Hopping on roids, shitty physique pics, cycle design.

Howl

Howl

Gymmaxx or kys
This is my first week of testosterone (Bayer pharmaceuticals - 250mg / week).
I will be using 250mg for around 16 weeks and then decrease the dose to 150mg and cruise on that until summer.
No sarms, No GH-secretagogues or wierd peptides, fuck off with that wack shit. (Still fw lgd4033 though)

Protocol: 250mg testosterone enanthate per week, injecting EOD. AI on hand but haven’t used in a while.
HCG 250-500iu EOD - depends on what I decide that day lol. (Maintains fertility and maintains “natural” testosterone production)
AI, serm, ancillaries obviously bla bla bla.

Substance use and lifestyle:
Severely depressed (diagnosed by an actual doctor together with my psychologist)
I smoke weed almost daily, taking a few days break next week.
Vyvanse + adderall (prescribed) 5-6 days a week. 20mg Vyvanse and 5mg adderall (Maximum dose, I don’t override this ever)
Mirpatazine and Venlafaxine - everyday obviously

Why lol?
To fucking make it.
I’m doing this for wellbeing (mood, energy, confidence) and obviously to make some gains.
This is the first week of test, I’ve been busy and only trained 3 times this week. I will get back to 4-7 days a week soon.
So far I’ve noticed more energy and better endurance (both in gym and general activities).
I crashed my estrogen and shocked my body with test on my second injection and I got insane anxiety and became incredibly aggressive and confrontational for about 48hrs - not a great experience but it’s over now.

Below is a quick “before” video for future reference.
Worked out for 3 years when young, 3 year break, worked out first 6 months of 2021, 3 month break and now I’m back
I think my bf% is around 12-14 but It’s hard to tell - take your guess!
If anyone needs tips or guidance for your first cycle. My autistic curiosity has made me knowledgeable about this believe it or not.

NOTE: I’m aware I have basically zero muscle on my body as of right now. This is the “before” post - This is where I start and hopefully I can compare this to my final results in a few months. I do not care if you should “build a foundation before roids”, I don’t want to be a bodybuilder, I don’t want to be huge, I know I’m skinny. I just want to be a shredded sickkcunt as cringe as that sounds.

Video shot with iPhone 13 shitty bugged cinema mode so sorry for the quality but tbh its better than most physique posts I’ve seen.

Open for feedback + questions. Don't try argue and critique if you don't know anything about pharmacology, it will be blatantly obvious.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Justttt, Schönling and 5 others
Age and height?

Do you plan to come off or do TRT for life? Cruising from now to summer it's a lot of time

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Howl and .👽.
nigga posing to hyperpop

• Love it
Reactions: Howl
you shouldn't juice at your age, particularly with all your mental health issues. you will regret it.

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, Deleted member 11758 and Pumanator
Good luck brother. I'm thinking of doing the same soon

• Love it
5'7 - 142 lbs. Yes this is miserable I know. I'm 22 years old.
Were you big when you worked out for 3 years before?

Good luck

I would use for just 16 weeks and then post cycle. See how it works for you. You can always do it again if youre feeling good about it

• +1
you shouldn't juice at your age, particularly with all your mental health issues. you will regret it.
I know I will, potentially, regret it. I don't care about my life to be honest and I don't think will care, ever. We will see. Appreciate the feedback!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4614, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
Good luck

I would use for just 16 weeks and then post cycle. See how it works for you. You can always do it again if youre feeling good about it
I aggree with you on this. That's why I'm cruising on a high TRT dose or HCG only. This is to make sure I keep as much as possible. I also don't want to pct during a university semester because it makes me feel like shit.

Were you big when you worked out for 3 years before?
No. I worked out naturally without enough food. I was bigger but I was never huge.

Do you plan to come off or do TRT for life? Cruising from now to summer it's a lot of time
I´m comming off this summer. I'm using HCG so it shouldn't be an issue. I'm to lazy to explain HCG but you can look it up.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I know I will, potentially, regret it. I don't care about my life to be honest and I don't think will care, ever. We will see. Appreciate the feedback!
fair enough, I know that feeling all too well. Good luck & Let me know how your cycle goes.

