Hormones are EXTREMELY underwhelming (for some) -- it's go BIG or GO HOME

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
From my limited experience dabbling with hormones (test base, 11 Keto DHT, DHEA, 11 Keto Testosterone, Androsterone, some SARMS) I've found they are VERY underwhelming -- very "meh" results. The only of those things that increased strength were test, DHT and androsterone -- others just are very weak. No big "muh pheromones" differences IRL, no notable traps/delt size, no overall mass, NO FACE GAINS, etc.

And I used all of these things on and off for months and I've found:

1. Body composition is still shit ... Looks like the only guys who get good bods using roids are using 300+ a week & other compounds stacked

2. Voice still nasally, beta, wussy sounding, shit muscle size, very flat constantly, no difference in tone/body contours

3. Neck and shoulders/trap are still small as shit despite taking all of this shit on and off ... I basically can't put on size no matter what I take.

Point being: You need to be both a hyperresponder + have to take INSANE amounts of hormones consistently or you probably won't put on much size, if any. For many guys like me -- even high dose test will just cause more sides than benefits like bloat, acne, heart issues.

I've seen niggas STILL BIGGER and MORE FULL looking NATTY vs. me on DHT, low dose testosterone, DHEA, Androsterone, etc. and etc. & I still look like shit. If a motherfucker can be BIGGER THAN ME AS A NATTY WHILE I EXPERIMENT WITH HORMONES, IT'S OVER.

Roids are COPE if you don't have the right response/physiology/genetics/whatever you wanna call it to take some and end up looking like a chiseled God. Meaning basically start with low TRT doses at BEST and see how you respond to gauge your sides vs. benefits.

All I did was gain 20 lbs. grip strength and still have love handles, man boobs, etc. at under 16% bodyfat while I see other guys the same % dry & tight natty. Many guys have wider delts, bigger frames & look huge NATTY while I'm still a runt on compounds.

Also, pheromones = cope, you'd think drowning yourself in DHT and Androsterone would have some effect but it made no more difference than usual. Another 'X' for roidcels, you gotta be a HYPER RESPONDER and HAVE THE RIGHT GENES to truly benefit from roidmaxxing.

Sadly even if I went balls to the wall on testosterone I'd probably still not have that great of a look because the guys who look good on gear hyper respond and look good at ANY dosage, meaning good responders can take 20 mg of testosterone a day and get built/size whereas I could do 50+ & still look shitty. There goes the copes of any subhumans on here thinking testosterone is their cure for a shit life.

It's ALL about responding well to them, if you don't respond to low amounts you are a SHIT responder & high won't help much more. I tried low doses of test, high doses of DHEA + DHT + Androsterone, and it made almost ZERO difference with muscle/looks.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 23558
Well you gotta have good Androgen Receptors genes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 25377, MadTwatter and 1 other person
You just trained and ate like shit. Dht doesn’t even do much for gains only libido mood and strength. Test should have been 500 mg / week . Otherw You’ll get nothing obviously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Lurkerslep, Deleted member 15302 and 2 others
you know youre supposed to lift while taking them right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 20704
Well you gotta have good Androgen Receptors genes

20/day of test for 2 weeks ... Only shit sides, bloat, trouble sleeping, etc. Aching balls, took a few days to feel normla again at least.

50/day of Andro + DHT combined with 10-20 DHEA and endless heart palpitations, trouble sleeping, only grip strength changed.

500+/day of 11 Keto Test and only made my stomach sick, malaise, general shit feeling, virtually zero muscle difference or bf% change.

Mood was barely changed, only sedative-like effect, lowers stress, but it doesn't do much for shit body composition, low muscle, flatness, shit insertions, child frame, weak jaw, etc. I basically think it's pointless to take roids if you're not at least a good-framed MTN at bare minimum.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23558
You just trained and ate like shit. Dht doesn’t even do much for gains only libido mood and strength. Test should have been 500 mg / week . Otherw You’ll get nothing obviously.

Keep coping, plenty of guys do mcuh lower than that and still get gains if they respond well to it. It's all about response, not total amounts.

Some guys carry around a lot more muscle on ZERO test than others, why is it hard to believe on equal cycles genes/physiology varies too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 22529 and Deleted member 23558
you know youre supposed to lift while taking them right?

No, the whole point of hormones is like cheat codes, they give you much more of what effort would take but without any.

