Hopping off steroids to save my hair?

D

Deleted member 18808

Lurker
Ran 400mg test E + 80mg oral turinabol. Dutasteride + RU58841 + minoxidil shedding when I started.

In the shower definitely noticing a definitive increase in hair fall despite I was minox shedding.

Should I say fuck steroids? This shit is mogger. Gym pumps and already gained 10 lb + of water and glycogen I look big already. Day 2 of turinabol walking around the gym people were staring because my shoulders became fucking softballs from the insane pumps.

Fuck steroids? Hair > all? I can understand why dudes blast their asses off until they are bald, the feeling is fucking mogger.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bogii and Constantin Denis
dont care about your hair. you can do regiments to keep your hiar

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Can't you just hop on fina after you're done your cycle?

dont care about your hair. you can do regiments to keep your hiar
I'm on Dutasteride and RU and still losing hair dude. Just the way the cookie crumbles. Testosterone also causes hairloss, aromasin (used to keep estrogen in check from high T) also causes hairloss, nolvadex causes telogen effluvium, hormonal changes cause telogen effluvium.

Anything steroids is just a baaaaad situation for hairloss. Is what it is man, I've decided to hop off and get mogged once again. I'm.bulking to 220 LB natty. I'll look like a fat piece of shit but when I cut I'll absolutely have gained some muscle if I do this.

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
Depends what road u wanna take.
- You can lower your dose.
- increase dose if anti hairloss compound and increase dose of Ru58441 and perhaps dutasteride
- go for a hairbsystem
- go for ht after cycle.
- go for the just shave it bro route.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18808
damn bro, steroids are not fucking worth my nw0 hairs😢

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 18808
Lose the tbol and lower your dose till 400mg/wk if shedding persist.

• +1
It's all about body and frame, just shave it off bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
how the fuck are you loosing hair while taking du and dut

99% you arent and its minox/ dut shed

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
Isnt Tbol a dht derivative?? So maybe that the reason why you lose hair even with dut.

Isnt Tbol a dht derivative?? So maybe that the reason why you lose hair even with dut.
Yes it is, if you’re on Test only you can save your hair but any DHT derivate will rape your hair

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
how the fuck are you loosing hair while taking du and dut

99% you arent and its minox/ dut shed
impossible to tell but im not going to risk balding for muscle. just not worth it to me. i would never be able to forgive myself if I go bald from steroids or have super noticeable thinning from this shit. i hate having to hop off ESPECIALLY since I'll have to go through some feelings of surpression/PCT but the alternative is much worse.

do hair safe shit and mild doses if ur gnna go bald from roids u will go either way just later naturaly

do hair safe shit and mild doses if ur gnna go bald from roids u will go either way just later naturaly
Yeah well I am gonna go bald naturally. Why would I speed that up. Fuck that.

Yeah well I am gonna go bald naturally. Why would I speed that up. Fuck that.
Ok dont do it then seems like u have ur answer already what are u asking for

At 400mg of test with a dht derivative hair loss is inevitable no matter what you do

• +1
Hair is 100% more important, but you wont know if you lost any till many months later, and that if you took photos and good references.

• +1
Hair is 100% more important, but you wont know if you lost any till many months later, and that if you took photos and good references.
Dude thank you for this response. Guess what? I'm FORCING myself to stop right now. Gonna trash like $200 worth of roids right now. I can't lose hair if I destroy my addiction via tossing it in the dumpster. Doing it right now.

Hair loss is the least of your aesthetic concerns when it comes to gear. Look up Josh Bridgeman. Kinda famous redhead BB competitor. Compare his face from when he claimed "natty" to now.

InstaJoshGear
JoshNatty

These photos are legit like 2-3 years apart. Plenty of guys who lose hair + skin + screw up T production among other things.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Ran 400mg test E + 80mg oral turinabol. Dutasteride + RU58841 + minoxidil shedding when I started.

In the shower definitely noticing a definitive increase in hair fall despite I was minox shedding.

Should I say fuck steroids? This shit is mogger. Gym pumps and already gained 10 lb + of water and glycogen I look big already. Day 2 of turinabol walking around the gym people were staring because my shoulders became fucking softballs from the insane pumps.

Fuck steroids? Hair > all? I can understand why dudes blast their asses off until they are bald, the feeling is fucking mogger.

lol dummy running Test E. That has such an impact on your shedding if prone to hair loss.

Run Deca or Dbol and you won't experience any form of hairloss.

lol dummy running Test E. That has such an impact on your shedding if prone to hair loss.

Run Deca or Dbol and you won't experience any form of hairloss.
you can't use deca with a 5ar inhibitor and deca shuts you down for MONTHS and whats the point of just running dbol only for just a few weeks

• +1
you can't use deca with a 5ar inhibitor and deca shuts you down for MONTHS and whats the point of just running dbol only for just a few weeks

all steroids shut you down

• +1
be less useless next time.

Can't be useful to someone who doesn't want to listen. Enjoy destroying what little follicles you have on your shiny head.

Can't be useful to someone who doesn't want to listen. Enjoy destroying what little follicles you have on your shiny head.
It's not that I'm not listening. You are just really stupid. Like really dumb. You know less than me on all this shit just kindly leave my thread.

It's not that I'm not listening. You are just really stupid. Like really dumb. You know less than me on all this shit just kindly leave my thread.

:lul::lul::lul: