HOPPING ON ANAVAR IN A WEEK, my first ever cycle (roidcellers gtfih)

Did you notice any changes in hairline or density?
no, the cycle is supposed to be really draining on your hair health but hairloss or thinning just isn't in my genetics

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and nofap
no, the cycle is supposed to be really draining on your hair health but hairloss or thinning just isn't in my genetics
Hhmm
You can’t really know tbh when and if it will rape your hair, i know a guy who only started losing hair after his 8th cycle

If you have 0 mpb in your family you’re generally safe i would say, but even then it’s a gamble

Last edited:
Hhmm
You can’t really know tbh when and if it will rape your hair, i know a guy who only started losing hair after his 8th cycle

If you have 0 mpb in your family you’re generally safe i would say, but even then it’s a gamble
yea true, but I won't cycle again so I'll be safe

What about enclo
yea that's also a good one, it just depends on your body. gotta do research which one fits you

• +1
Reactions: nofap
i'm finished

I pinned test w it
jfl i didnt even realise the thread was in february:lul: people need to stop bumping older threads

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
  • +1
Reactions: yyamann
I got very shredded in the first 3 weeks while also gaining crazy strength but after like 4 weeks I started bloating a bit and getting some acne, probably cuz I dropped var and just went with test alone.
I just felt way too energetic and confident, felt like I could take on the world and kill every mf to ever exist. I finished like 3 weeks ago and don't use a pct, now it feels like I'm psychotic 24/7 lol
Do you think the roids themselves made you psychotic or were you just kind of messed up after coming off from energy dips? Did you get your bloods after and do you think your hormones stayed relatively decent after? Would love to know if it’s worth it without feeling like ass after

I dont dare on on out of fear of hairloss

• So Sad
Do you think the roids themselves made you psychotic or were you just kind of messed up after coming off from energy dips? Did you get your bloods after and do you think your hormones stayed relatively decent after? Would love to know if it’s worth it without feeling like ass after
I’ve always had mental problems
I didn’t get bloods and just said fuck it which fucked me tbh
This cycle is very safe if you follow it up closely
Always do a pct

My hormones are slowly going back to normal rn after a while

I’ve always had mental problems
I didn’t get bloods and just said fuck it which fucked me tbh
This cycle is very safe if you follow it up closely
Always do a pct

My hormones are slowly going back to normal rn after a while
Solid. Same here might run something like this for that 3-4 month boost to get shit together.
You got any advice

Solid. Same here might run something like this for that 3-4 month boost to get shit together.
You got any advice
Do it, best time of my life fr
My advice would be to not neglect diet and working out + do a pct

• +1
Do it, best time of my life fr
My advice would be to not neglect diet and working out + do a pct
Giving me hope bro, I’m at an all time low except gym. Is $500 ish enough for test, var, support & PCT? (I have NAC on hand)

Giving me hope bro, I’m at an all time low except gym. Is $500 ish enough for test, var, support & PCT? (I have NAC on hand)
Oh shit also hcg is hella expensive mb

Anavar isnt such a potent anabolic, like you wont get as big or muscular as using dianabol or anadrol per say but it is a very good physique enhancers, it has fat loss properties and will make u gains muscle while looking lean and shredded
Yeah it’s still bad for your health since it’s a steroid

• Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
FUCKKKKK i'm so hyped for this shit
I ordered pharma grade anavar from a buddy of mine and I'm gonna do 30mg a day for 8-10 weeks.
The plan was to stack it with test E but my coach insisted on me doing anavar alone since it's my first cycle ever. I trust him because he's an expert in the field of roids and bodybuilding. He also has multiple pro bodybuilders as clients so I'm confident he knows what he's doing.
Monday next week I'm gonna hop on

It's also my first ever cycle so my body should respond very good to anavar alone.
I know my body can handle a lot of shit and I'm fairly confident it can bounce back after some weeks of a relatively safe oral. If not, my coach will provide me with all the information needed to get my body back to neutral and top performance.

a friend of mine has just finished his anavar only cycle of 8 weeks and he gained 7,5 kg lean muscle mass + his bench went up 30kg w/ no sides. I'm jealous asf

I will document my entire cycle and when I'm finished I'm gonna make a megathread ab my experience w anavar

Wish me luck boyos

@ConfusedBolivian @moreroidsmoredates
holy retard your coach should rope himself for suggesting not having a test base lmfao