Hopping on MK677 soon

toodark99

toodark99

Iron
I’m a poorcel so I cant afford Hgh so I’m gonna take MK677. I’m also too scared to take test cos of the side effects.

My main goal is to gymmaxx and get the last potential growth I can. I’m 17 but only hit puberty at 14/15 years old so I believe my growth plates haven’t fused.

I’m actually glad for the hunger side effect because although I eat a lot (3300+ calories per day) I am still extremely skinny and can’t bulk no matter how hard I try.

Need the sleep benefit too because I’m terrible at getting high quality sleep and I’m basically always tired even after 9 hours of sleep daily.

Also I have an insanely good low carb diet so I won’t have any problem with diabetes…

I know the side effect, but there is a local brand that has made a stack with MK677 that apparently enhances its benefits and also reduces the side effects, like bloating and diabetes apparently, so because of that I was inclined to take it. Hope its legit.

I’m thinking of dosing Rad140 after this so let me know if I should or any advice. I don’t care if it works or not I’m just experimenting(coping) because by the time I can afford Hgh it will be too late :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Broski
How expensive is mk677 and is it hard to source

• +1
Reactions: toodark99
its useless jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
How expensive is mk677 and is it hard to source
it’s around $40 - $100 for like 60 capsules. Wouldn’t pay more than 50 for it though. Isn’t hard to source cos it’s cheap, not a sarm and they got it trending everywhere so a bunch of shitty supplement companies are trying to sell it. Doubt any company would make fakes unless you’re buying it from India or China.

Its legit

• +1
Don’t do rad you’ll stunt your growth for nothing

Don’t do rad you’ll stunt your growth for nothing
Thanks brother. You saved me cos it literally does and I didn’t do enough research before. Im gonna just hop on Mk so I can sleepmaxx + bulk + recovery

Last edited:
If ur a skinnycel MK is gods gift to you

• +1
Thanks brother. You saved me cos it literally does and I didn’t do enough research before. Im gonna just hop on Mk so I can sleepmaxx + bulk + recovery
It’s pretty good I put 15kg on in 4 months and 60kg on my squat, used it for like 2 months

• +1
whats your height bro? have you started the cycle?

dont eat candy and eat fiber while youre on mk
I don’t eat candy only problem is I eat a lot of avocado but it seems to be fine as of now. Side effects are not as bad as people say, hunger pains aren’t bad it’s similar to hunger pains when I supplemented high amounts of zinc

mk is good just make sure to get your b/s tested before and after completing your bottle

how many cope threads are their with this shit gh or or nothing bro, if ur broke at least buy a peptide, never do mk it wont do anything for you, also u cant be so broke where u cant get gh litterally just save up 200 dollars

Have you seen any results yet in height?
Also,did you experience any bad side effect?