Why Dick Size Does Not matter

7 nbp which is pretty fucking big
Yeah but you said bare minimum, making it sound like 7nbp is ideal. When the truth is you could slay with any size that is average or above

Your penis can also look bigger or smaller than it really is depending on how tall you are

@n9wiff @ChadL1te

I’m not saying you NEED 7.5 bp

(Although i think you should always pe until you hit that)

Its just if you read experiences on r/gettingbigger you can conclude that most women dont really bat an eye at anything below 7.0 inches CORRECTLY MEASURED

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
It’s best to be able to hit their cervix when going balls deep. At 7.5in I managed that with maybe one third of females so there is definitely scope for a larger dick size to be ideal. How much larger, I’m unsure.

Pretty sure you can’t “push through” the cervix anatomically so that good extra tight feeling you get is just the tip of your cock getting compressed.

And of course for anal the sky is the limit, 2 foot long dragon dildos exist and are used.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
U need a minimum of 7.5 to be considered big lol thats not wrong
If you said any of this to a girl she’d think you’re a retard

This is what I mean, guys are way more concerned with size

?? Most people are within 6 inches

You can literally gain 1 inch in a year and reach 7-7.5 bp

Then just go 11% bf and boom ur around 7 nbp which is pretty fucking big
Within, as a standard deviation off? Maybe, but I doubt if PE was that consistent and effective it would be this unknown to the general population

too late nigga already ordered DHT cream to rub it all over my 5 incher so it can become 8 inches and then ill stick it in ur ass

• JFL
I would say 6.5+ is big
I’m 6.5 and i’m doing PE until 7.5 lol bp correctly measured

If i measure 1 inch above the top of my dick i get like 6.3 but i was too aroused at the time and i nutted so i cant rlly remember what i got

Regardless 6.5 is nothing that woman bat an eye over

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss

?? 7.5 bp looks huge on a ruler but woman wouldnt rlly care about anything below that

Regardless 6.5 is nothing that woman bat an eye over
That's understandable then if you want to "look" really big

I am LTR only and don't live in the west, pressure for me is lower :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

Also remember 98% of guys measure wrong. Most 8 inchers are really 7.7

Always remove .25 from their measurement unless you’re SURE that they are measuring eight

Jfl even on r/gettingbigger they still measure wrong

That's understandable then if you want to "look" really big

I am LTR only and don't live in the west, pressure for me is lower :feelshehe:
Pressure for you is higher lol

Ltr needs good dick

• +1
?? 7.5 bp looks huge on a ruler but woman wouldnt rlly care about anything below that
What are you talking about, with all due respect I’m not sure you understand sex. Women aren’t examining your dick before you fuck. Half the time they don’t even see it, if you can pleasure them it dosent matter at all. Larger dicks just make it easier

Within, as a standard deviation off? Maybe, but I doubt if PE was that consistent and effective it would be this unknown to the general population
The absolute slowest gainers i’ve seen have still gained around .6 in a year

Most gain between .8-1.1 inches in a year

but you need to be CONSISTENT otherwise it’s useless and you’ll just lose ur results

Also u kinda have to do it forever, try to aim .2-.4 above ur goal

You loose 20% of ur gains if u go completely cold turkey, if u gain 1 and stop you’ll lose .2, if you gain 2 you’ll loose .4

What are you talking about, with all due respect I’m not sure you understand sex. Women aren’t examining your dick before you fuck. Half the time they don’t even see it, if you can pleasure them it dosent matter at all. Larger dicks just make it easier
If shes giving you head she’ll be hella close to ur cock fym

U need a minimum of 7.5 to be considered big lol thats not wrong
I actually agree, based on IRL experiences. I have a big girth (6.5) but length is only 7. I've been described as massive in regards to width but above average in regards to length.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and ShawarmaFilth
For slaying i dont think dick rlly matters unless ur below 6.3 inches bp

A

Also in college you can easily become known for being hung lol
If you go to a college with 300 people :feelskek:

I go to school with 20k+ lol nobody knows who I am. There isn’t some conspiracy of dick talks among all the guys in my school.

And I’ve gotten head before, I’m telling you even then it’s hard to tell exact size. When it’s in their mouth trust me unless it’s obscenely large or small they aren’t gonna be focused on size. You seem to have a made up notion of what is small and big. It Dosent really matter what we think is small and big

Small Cocks: Read till the end, or at least read the last paragraph as well.

