Hopping on AI

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Roping expert.
Doing it mostly to control my estrogen since I have all the symptoms of high estrogen.

Thinking about Tamoxifen since is good for preventing gyno (i’m predisposed to it and had it removed in the past), but could also go for something more vanilla like Arimidex or whatever is called.

What dose should I take to not fry my brain and cook my Liver?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Doing it mostly to control my estrogen since I have all the symptoms of high estrogen.

Thinking about Tamoxifen since is good for preventing gyno (i’m predisposed to it and had it removed in the past), but could also go for something more vanilla like Arimidex or whatever is called.

what are your symptoms of high estrogen?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Go get blood tested you buffooooon

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and PseudoMaxxer
what are your symptoms of high estrogen?
emotional, lazy, my fat distribution is looking weird (I’m ripped most of the times), kinda horny

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, Kristin and Deleted member 51781
emotional, lazy, my fat distribution is looking weird (I’m ripped most of the times), kinda horny
didn't know you can get horny from high estrogen but yeah get bloods

• +1
how about you get a blood test done instead of jumping to conclusions based on random shit like that?

literally I thought the same and then i got my e levels checked and they were fine

• +1

for arimidex i think u can take 0.5 mg im not sure. i want to hop on arimidex aswell to control my estrogen but idk the sites of low estrogen though and idk how to prevent them

• +1
how about you get a blood test done instead of jumping to conclusions based on random shit like that?

literally I thought the same and then i got my e levels checked and they were fine
can i get a blood test at 16 alone? without a parent or prescription?

• +1
can i get a blood test at 16 alone? without a parent or prescription?
next time you go to the doctor just tell them you have symptoms of low T or some bullshit like that and they will give you an order for a blood test that you order from a lab. That's how my test worked. Keep in mind this was after i did a rad140 cycle so i actually did need the test done

if you want a test for fun you would, like I said, need to make shit up and pretend that you feel low T. if you live in the united states like me you would need to pay money out of pocket for a test so if you can afford it and have a ride to a lab i guess you could get a test done but idk

• +1

is it better to hop on ai year round or buy smth that boosts hgh and igf1, if im low on money and had to make a choice

next time you go to the doctor just tell them you have symptoms of low T or some bullshit like that and they will give you an order for a blood test that you order from a lab. That's how my test worked. Keep in mind this was after i did a rad140 cycle so i actually did need the test done

if you want a test for fun you would, like I said, need to make shit up and pretend that you feel low T. if you live in the united states like me you would need to pay money out of pocket for a test so if you can afford it and have a ride to a lab i guess you could get a test done but idk
i can get blood tests done close to my school but idk how to get them for free. i wanna test hgh igf-1 tsh t3 t4 estradiol test and free test it ll be like 60 dollars outta my pocket if i cant get them for free :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and PseudoMaxxer
i can get blood tests done close to my school but idk how to get them for free. i wanna test hgh igf-1 tsh t3 t4 estradiol test and free test it ll be like 60 dollars outta my pocket if i cant get them for free :(
that’s a good price, I tested free test, test, DHT and estrogen for like 110$

bro you are NOT getting that shit for free i can tell you that much

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and john788
that’s a good price, I tested free test, test, DHT and estrogen for like 110$
do i also have to test deficiencies or not? im kinda low on money and i really need to know my hormonal levels cuz i wanna hop on something to grow idk what

• +1
bro you are NOT getting that shit for free i can tell you that much
aight thanks, but ill still try to convince my mom or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

i am too lazy for allat