Hopping on hgh at 15

Deeph

Deeph

Iron
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
I wanna get hgh,but as you can see im completely new and dont know a lot,what do i absolutely must take with hgh(if i have to),and i need a good,trusted source,can yall help me out?
I just turned 15,and did a growth plates scan,they are still wide open,im currently 168cm(5'6in),61kg(134lbs)
if u know anything helpful please let me know and dont make fun of me
 
Last edited:
I wanna get hgh,but as you can see im completely new and dont know a lot,what do i absolutely must take with hgh(if i have to),and i need a good,trusted source,can yall help me out?
I just turned 15,and did a growth plates scan,they are still wide open,im currently 168cm(5'6in),61kg(134lbs)
if u know anything helpful please let me know and dont make fun of me
its gonna require u getting a job, but objectively. you will need an aromatize inhibitor to block estrogen since thats the way bones fuse. i recommend exemestane or anastrozole. exemestane mogs imo. secondly you would need erdafitnib an FGFR3 inhibitor. just search it up. and the rest should be ancillaries
 

Similar threads

jayuree
Replies
2
Views
40
jayuree
jayuree
kobmax
Replies
1
Views
14
Mogmo
Mogmo
jayuree
Replies
3
Views
53
king.henryk
king.henryk
Canni
Replies
1
Views
31
shark
shark
bellowaveragedutch
Replies
5
Views
35
senron
senron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top