Hookup culture for women is just finding a bf with a big dick

D

Deleted member 31889

Bronze
Why do you seriously think sluts don't actually try to lock down a man after having Sex? Because he was sub 8x6. If girls hookup with a guy above 8x6 they will get addicted and beg him to meet up again. If you hookup with a Girl and she kinda doesn't text you Afterwards that much than you have been dickcucked and she searched for a guy with a bigger dick

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and thereallegend
That’s why I’m moneymaxxing for penis filler.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jhon Smith and datboijj
That’s why I’m moneymaxxing for penis filler.

you can be bad in bed with just a big dick
it doesn't save you from her leaving you
but you will definitely be permanently stuck in the back of her head when she sees anything that slightly resembles a penis

you can be bad in bed with just a big dick
it doesn't save you from her leaving you
but you will definitely be permanently stuck in the back of her head when she sees anything that slightly resembles a penis
Cope, being good in bed is literally just being attractive, big dick and Last long. She woulnd hookup with you If you are ugly so the ONLY way she won't Text you again is If you Last 2 minutes

Cope, being good in bed is literally just being attractive, big dick and Last long. She woulnd hookup with you If you are ugly so the ONLY way she won't Text you again is If you Last 2 minutes
so just putting a big dick inside her, and barely moving, no new positions or anything
she would love that?

so just putting a big dick inside her, and barely moving, no new positions or anything
she would love that?
Imagine being so retarded to not use your füll range of motion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Jhon Smith and datboijj
if its big enough that can be decently hard to do
Not really, I'd say it's a struggle If you are small and can barely move without the risk of it going out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jhon Smith and datboijj
hookup culture for her, ghost culture for me

Having a big dick doesn’t automatically make you a sex mogger

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias