Hormone/Drug stack advice

Wee Hours

Wee Hours

Iron
I am 16 mid puberty 5'8 feet / 173 cm what would you recommend me to get for looksmaxxing and heightmaxxing stack. The cucked bluepilled doctors won't give me hgh or anything. I am also looking for a place to buy from since I am having a hard time finding where to buy stuff in sweden.

I am 16 mid puberty 5'8 feet / 173 cm what would you recommend me to get for looksmaxxing and heightmaxxing stack. The cucked bluepilled doctors won't give me hgh or anything. I am also looking for a place to buy from since I am having a hard time finding where to buy stuff in sweden.
Follow @Dyorotic2 and @Extra Chromosome

that is ur ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
7.5iu's of GH daily.
100mcg of IGF-1 LR3.
50mg of DHT
100iu of HCG ED.

cycle for 12 weeks on 6 weeks off with a pct in-between. Begin again for a second 12 weeks, PCT again, than blast 5iu's of GH daily untill you're happy with your results.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 9898 and noped
7.5iu's of GH daily.
100mcg of IGF-1 LR3.
50mg of DHT
100iu of HCG ED.

cycle for 12 weeks on 6 weeks off with a pct in-between. Begin again for a second 12 weeks, PCT again, than blast 5iu's of GH daily untill you're happy with your results.
Are you on this stack and cycle? And what are the effects?

You don't need to pct HGH lmao

• +1
Reactions: Joodz and Chadelite
7.5iu's of GH daily.
100mcg of IGF-1 LR3.
50mg of DHT
100iu of HCG ED.

90 percent will either get metabolised, inhibited by somatostatin, and since it ain't pharma grade it won't work that well as well and most of it also won't be converted to to IGF-1 since the t3 thyroid is not made to handle such high super physiological doses of exogenous HGH. I have seen studies of gigantism on children with parents who were far shorter, genetics ain't a magical brick wall http://pituitary.ucla.edu/resources

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
90 percent will either get metabolised, inhibited by somatostatin, and since it ain't pharma grade it won't work that well as well and most of it also won't be converted to to IGF-1 since the t3 thyroid is not made to handle such high super physiological doses of exogenous HGH.
well, you're wrong. People with acromegaly convert a shit tonne of growth hormone to IGF-1, even on dopamine agonists, GHRH inhibitors IGF-1R agonists they still experience growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
well, you're wrong. People with acromegaly convert a shit tonne of growth hormone to IGF-1, even on dopamine agonists, GHRH inhibitors IGF-1R agonists they still experience growth.
that because they have a tumor! Somehow someway the tumor cells prevent dopamine agonists, GHRH inhibitors or anything like that from affecting growth, there is a difference between pituitary tumor cells and normal pituitary healthy cells this resource tells you all about it http://pituitary.ucla.edu/resources and i quote it directly from the ucla resource 'Growth hormone release normally falls dramatically after eating a large quantity of sugar, a phenomenon that is useful in making the diagnosis in acromegaly because tumor cells do not exhibit this response (see oral glucose tolerance test)'

• +1
90 percent will either get metabolised, inhibited by somatostatin, and since it ain't pharma grade it won't work that well as well and most of it also won't be converted to to IGF-1 since the t3 thyroid is not made to handle such high super physiological doses of exogenous HGH. I have seen studies of gigantism on children with parents who were far shorter, genetics ain't a magical brick wall http://pituitary.ucla.edu/resources
so what's your protocol then?

and not 90% does not get metabolized, that is an outrageous claim. I've had IGF-1 tests on both peptides and growth hormone and they've come back beyond the normal range.

and not 90% does not get metabolized, that is an outrageous claim. I've had IGF-1 tests on both peptides and growth hormone and they've come back beyond the normal range.
by far what would be the most effective protocol would be a one where somatostatin was inhibted, dopamine inhibited, and t3 elevated, as well as cortisol and shit inhibited

Just curious, what did your GH treatment IGF-1 level come back as?

by far what would be the most effective protocol would be a one where somatostatin was inhibted, dopamine inhibited, and t3 elevated, as well as cortisol and shit inhibited
even then, growth hormone is just one of a dozen of growth factors, you seem to be missing the other 11.

it's not all about optimizing IGF-1, raising IGF-1 would also upregulate IGFBP3 to counter the abnormal rise in growth factors. IGF-1 lr3 or DES counters the IGFBP's but it isn't enough on its own. I'm pretty sure @x30001 concluded that both IGF-1 and GH need to be taken exogenously at high dosages to induce even a little bit of growth.

insulin is actually one of the most important growth factors as it agonizes the anabolic pathways. You'd actually reap extremely great results if you were following a protocol that involved the usage of exogenous insulin, but it's too dangerous.

also my IGF-1 cam back at 809ng/dl on peptides, and 823ng/dl on 7.5iu of GH.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
even then, growth hormone is just one of a dozen of growth factors, you seem to be missing the other 11.

it's not all about optimizing IGF-1, raising IGF-1 would also upregulate IGFBP3 to counter the abnormal rise in growth factors. IGF-1 lr3 or DES counters the IGFBP's but it isn't enough on its own. I'm pretty sure @x30001 concluded that both IGF-1 and GH need to be taken exogenously at high dosages to induce even a little bit of growth.

insulin is actually one of the most important growth factors as it agonizes the anabolic pathways. You'd actually reap extremely great results if you were following a protocol that involved the usage of exogenous insulin, but it's too dangerous.

also my IGF-1 cam back at 809ng/dl on peptides, and 823ng/dl on 7.5iu of GH.
So im better off with peptides since I can find a legit source