HORMONE-MAXXING: THE MOST IMPORTANT AND CRUCIAL TYPE OF LOOKSMAXXING.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
So, what exactly is a subhuman?
A subhuman is someone who rots and thinks about meaningless blackpill theories all day, probably is a burden to people around him.

What does this definition have to do with hormones, you may ask..

It has EVERYTHING to do with hormones, no human should be like this, you're not genetically wired to be a faggot rotter, you just have a subhuman hormonal imbalance.
You browsing this forum and thinking you are ugly all day IS NOT YOU, and it should never be!
And it can actually cause you to look uglier. Some people may have the features of a good looking person but they just radiate incel vibes, I see it a lot, and it's actually a huge turnoff to both your friends and your possible mates.. And of course the opposite can happen.
This isn't bluepilled stuff, it's the actual truth. Overall healthy appearance correlates strongly with attractiveness and appeal.

So, how do you fix this hormonal imbalance? By living your life like an actual man. Like an actual human. By taking action. By putting effort into things. By stop sucking dick.
Then, you will not be depressed, you will have hope, you will feel like life is actually worth living.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, MaxillaMaxing, ALP and 4 others
huge cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and ALP
another poignant greycel insight.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and ALP
a gay man who's sucking dick, is on average probably less depressed than you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Good observation, but you solution to this problem is retarted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, ascension!, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
So, how do you fix this hormonal imbalance? By living your life like an actual man. Like an actual human. By taking action.
You can inject testosterone, but supplementing every possible hormone orally will destroy you're liver. I have a broscience theory how downward growth stifles the brain so incels are depressed because their brain can't produce all the hormones. Notice how the brain of a downward grown person is smaller.
3016775 B8E9D624 E72C 4178 8A38 E4131DC42924

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17311 and ALP
A subhuman is someone who rots and thinks about meaningless blackpill theories all day, probably is a burden to people around him.
never related to anything more:lul:

You can inject testosterone, but supplementing every possible hormone orally will destroy you're liver. I have a broscience theory how downward growth stifles the brain so incels are depressed because their brain can't produce all the hormones. Notice how the brain of a downward grown person is smaller.
View attachment 1814929
so if i fix my downward growth ill stop being such a subhuman mentally? or is it too late now

so if i fix my downward growth ill stop being such a subhuman mentally? or is it too late now
I don't think that's possible, even if Lefort 2 goes that deep, so much brain exposure is most likely lethal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I don't think that's possible, even if Lefort 2 goes that deep, so much brain exposure is most likely lethal.
forever a subhuman mentally then :(

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Good thread, but the solutions are a fucking shit. To understand how to balance your hormones, you must first know what things damage these hormones and cause imbalances:
  • Diet rich in refined foods and high glycemic index
  • Caffeine and stress increase cortisol.
  • Dairy (only if there is intolerance).
  • Hormones that exist in the industrialization of food. Simple example: Milk.
  • Alterations of liver metabolism.
  • Alterations of the bacterial flora.
  • Lack of hours of sleep.
Now that you know the main causes, you must recognize if you have any of these things and you need to immediately treat them. In order to balance the hormones, I'll leave here certain things you can do to balance them:
  • Strength and HIIT exercises.
  • Avoid high glycemic index diet (moderate/low your carbs and restrict your intake of sugars and starchy carbs).
  • Increase your consumption of cruciferae.
  • Avoid industrialized dairy products (you should opt for organic ones).
  • Only organic and bio-compatible food.
  • Liver cleanse.
  • Take DHEA (if needed).
  • Improve sleep quality.
  • Supplements such as vitex, amino acids, evening primrose oil, dandelions, magnesium, vitamins of group B and E.