rather overprojected
there were still 38% who were deemed to not have it

again, proof it's dominant? to me it seems slightly recessive, in that it usually shows itself more in populations who don't breed with outsiders (basque are perfect example)
hooked nose is usually a cause of improper maxillary development (even the "psl god" Gandy has an improper maxxillary devlopment going hand-in-hand with a hooked nose), so it can't be an attractive feature. why would everyone see that as a failo if that was a halo?

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
hooked nose is usually a cause of improper maxillary development (even the "psl god" Gandy has an improper maxxillary devlopment going hand-in-hand with a hooked nose), so it can't be an attractive feature. why would everyone see that as a failo if that was a halo?
wrong, it's due to a higher (and more projected) bridge of the nose

there were still 38% who were deemed to not have it
yea, but like if u have a big nose, that's how ur defined by people (not in a good way ofc). from what I saw
wrong, it's due to a higher (and more projected) bridge of the nose
it's not a hooked nose, it's called nose bridge protrusion. hooked nose is if u have a flat nasolabial angle

Doimog

look how my extremely hooked broken nose looks from front profile, i am afraid to show the side because it is hideous. My hooked big nose ruined my face and my life. I almost fucking believed what you fucking said in this thread. Fuck you for giving me hope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dadfa, ALP, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
View attachment 2986471
look how my extremely hooked broken nose looks from front profile, i am afraid to show the side because it is hideous. My hooked big nose ruined my face and my life. I almost fucking believed what you fucking said in this thread. Fuck you for giving me hope.
literally your only redeeming feature and you're shitting on it