Hormones to change hair type

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Hormones can change your hair type, a lot of people I know when they went through puberty their hair got curly or wavy etc. even a family
member I know had her hair change from straight to curly when she was pregnant, so you can change it at any age, I was wondering if anyone knew more on this

Tagging smart people

@enchanted_elixir @BrahminBoss @Osie

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 49130 and Ryldoo IS COPING
this summer i had somewhat curly hairs when usually they have always been straight

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
this summer i had somewhat curly hairs when usually they have always been straight
Sun helps with androgens, where you outside a lot, I just researched and your androgens and thyroid are what change your hair and genes of course

Hormones can change your hair type, a lot of people I know when they went through puberty their hair got curly or wavy etc. even a family
member I know had her hair change from straight to curly when she was pregnant, so you can change it at any age, I was wondering if anyone knew more on this

Tagging smart people

@enchanted_elixir @BrahminBoss @Osie
Well, yeah, hormones can change your hair type. But for men, it isn't typical for our hormonal changes to lead to any type of good changes to our hair. And the hormones that have the most positive benefits for human hair is estrogen, but normally, most men aren't looking to increase their e2 levels. In the context that your hair texture does randomly change, it'll be more likely from a combination of factors than rather hormone being the primary reason

• +1
Reactions: smoth and Deleted member 29747
Same. Ive always had straight hair and in winter of 2022 within like a month all of my hair has been type 2b ever since

I’ve been on this thing for some time. I saw hormones, I see environment and I see genetics. I am of the idea that, perhaps coiling them in socks will change the type mine did change a tiny bit in the back cause I “coil” them with my fingers.

Im on of the smartest people in this forum, why did you not tag me?

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss
I’ve been on this thing for some time. I saw hormones, I see environment and I see genetics. I am of the idea that, perhaps coiling them in socks will change the type mine did change a tiny bit in the back cause I “coil” them with my fingers.
Nevermind, HE IS THE SMARTEST NIGGA ON THIS FORUM

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss and st.hamudi but 6‘5
@DR. NICKGA psl help uss!!!

@DR. NICKGA psl help uss!!!
Aahhhhahahahaa ahh yes , you had a question and you DID not know the answer.....

So you TAGGED the smartesty nigga in thiss forumm

Hahahahahaba * gigleee evil laughh* i expected that!

• Love it
Reactions: smoth
Aahhhhahahahaa ahh yes , you had a question and you DID not know the answer.....

So you TAGGED the smartesty nigga in thiss forumm

Hahahahahaba * gigleee evil laughh* i expected that!
DR. NIGGA do u know if i can lower my eyebrows with brow ridge implant

Yeah, they can make it fall out