Hooked up with a girl. Made her squirt with just my fingers. Still got rejected over size.

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Not a pity post. It just flies in the face of people who say "learn to use your fingers and mouth, and you're good"

I'm a dominant who practices BDSM, and has a smaller than average penis. Met a smoking lass over tinder with mutual interests. Grab a drink, invite her home, and she asks me to spank her. Have fun kinky moments with my clothes on. Finger her, she cums for a long time, squirts all over. Take a break. Ask her to kneel down and take my pants off. Everything was great until then.

Then that look of disappointment! Holy fuck, I've had my fair share of dick shaming, but these moments are so fucking painful. She sucks me off half heartedly. Is absolutely cold afterwards, almost like she's embarrassed for me. Cuddles for a minute, makes some excuse, and is off on her way. Me even making a fool of myself, ask her if she wants to hang out again. She texts me afterwards, that she had fun, but doesn't think we're a good match.

Guess you just have to accept the risk of embarrassing yourself as a below average guy looking for casual sex. I'm starting to question if the risk is even worth it...

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, MoggerGaston, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Is this a reddit copypasta?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, ShowerMaxxing, CristianT and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 4 others
that happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
Damn what is the minimal size to not get these reactions? Is average enough ?( I’m more than average )

Damn what is the minimal size to not get these reactions? Is average enough ?( I’m more than average )
At least 8x6 to even consider anything close to sexual with a low tier beckie these days

How
Not a pity post. It just flies in the face of people who say "learn to use your fingers and mouth, and you're good"

I'm a dominant who practices BDSM, and has a smaller than average penis. Met a smoking lass over tinder with mutual interests. Grab a drink, invite her home, and she asks me to spank her. Have fun kinky moments with my clothes on. Finger her, she cums for a long time, squirts all over. Take a break. Ask her to kneel down and take my pants off. Everything was great until then.

Then that look of disappointment! Holy fuck, I've had my fair share of dick shaming, but these moments are so fucking painful. She sucks me off half heartedly. Is absolutely cold afterwards, almost like she's embarrassed for me. Cuddles for a minute, makes some excuse, and is off on her way. Me even making a fool of myself, ask her if she wants to hang out again. She texts me afterwards, that she had fun, but doesn't think we're a good match.

Guess you just have to accept the risk of embarrassing yourself as a below average guy looking for casual sex. I'm starting to question if the risk is even worth it...
Big are you?

Gotta be dickmaxxed b4 you dl tinder 😢

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Girth fillers

I've told 1 guy at work, when he questioned me on my dating life, that I can't date women because I have a micro-penis.

He just nodded in agreement and changed the topic. Having a small penis = auto inceldom. And everyone knows and accepts that fact. Easy to kill conversation on sex/dating this way.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Also maybe u shouldn’t have made her cum before sucking u off , that’s kinda weird

Tales from the prefab upper middle income suburban house