Hopping on roids, shitty physique pics, cycle design.

250mg isn’t low and the damages aren’t exponential, just injecting is most of the damage
I rotate injection between 6 different places and I use an insulin needle. A 30g needle won't do any damage whatsoever in this case. Whatever (minor) damage I'm doing to my body is vastly more than the damage from a tiny needle once per week.

You aren't going to "make it" or be a shredded sick cunt on 250mg test. That's around what I cruised at when I used to use, and I basically looked like a slightly fuller natty. I'm not trying to shit on your plans but at least have the right expectations. Your physique isn't going to look dramatically different to how it would look if you just applied yourself seriously without drugs.

You also don't look bad at all, your arms are just small, but otherwise you have a decent natty structure and that ottermode look. If I were you I would just improve your diet, stop smoking weed (such a stupid drug) and focus hard on your arms and you will get just as good results.
Really depends on what "making it" refers to for the individual. I simply want to be happier with my body (which I still probably won't be, but still). As you said I need bigger arms and my chest is honestly embarrassing right now. My legs are also very small and underdeveloped. This is indeed a rather low dose and I could absolutely reach my "goal" naturally but this is a lot more fun. As I said in my original post I'm also doing this for the mental effects. Furthermore 500iu HCG equates to roughly TRT at 100-125mg - Yes comparing like this is oversimplified and stupid but it works okay in this case. Therefore this cycle is closer to 350 than 250 in terms of testosterone serum concentrations.

Thanks for the constructive feedback, seems like some people do think I look okay but I personally can't stand my current physique. I've already cut down on the weed. It's a stupid drug to use for most (including myself) but I hate spending my evenings in sober misery. I'm planning to only use during weekends, parties etc in the future.

I rotate injection between 6 different places and I use an insulin needle. A 30g needle won't do any damage whatsoever in this case. Whatever (minor) damage I'm doing to my body is vastly more than the damage from a tiny needle once per week.
by just the injection i'm talking about 200mg a week, the damage doesn't change much from there to 500mg

• +1
Reactions: Howl and TrestIsBest
This is my first week of testosterone (Bayer pharmaceuticals - 250mg / week).
I will be using 250mg for around 16 weeks and then decrease the dose to 150mg and cruise on that until summer.
No sarms, No GH-secretagogues or wierd peptides, fuck off with that wack shit. (Still fw lgd4033 though)

Protocol: 250mg testosterone enanthate per week, injecting EOD. AI on hand but haven’t used in a while.
HCG 250-500iu EOD - depends on what I decide that day lol. (Maintains fertility and maintains “natural” testosterone production)
AI, serm, ancillaries obviously bla bla bla.

Substance use and lifestyle:
Severely depressed (diagnosed by an actual doctor together with my psychologist)
I smoke weed almost daily, taking a few days break next week.
Vyvanse + adderall (prescribed) 5-6 days a week. 20mg Vyvanse and 5mg adderall (Maximum dose, I don’t override this ever)
Mirpatazine and Venlafaxine - everyday obviously

Why lol?
To fucking make it.
I’m doing this for wellbeing (mood, energy, confidence) and obviously to make some gains.
This is the first week of test, I’ve been busy and only trained 3 times this week. I will get back to 4-7 days a week soon.
So far I’ve noticed more energy and better endurance (both in gym and general activities).
I crashed my estrogen and shocked my body with test on my second injection and I got insane anxiety and became incredibly aggressive and confrontational for about 48hrs - not a great experience but it’s over now.

Below is a quick “before” video for future reference.
Worked out for 3 years when young, 3 year break, worked out first 6 months of 2021, 3 month break and now I’m back
I think my bf% is around 12-14 but It’s hard to tell - take your guess!
If anyone needs tips or guidance for your first cycle. My autistic curiosity has made me knowledgeable about this believe it or not.

NOTE: I’m aware I have basically zero muscle on my body as of right now. This is the “before” post - This is where I start and hopefully I can compare this to my final results in a few months. I do not care if you should “build a foundation before roids”, I don’t want to be a bodybuilder, I don’t want to be huge, I know I’m skinny. I just want to be a shredded sickkcunt as cringe as that sounds.

Video shot with iPhone 13 shitty bugged cinema mode so sorry for the quality but tbh its better than most physique posts I’ve seen.