• +1
Your physique isn't shitty. Go for 500 mg Test, 250 is barely better than being natty (I already know some pussy copers will disagree)

• +1
Your physique isn't shitty. Go for 500 mg Test, 250 is barely better than being natty (I already know some pussy copers will disagree)
I would go for 500 if my cycle was shorter. I will increase (300-400) my dosage in a few weeks if I don't get unbearable side effects. Also yes 250mg is not enough. 250 test + 500iu HCG is, for a small cycle. HCG gives me at least 700ngdl + test which should give me approximately 1300ngdl which nets a total of 2100ngdl. This is 2x perfect natural production (1000-1200). It's 3x my own production.
Thanks for the feedback + nice comment.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
why are your fucking nails painted. are you a faggot? :hnghn:

Just get on trt at this point, we’re similar age and I got on trt

why are your fucking nails painted. are you a faggot? :hnghn:
Looksmax. Why would I have ugly skin colored nails if I can have clean painted naiIs? Could make a post about this but it would get a ton of hate. Went to a party last week and something like 8 girls came up to me, complimented and talked to me because of my nail polish. I know it looks gay as fuck. Doesn’t change the fact that it gives me more female attention.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
Looksmax. Why would I have ugly skin colored nails if I can have clean painted naiIs? Could make a post about this but it would get a ton of hate. Went to a party last week and something like 8 girls came up to me, complimented and talked to me because of my nail polish. I know it looks gay as fuck. Doesn’t change the fact that it gives me more female attention.
sad. would you wear a skirt and get neck tats if it go you more female attention? be a fuking man.

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black
Just get on trt at this point, we’re similar age and I got on trt
It’s highly illegal where I live and pharmaceutical brands can be expensive and difficult to obtain. It’s a huge hassle because of the laws here.
Also I don’t want to pin EOD for life and no I don’t want to pin less frequently.

sad. would you wear a skirt and get neck tats if it go you more female attention? be a fuking man.
No because I don’t find that appealing but disgusting rather. Keep coping while I slay goth girls.

I was with you until you said

"I crashed my estrogen and shocked my body with test on my second injection"

That's not how things work. Otherwise you've got a good body to start with should go well.

I was with you until you said

"I crashed my estrogen and shocked my body with test on my second injection"

That's not how things work. Otherwise you've got a good body to start with should go well.
I should’ve been more clear. I injected and took 0.5mg Arimidex which is what fucked me up.

No because I don’t find that appealing but disgusting rather. Keep coping while I slay goth girls.
you polish your nails and intend to inject synthetic hormones to give you a physique that your low testosterone levels would not naturally permit whilst bragging about banging mentally ill,depressed teenage girls...but i'm the one coping:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Sonny Black, Constantin Denis and Mouthbreath
I would go for 500 if my cycle was shorter. I will increase (300-400) my dosage in a few weeks if I don't get unbearable side effects. Also yes 250mg is not enough. 250 test + 500iu HCG is, for a small cycle. HCG gives me at least 700ngdl + test which should give me approximately 1300ngdl which nets a total of 2100ngdl. This is 2x perfect natural production (1000-1200). It's 3x my own production.
Thanks for the feedback + nice comment.
Yup I didn't really take the HCG into account. Good luck brother!

• +1
Btw, I am blasting 'n cruising, it's what I would generally recommend to people juicing. But you are not wrong to test the waters first before deciding on whether to commit to this shit for life.

• Love it
save that money and invest into face/height. your physique is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I should’ve been more clear. I injected and took 0.5mg Arimidex which is what fucked me up.
It was just anxiety caused by placebo, it doesn't happen that fast lol.

It was just anxiety caused by placebo, it doesn't happen that fast lol.
I had been taking arimi for several weeks. But yes you could be right. I'm not a 100% what caused it, it was very different from anything I´ve experience before.

Thanks man, I'm skinny af though so it looks appalling. I don't need to save any money, I can do whatever surgery I want and pay cash tomorrow if I wanted to. Money is of no concern really.

Girls can always have a guy that has face AND body. He is also a manlet at 5'8, so he will need to compensate with a top tier body.

• +1
Girls can always have a guy that has face AND body. He is also a manlet at 5'8, so he will need to compensate with a top tier body.
Coudn't have said it better myself. Gymaxxing is literally the easiest max you can do.

are u acne/hair loss susceptible? if so get meds for that in advance.

are u acne/hair loss susceptible? if so get meds for that in advance.
Yes, seem like its not that hormonal/androgenic though. I have retinA and I take 0.5 finastride every full half life.