Why would anyone take steroids to STILL STRUGGLE? It's to do the same work easier, get stronger & get fast & impressive results, none of which I got. Sure I think I could work out harder due to the DHT/androgens & shit but looking in the mirror shirtless I still nearly vomit as a bodycel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Moggable and Luxury
20/day of test for 2 weeks ... Only shit sides, bloat, trouble sleeping, etc.

50/day of Andro + DHT combined with 10-20 DHEA and endless heart palpitations, trouble sleeping, only grip strength changed.

500+/day of 11 Keto Test and only made my stomach sick, malaise, general shit feeling, virtually zero muscle difference or bf% change.

Mood was barely changed, only sedative-like effect, lowers stress, but it doesn't do much for shit body composition, low muscle, flatness, shit insertions, child frame, weak jaw, etc. I basically think it's pointless to take roids if you're not at least a good-framed MTN at bare minimum.
I’m cryin bruh r u a retard lmaooo. How tf can you use 20mg of test a day for 2 weeks and get suprised that there were no results. Shit hasn’t even saturated yet. You went from normal test to slightly above normal.

• +1
Reactions: beingmoreattractive, Deleted member 27472, ItsOverCel and 2 others
No, the whole point of hormones is like cheat codes, they give you much more of what effort would take but without any.

Why would anyone take steroids to STILL STRUGGLE? It's to do the same work easier, get stronger & get fast & impressive results, none of which I got. Sure I think I could work out harder due to the DHT/androgens & shit but looking in the mirror shirtless I still nearly vomit as a bodycel.
surely trolling

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
I’m cryin bruh r u a retard lmaooo. How tf can you use 20mg of test a day for 2 weeks and get suprised that there were no results. Shit hasn’t even saturated yet. You went from normal test to slightly above normal.

But that's the point retard, it was all SIDE EFFECTS at these doses despite them being low af.

What retard would scale up the dosing if low amounts are already fucking them? Would you double up salmonella dosing too, dumbass?

i think you might be mentally challanged, you need to visit a mental hospital instead of taking roids

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and Deleted member 20704
He’s an idiot cuck who prolly posts on soylent. Jfl

• JFL
cuck genetics itt

• +1
So many flaws in what you did I don’t even know where to start

• Hmm...
He’s an idiot cuck who prolly posts on soylent. Jfl

Bro do you have any knowledge about bodybuilding, at all? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
  • Ugh..
Dial in diet and training + stop using shitty cheap compounds, wtf is 11 keto test? Just use test base + anavar, and you won't get shitty sides from 2 weeks of use on 20mg daily unless you use shitty ugl gear

has to be larp there’s no way any of this is real lol.
That looks like a 8th grader trying to explain steroids after seeing it on tiktok JFL

Dial in diet and training + stop using shitty cheap compounds, wtf is 11 keto test? Just use test base + anavar, and you won't get shitty sides from 2 weeks of use on 20mg daily unless you use shitty ugl gear

I used 11 Keto Test and testosterone base micronized powder. I was also using DHT + Andro, no need for Anavar as those two should've been powerful enough to stack along with an aromatizeable steroid (Andro/DHT both act powerfully like AIs so no need for any separate).

And fuck exercise, roids are supposed to give you some gains/help even doing fuck all. I take them to avoid being a gymcel abused rat.

Plenty of old man strength dudes have big hands and strong af and they sit on their ass all day watching TV.

It's cope to think it's lack of exercise that builds strength, it's simply lack of androgenic response, genes/epigenetics, etc. that mostly matters. Haven't you seen those dry, tight, ok bodied dudes who don't go to gym or don't eat special? They don't need gear to look good.

I just have shitty inherited, subhuman androgenic response, guys I know are BIGGER/LARGER naturally than I can get on all of this shit.

Last edited:
And fuck exercise, roids are supposed to give you some gains/help even doing shit. I take them to avoid being a gymcel abused rat.
No way you're being fr

FYI your voice is basically just genetics. Look at Ronny Coleman and Mike Tyson. Only people who get real voice gains are Females transitioning to Male.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Deleted member 20704
I used 11 Keto Test and testosterone base micronized powder. I was also using DHT + Andro, no need for Anavar as those two should've been powerful enough to stack along with an aromatizeable steroid (Andro/DHT both act powerfully like AIs so no need for any separate).

And fuck exercise, roids are supposed to give you some gains/help even doing fuck all. I take them to avoid being a gymcel abused rat.

Plenty of old man strength dudes have big hands and strong af and they sit on their ass all day watching TV.