:redpill::redpill:
About sex, the goals vary from man to man, some just want to satisfy their physiological and emotional(in a LTR) needs, some want to feel empowered to have sex with many women for free, others want something else: fuck women or his woman(in a LTR) and be perceived by them as a wild animal, a sexual machine. and feel like one when look between his legs.
Given it, now commenting paragraph by paragraph:

The main reason being is that you need to have good factors in your SMV other than cock size in order for your dick to be used. You could have a 7.5 x 6 with perfect aesthetics but if you have a truecel face or you’re 5’5 it will never be used with a women so who cares? Focus on cock after you start getting women, it’s completely useless otherwise

I agree with you, it is necessary for a woman to be attracted to you before praising you by your dick. The most common way to generate this attraction is by being good-looking or status. the penis is like an attraction multiplier.
a few high-libido women just want to fuck, to have wild sex with big dicks, even if they don't even know them and the man is ugly.

Second reason being that girls do not care about dick size as much as some of you might think. Obviously it matters, but mainly for extreme ends of the spectrum. Girls don’t see a dick and think “this looks 6.5 x 5.” They place you into 3 categories subconsciously , small, average, or big. Statistically, most humans are average so for people with average size it likely won’t affect sex in a negative or positive way or the chance of a girl wanting to hookup again. If you’re below 5 inches in length I’d say it will start to matter, as you might not be able to pleasure girls as well. But either the focus here is that girls cannot accurately determine dick size, and it really only is important if you’re severely below or above average

I think they do care and get impressed by size, although they can't estimate it precisely, but they have an idea of what size is big when looking a picture or video.
Certainly after a certain size it creates a fun effect for them, a big, heavy penis that can hit them hard in the face, that their hands don't close while holding it, they can hold it with two hands, etc. etc.

About the advantage/disadvantage:
The thing is that big dicked guys can generate that sexual wild attraction IRL and by sending dickPics or dickVideos in the middle of a sexual conversation, while owners of more modest dicks will not generate the same effect IRL or sending pics and videos.

Lastly, and a reason I don’t see mentioned enough is that most of us are focusing on ‘slaying’ rather than a LTR. Meaning for you it matters even less. The reason being the goal of a slay/ONS is for your enjoyment and bragging rights. Nobody cares about pleasuring the girl in a ONS because the idea is that you will never see them again nor will they interact with you or your friends. So why would your dick size matter here? Even if you were sub 5 and you didn’t make her finish. It quite literally dosent matter because she will be out of your life the second you leave the room and you can still say you slayed and you got to finish. It matters almost nothing in comparison to a LTR where there is reoccurring sex, your gf will want to enjoy it because it’s going to happen for the foreseeable future and she may be part of your social circle which could potentially spread word of your cock size. But even then this dosent happen super often.

This does not apply to those who most of the fun comes from wanting to be perceived as wild animals.
Also, isn't it more common that instead of slaying what happens is a colorful friendship?

Just as some men want to be perceived as wild fuckers and others don't, some women may not want a big dicked wild fucker and don't really care that much about the penis, so for these women the size fo the dick doesnt matter that much.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and ShawarmaFilth
If you go to a college with 300 people :feelskek:

I go to school with 20k+ lol nobody knows who I am. There isn’t some conspiracy of dick talks among all the guys in my school.

And I’ve gotten head before, I’m telling you even then it’s hard to tell exact size. When it’s in their mouth trust me unless it’s obscenely large or small they aren’t gonna be focused on size. You seem to have a made up notion of what is small and big. It Dosent really matter what we think is small and big
They notion the size with how many hands

3 hands they consider big

For 3 hands u need a minimum of 7.5 bp

As long as youre above average it shouldnt decimate your smv

• +1
Small Cocks: Read till the end, or at least read the last paragraph as well.

About sex, the goals vary from man to man, some just want to satisfy their physiological and emotional(in a LTR) needs, some want to feel empowered to have sex with many women for free, others want something else: fuck women or his woman(in a LTR) and be perceived by them as a wild animal, a sexual machine. and feel like one when look between his legs.
Given it, now commenting paragraph by paragraph:

I agree with you, it is necessary for a woman to be attracted to you before praising you by your dick. The most common way to generate this attraction is by being good-looking or status. the penis is like an attraction multiplier.
a few high-libido women just want to fuck, to have wild sex with big dicks, even if they don't even know them and the man is ugly.

I think they do care and get impressed by size, although they can't estimate it precisely, but they have an idea of what size is big when looking a picture or video.
Certainly after a certain size it creates a fun effect for them, a big, heavy penis that can hit them hard in the face, that their hands don't close while holding it, they can hold it with two hands, etc. etc.

About the advantage/disadvantage:
The thing is that big dicked guys can generate that sexual wild attraction IRL and by sending dickPics or dickVideos in the middle of a sexual conversation, while owners of more modest dicks will not generate the same effect IRL or sending pics and videos.