Coudn't have said it better myself. Gymaxxing is literally the easiest max you can do.
most foids don't want roidmaxxed gymcels nor can it compensate for face/height

most foids don't want roidmaxxed gymcels nor can it compensate for face/height
As I stated in the post I´m doing this for me mainly. I like fw girls but I have no sex drive from all my meds.I wont be gymmaxxed I will be athletic. I have average face, height isn't controllable (LL is cringe)

As I stated in the post I´m doing this for me mainly. I like fw girls but I have no sex drive from all my meds.I wont be gymmaxxed I will be athletic. I have average face, height isn't controllable (LL is cringe)
sounds like cope to me but go ahead breh

Tfw OPs shitty physique is my goal for next year :Comfy:

• +1
112d on forum sounds like cope to be but go ahead.
I've been hardmaxxing alongside rotting but gl with your endeavors brother

• +1
you polish your nails and intend to inject synthetic hormones to give you a physique that your low testosterone levels would not naturally permit whilst bragging about banging mentally ill,depressed teenage girls...but i'm the one coping:lul::lul::lul:
Forgot to reply to this. Firstly I'm not going for a supraphysiological amount of muscle. What I will achieve can be done naturally with 4-6 years of training depending on genetics (achievable for me in probably 4-5 years). I'm simply speeding up the process by about 10 times. My natural testosterone was 714ng/dl while living a shit lifestyle, eating 1200 calories per day. That is a completely normal value and somewhat high considering my lifestyle.

"slay goth girls" was something I said as a harmless comeback for fun. For you information I haven't banged a depressed teenage girl in a very long time. I like girls with goth-style. I never said anything about them having issues. You can wear black clothes and some rings without being mentally fucked believe it or not. :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
This is my first week of testosterone (Bayer pharmaceuticals - 250mg / week).
I will be using 250mg for around 16 weeks and then decrease the dose to 150mg and cruise on that until summer.
No sarms, No GH-secretagogues or wierd peptides, fuck off with that wack shit. (Still fw lgd4033 though)

Protocol: 250mg testosterone enanthate per week, injecting EOD. AI on hand but haven’t used in a while.
HCG 250-500iu EOD - depends on what I decide that day lol. (Maintains fertility and maintains “natural” testosterone production)
AI, serm, ancillaries obviously bla bla bla.

Substance use and lifestyle:
Severely depressed (diagnosed by an actual doctor together with my psychologist)
I smoke weed almost daily, taking a few days break next week.
Vyvanse + adderall (prescribed) 5-6 days a week. 20mg Vyvanse and 5mg adderall (Maximum dose, I don’t override this ever)
Mirpatazine and Venlafaxine - everyday obviously

Why lol?
To fucking make it.
I’m doing this for wellbeing (mood, energy, confidence) and obviously to make some gains.
This is the first week of test, I’ve been busy and only trained 3 times this week. I will get back to 4-7 days a week soon.
So far I’ve noticed more energy and better endurance (both in gym and general activities).
I crashed my estrogen and shocked my body with test on my second injection and I got insane anxiety and became incredibly aggressive and confrontational for about 48hrs - not a great experience but it’s over now.

Below is a quick “before” video for future reference.
Worked out for 3 years when young, 3 year break, worked out first 6 months of 2021, 3 month break and now I’m back
I think my bf% is around 12-14 but It’s hard to tell - take your guess!
If anyone needs tips or guidance for your first cycle. My autistic curiosity has made me knowledgeable about this believe it or not.

NOTE: I’m aware I have basically zero muscle on my body as of right now. This is the “before” post - This is where I start and hopefully I can compare this to my final results in a few months. I do not care if you should “build a foundation before roids”, I don’t want to be a bodybuilder, I don’t want to be huge, I know I’m skinny. I just want to be a shredded sickkcunt as cringe as that sounds.

Video shot with iPhone 13 shitty bugged cinema mode so sorry for the quality but tbh its better than most physique posts I’ve seen.

Open for feedback + questions. Don't try argue and critique if you don't know anything about pharmacology, it will be blatantly obvious.

Remember to hop on fin. Hair > body

Hair is life. NEVER lose hair

• Ugh..
Reactions: xefo
get blood tests b4 roiding to make your decision first

(best piece of advice)

(best piece of advice)
why would he change his decision at so fucking low doses?

You aren't going to "make it" or be a shredded sick cunt on 250mg test. That's around what I cruised at when I used to use, and I basically looked like a slightly fuller natty. I'm not trying to shit on your plans but at least have the right expectations. Your physique isn't going to look dramatically different to how it would look if you just applied yourself seriously without drugs.

You also don't look bad at all, your arms are just small, but otherwise you have a decent natty structure and that ottermode look. If I were you I would just improve your diet, stop smoking weed (such a stupid drug) and focus hard on your arms and you will get just as good results.

why would he change his decision at so fucking low doses?
250mg isn’t low and the damages aren’t exponential, just injecting is most of the damage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476

(best piece of advice)
Already have of course. Will do e2 and total t in a few weeks as well.