It's cope to think it's lack of exercise that builds strength, it's simply lack of androgenic response, genes/epigenetics, etc. that mostly matters. Haven't you seen those dry, tight, ok bodied dudes who don't go to gym or don't eat special? They don't need gear to look good.
Nigga read a couple roid threads here and made his own thinking no one would notice he has no clue what he’s on about lmaoo. 0 chance someone with knowledge like this found injectable dht and andro.

Nigga read a couple roid threads here and made his own thinking no one would notice he has no clue what he’s on about lmaoo. 0 chance someone with knowledge like this found injectable dht and andro.

No, you're just a retard like many who don't really know shit about hormone soutside of what some gym bro culture 101 taught them.

Injectable? No, I use topical DHT and Andro, why injectable? There's no need for injecting shit if you can get the compound absorbed DMSO with near 100% levels. Only retards still follow ancient bodybuilder bro knowledge, none of which is based on endocrinology much.

Pick up an endocrinology book instead of reading what Underground Steroid told you to do by some bloated, balding ogres on there.

My goal is not to look like Jeff Seid anyways, it's to just put on some size/help with leanness, no need for gigainsane roids/sides for that.

all you used were prohormones

you probably dont have training or dieting knowledge

you have no idea of hormones. werent you the retard that said you need high e to appeal to women? lmao

you cant expect a huge change in some months from hormones if you dont use them during developmental years

you cant expect a huge change in some months from hormones if you dont use them during developmental years
Sterone on developmental years absolutely screws you up though

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
"I will refuse to workout, diet or make any lifestyle changes that would make any positive changes to my physique or hormonal profile but will take extremely mild doses of random roids I saw on Tiktok for two weeks and then insist that they dont work"

The fact that you made any kind of strength or muscle increase at all from this is fairly good evidence of how effective steroids really are when actually utilised properly

• +1
From my limited experience dabbling with hormones (test base, 11 Keto DHT, DHEA, 11 Keto Testosterone, Androsterone, some SARMS) I've found they are VERY underwhelming -- very "meh" results. The only of those things that increased strength were test, DHT and androsterone -- others just are very weak. No big "muh pheromones" differences IRL, no notable traps/delt size, no overall mass, NO FACE GAINS, etc.

1. Body composition is still shit ... Looks like the only guys who get good bods using roids are using 300+ a week & other compounds stacked

2. Voice still nasally, beta, wussy sounding, shit muscle size, very flat constantly, no difference in tone/body contours

3. Neck and shoulders/trap are still small as shit despite taking all of this shit on and off ... I basically can't put on size no matter what I take.

Point being: You need to be both a hyperresponder + have to take INSANE amounts of hormones consistently or you probably won't put on much size, if any. For many guys like me -- even high dose test will just cause more sides than benefits like bloat, acne, heart issues.

I've seen niggas STILL BIGGER and MORE FULL looking NATTY vs. me on DHT, low dose testosterone, DHEA, Androsterone, etc. and etc. & I still look like shit. If a motherfucker can be BIGGER THAN ME AS A NATTY WHILE I EXPERIMENT WITH HORMONES, IT'S OVER.

Roids are COPE if you don't have the right response/physiology/genetics/whatever you wanna call it to take some and end up looking like a chiseled God. Meaning basically start with low TRT doses at BEST and see how you respond to gauge your sides vs. benefits.

All I did was gain 20 lbs. grip strength and still have love handles, man boobs, etc. at under 16% bodyfat while I see other guys the same % dry & tight natty. Many guys have wider delts, bigger frames & look huge NATTY while I'm still a runt on compounds.

Also, pheromones = cope, you'd think drowning yourself in DHT and Androsterone would have some effect but it made no more difference than usual. Another 'X' for roidcels, you gotta be a HYPER RESPONDER and HAVE THE RIGHT GENES to truly benefit from roidmaxxing.

Sadly even if I went balls to the wall on testosterone I'd probably still not have that great of a look because the guys who look good on gear hyper respond and look good at ANY dosage, meaning good responders can take 20 mg of testosterone a day and get built/size whereas I could do 50+ & still look shitty. There goes the copes of any subhumans on here thinking testosterone is their cure for a shit life.

It's ALL about responding well to them, if you don't respond to low amounts you are a SHIT responder & high won't help much more. I tried low doses of test, high doses of DHEA + DHT + Androsterone, and it made almost ZERO difference with muscle/looks.
Have you really analyzed every factor that could be leading to these underwhelming results?

• +1

Where you buy 11 keto dht