This does not apply to those who most of the fun comes from wanting to be perceived as wild animals.
Also, isn't it more common that instead of slaying what happens is a colorful friendship?

Just as some men want to be perceived as wild fuckers and others don't, some women may not want a big dicked wild fucker and don't really care that much about the penis, so for these women the size fo the dick doesnt matter that much.
Good reply, did read.

I’d agree the most with your response to my second point. Some women do care about size more than most and can get highly attracted to big dicks. I do think your response to my third point as a little lacking, colorful friendships happen way less often bc someone usually catches feelings or they already were friends and then it’s closer to dating. Wild women who are fucking dudes at clubs might be looking for big dicks but it still dosent matter if you’re small because they won’t affect your life after

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
dnrd a single word but yeah having a small dick is one the worst thing for a man second to being short

• +1
Good reply, did read.

I’d agree the most with your response to my second point. Some women do care about size more than most and can get highly attracted to big dicks. I do think your response to my third point as a little lacking, colorful friendships happen way less often bc someone usually catches feelings or they already were friends and then it’s closer to dating. Wild women who are fucking dudes at clubs might be looking for big dicks but it still dosent matter if you’re small because they won’t affect your life after

Also, I think it's very rare for a woman to want a big penis as a prerequisite for a LTR, but if she finds one in her life, I think most would find very cool, a man she was attracted to and still has a big penis to fuck her hard.

The great practical advantage of a big penis is for the man to have that feeling of being brutal fuckers and to have any insecurities about it. And being able to satisfy women who would like to be satisfied in this way.

• +1
Also, I think it's very rare for a woman to want a big penis as a prerequisite for a LTR, but if she finds one in her life, I think most would find very cool, a man she was attracted to and still has a big penis to fuck her hard.

The great practical advantage of a big penis is for the man to have that feeling of being brutal fuckers and to have any insecurities about it. And being able to satisfy women who would like to be satisfied in this way.
I don’t think it’s a prerequisite but they will want to be satisfied for continuous sex

Cock mogging is the most common cope on this forum for some reason
the reason is if someone claims to be chad you can ask for pics without being gay

but if you ask for proof some guy is 8 inches you'd be gay asf

• +1
Cock mogging is the most common cope on this forum for some reason, even though it matters almost nothing compared to other factors that contribute to your SMV for three main reasons

The main reason being is that you need to have good factors in your SMV other than cock size in order for your dick to be used. You could have a 7.5 x 6 with perfect aesthetics but if you have a truecel face or you’re 5’5 it will never be used with a women so who cares? Focus on cock after you start getting women, it’s completely useless otherwise

Second reason being that girls do not care about dick size as much as some of you might think. Obviously it matters, but mainly for extreme ends of the spectrum. Girls don’t see a dick and think “this looks 6.5 x 5.” They place you into 3 categories subconsciously , small, average, or big. Statistically, most humans are average so for people with average size it likely won’t affect sex in a negative or positive way or the chance of a girl wanting to hookup again. If you’re below 5 inches in length I’d say it will start to matter, as you might not be able to pleasure girls as well. But either the focus here is that girls cannot accurately determine dick size, and it really only is important if you’re severely below or above average

Lastly, and a reason I don’t see mentioned enough is that most of us are focusing on ‘slaying’ rather than a LTR. Meaning for you it matters even less. The reason being the goal of a slay/ONS is for your enjoyment and bragging rights. Nobody cares about pleasuring the girl in a ONS because the idea is that you will never see them again nor will they interact with you or your friends. So why would your dick size matter here? Even if you were sub 5 and you didn’t make her finish. It quite literally dosent matter because she will be out of your life the second you leave the room and you can still say you slayed and you got to finish. It matters almost nothing in comparison to a LTR where there is reoccurring sex, your gf will want to enjoy it because it’s going to happen for the foreseeable future and she may be part of your social circle which could potentially spread word of your cock size. But even then this dosent happen super often.

TLDR: If you never use your dick with women the size is irrelevant, women don’t accurately determine sizes, and it hardly matters for slays.

Inb4: “small dick cope”
It matters if youre very small or very big but 5.5-7 range it doesnt really matter

It effects preselection, if you have a 9x6 women will tell their friends about it

Obviously its cope if youre a truecel but being a truecel is pretty difficult

• +1
Good thread. Dick size is cope. As long as you’re in the average range, you’re good to go. Being somewhat below average is fine, too. Aesthetics is arguably even more important than size, since aesthetic dicks are rarer than huge dicks but it comes down to the same thing. I’ve got an objectively big dick with good aesthetics but girls don’t even get to see it because I’m facially unattractive.

• +1