Open for feedback + questions. Don't try argue and critique if you don't know anything about pharmacology, it will be blatantly obvious.

probs gonna need those ais with hcg 250-500ius eod. stop smoking weed. 250 is a good dose, should be nice,

probs gonna need those ais with hcg 250-500ius eod. stop smoking weed. 250 is a good dose, should be nice,
Yeah that was my thought process as well so I took 0.25mg after every injection for about 3 weeks and then I stopped for a week (while on test) because I thought I was low e2 I didn't and didn't experience high e2 side effects after stopping but I started again now. I have so many mental issues that could be caused by so many factors right now so I honestly have no clue what do to with my e2 until I get blood work. I have a huge phobia for drawing blood so I avoid it even though I could've checked it every week.

Quitting weed feels impossible right now so I'm just forcing myself to not buy as often so that I run out and get a day or two off per week.

I will be using 250mg for around 16 weeks and then decrease the dose to 150mg and cruise on that until summer.
No sarms, No GH-secretagogues or wierd peptides, fuck off with that wack shit. (Still fw lgd4033 though)

Protocol: 250mg testosterone enanthate per week, injecting EOD. AI on hand but haven’t used in a while.
HCG 250-500iu EOD - depends on what I decide that day lol. (Maintains fertility and maintains “natural” testosterone production)

Severely depressed (diagnosed by an actual doctor together with my psychologist)
Vyvanse + adderall (prescribed) 5-6 days a week. 20mg Vyvanse and 5mg adderall (Maximum dose, I don’t override this ever)

Why lol?
To fucking make it.
I’m doing this for wellbeing (mood, energy, confidence) and obviously to make some gains.
This is the first week of test, I’ve been busy and only trained 3 times this week. I will get back to 4-7 days a week soon.
So far I’ve noticed more energy and better endurance (both in gym and general activities).
I crashed my estrogen and shocked my body with test on my second injection and I got insane anxiety and became incredibly aggressive and confrontational for about 48hrs - not a great experience but it’s over now.

Worked out for 3 years when young, 3 year break, worked out first 6 months of 2021, 3 month break and now I’m back
If anyone needs tips or guidance for your first cycle. My autistic curiosity has made me knowledgeable about this believe it or not.

NOTE: I’m aware I have basically zero muscle on my body as of right now. This is the “before” post - This is where I start and hopefully I can compare this to my final results in a few months. I do not care if you should “build a foundation before roids”, I don’t want to be a bodybuilder, I don’t want to be huge, I know I’m skinny. I just want to be a shredded sickkcunt as cringe as that sounds.

Video shot with iPhone 13 shitty bugged cinema mode so sorry for the quality but tbh its better than most physique posts I’ve seen.

Open for feedback + questions. Don't try argue and critique if you don't know anything about pharmacology, it will be blatantly obvious.

in my noobie opinion your body doesnt look bad. if you had big pecs you would look very good.

except for the mood, idk if its worth it at your height. cant u build muscle really fast anyway?

Lucky to have Bayer test

How much did you pay for every ampoule?

Lucky to have Bayer test

How much did you pay for every ampoule?
Yeah, I'm trying balkan next week though. This oil is very thick. But It's legit for sure. I'm paying 22 eur per ampule. Cheap to some expensive to some. Cost isn't relevant for me.

Yeah, I'm trying balkan next week though. This oil is very thick. But It's legit for sure. I'm paying 22 eur per ampule. Cheap to some expensive to some. Cost isn't relevant for me.

22 isnt expensive, its a fucking ripoff :lul:

Few years ago it wasnt hard to find them for 6€ on black market

Balkan is pharma grade, you will be happy with it

Can't see any pictures man, @PingPong can you? send me
i have 5'7-5'8 friend who is natty and very aesthetic physique

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
22 isnt expensive, its a fucking ripoff :lul:

Few years ago it wasnt hard to find them for 6€ on black market

Balkan is pharma grade, you will be happy with it
Have to correct myself. I buy 3 ampules for 22 eur for a 3pack. So a lot cheaper than I thought. As I said I don't care much. Yeah never tried Balkan but everyone says it's great even though it's not Bayer or Galenika it's still pharma.

in my noobie opinion your body doesnt look bad. if you had big pecs you would look very good.

except for the mood, idk if its worth it at your height. cant u build muscle really fast anyway?
Can't build muscle fast naturally. I can now though. I'm using test to get faster gains not "more" gains. I'm not trying to go for unnatural amount of muscle just unnatural progress.

Thanks man, I'm focusing on pecs a lot right now. Incline everything first exercises.

Why lol?
To fucking make it.

got new pictures? did you make some gains?:ogre: