Hooked up with 3 beckies at a party last night, changed my opinion on kissing being disgusting

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

true botb
Joined
Sep 5, 2022
Posts
1,912
Reputation
4,868
Title. Still overrated tho. Fucking hate women ffs

Groping them is more fun than kissing itself as well
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713, Deleted member 16515, thereallegend and 1 other person
Hooked up with 3 women and still aren't satisfied. You ungrateful sack of shit, I'd kill to be in your position. Why does God bless idiots with looks?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 15674 and 6 others
Hooked up with 3 women and still aren't satisfied. You ungrateful sack of shit, I'd kill to be in your position. Why does God bless idiots with looks?
I wouldn't call myself good looking

Lowkey might I be ungrateful but if you were in my position you'd have the same take tbh, don't blame you for hating
 
Hooked up with 3 women and still aren't satisfied. You ungrateful sack of shit, I'd kill to be in your position. Why does God bless idiots with looks?
just human nature, want what you can’t have and those who have it don’t think it’s a big deal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Ungrateful faggot
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, HarrierDuBois and garoupilled_
everything is shit
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: garoupilled_
why cant i hook up?
 
I will killnu
I will kill u
 
What niche are you maxxed in?
 
dnr + JBs mog
(congratulations btw)
 
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_

Similar threads

Thodian
Replies
9
Views
36
Thodian
Thodian
Scandi.
Replies
12
Views
70
the zodiac
the zodiac
arthurfish
Replies
1
Views
16
arthurfish
arthurfish
PharmaCuck
Replies
1
Views
18
krieg
krieg
vux
Replies
8
Views
43
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top