Hopefuel for Fat Chuds

ryn_ricos

ryn_ricos

Iron
Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
2
I feel like everyone talks about how OP leanmaxxing is but I haven't seen a good transformation in a while so I wanted to share my own. These photos are just about 2 years apart from like 18-21 years old so its not "just puberty". The the main things that moved the needle for me were losing weight and changing my haircut (I promise hair is not cope). Hopefully this inspires some fatties like I was to start/continue their weight loss journey. I'm happy to share any tips or answer any q's. They are thumbnails so click actual pic.
IMG 6213 IMG 6211 IMG 6212 IMG 6191
 
  • +1
Reactions: LiL 369
sort of look like nocturnal kent in the last pic
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ryn_ricos

Similar threads

lorenzokirvan
Replies
13
Views
81
lorenzokirvan
lorenzokirvan
T
Replies
3
Views
37
Maxillury
Maxillury
influx
Replies
2
Views
12
influx
influx
E
Replies
9
Views
85
eagertolearnngrow
E
influx
Replies
3
Views
40
Norwood.c3l
Norwood.c3l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top