Hormone use during puberty for facial dimorphism

D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
From 17-18.5 I used multiple cycles and eventually went on blast and cruise, i used rad140, mk677, test prop, anavar, test e, arimidex nolvadex (only when i was still cycling) and now ive been on T3/T4 for a week on top of my 200mg TRT (just got off a 500mg test 40mg anavar blast)

In the year and a half ive roided my skull has grown a bunch (im a size 7 7/8 or 8 fitted cap) and the growth has been for the better but not optimal, every bone has grown alot except for my mandible, only minimal change which could be summed up as normal pubertal growth. Everyone tells me I look super masculine now, overall surgery will always be the best option and I won’t recommend that anybody does this during puberty, but test, anavar,, and real hgh (mk is weak even at the megadose blasts i did but it works, BUT you will get fat running MK) they all definitely all grow your face bones, especially stacked together. I’ll make an update on if the T3/T4 grows my face, I’m not taking it for facial growth anyways but I remember seeing a study saying thyroid is important for facial growth

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Schönling, AscendingHero and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, ProCoper, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
I’m not roiding specifically for face btw, way too risky, just talking about the side effects that came with roiding for muscle

@Henry_Gandy

exactly what I was preaching bro
My skin has aged even though I get no pimples, lifeguarding during the summer didnt help i have some tretinoin coming in from india in 2 weeks

My skin has aged even though I get no pimples, lifeguarding during the summer didnt help i have some tretinoin coming in from india in 2 weeks
what do you think contributed most to that?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
what do you think contributed most to that?
probably using too much arimidex+ the roids. Besides the tretinoin ive started using the sauna every day and using a regular cleanser. I naturally have huge zygos and i hate my philtrum so for surgeries I definitely have to get something for my mandible and a lip lift

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
probably using too much arimidex+ the roids. Besides the tretinoin ive started using the sauna every day and using a regular cleanser. I naturally have huge zygos and i hate my philtrum so for surgeries I definitely have to get something for my mandible and a lip lift
By the roids i meant test and var, mk and rad140 didnt do shit to my skin but rad raped my hair

Elaborate on that mate
Never do any sarms and never do rad140 especially. All it was good for was drying me out and strength, didnt gain much size, made me piss brown, raped my hair more than test and var combined

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Never do any sarms and never do rad140 especially. All it was good for was drying me out and strength, didnt gain much size, made me piss brown, raped my hair more than test and var combined
Jesus fucking christ mate, T it is then :feelskek:

Jesus fucking christ mate, T it is then :feelskek:
Its crazy that rad is said by name to selectively target androgen receptors, but everybody whp uses it gets their hair raped on a similar level to harsh dht derivatives

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
bideltoid width?

Did you get bloodwork done?

Post b4 and after that's the only way to tell if you are right

Aw man im gonna start mk and rad on Monday
Should have rather ordered test