Hopping on MK

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Stats : 6’2
Weight :180

How many weeks do i cycle and how much do i take for the most optimal results and for minimal side effects? I got the liquid drops so it dissolves on the tounge , I train Mon - sat and was wondering do i have to take it only on training days or everyday?

Why are you taking it? No reason to unless you're dirty bulking.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Grow more mass , im pretty lean and im not gonna dirty bulk , trying to stay under 12%
I'm going to start running this week. Thinking it could increase wrist size, bone density in the face, maybe height if I'm incredibly lucky. I'm most curious about bone development from the elevated GH and IGF levels.

I'm going to start running this week. Thinking it could increase wrist size, bone density in the face, maybe height if I'm incredibly lucky. I'm most curious about bone development from the elevated GH and IGF levels.
It will , how much are you running? Im hoping for clavicle expansion

It will , how much are you running? Im hoping for clavicle expansion
I'm a skinny guy so I'm thinking of starting off with 12.5 mg a day but might move that dose up to 25 in the future. I'm very sensitive to supplements and hormones usually.

I'm a skinny guy so I'm thinking of starting off with 12.5 mg a day but might move that dose up to 25 in the future. I'm very sensitive to supplements and hormones usually.
Better to inject? i got the liquid drops , im to high inhib to inject

i took mk677 since august, i grew about an inch on it, i recommend u to take 25 mg, but only at night, if you want to feel more hungry take it in the morning to increase appetite, the effects of hunger peak usually in a few hours on mk, how i consume mine i pour 25 mg of mk in a cup and mix it with lemonade or something so i cannot taste it, I'm scared of needles JFL

what are your test levels? might just do sarms too like rad140, lgd, s23.

I think mk677 is pretty ineffective compared to HGH

I mean mk677 is still better than nothing but I would rather spend my money on HGH instead

You can get a 36IU HGH Pfizer genotropin pen for 200 dollars and you can take a small therapeutic dose like 2IU per day and achieve perfect skin along with thousands of other health and cosmetic benefits

//Thomas DOM

i took mk677 since august, i grew about an inch on it, i recommend u to take 25 mg, but only at night, if you want to feel more hungry take it in the morning to increase appetite, the effects of hunger peak usually in a few hours on mk, how i consume mine i pour 25 mg of mk in a cup and mix it with lemonade or something so i cannot taste it, I'm scared of needles JFL
age?