Hormones.

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
I feel that I'm losing my gender identitiy over the last months. Should I believe in what I feel?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: itorroella9, .*my*., Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, bimaximum, yonmaxxed and 4 others
I feel that I'm losing my gender identitiy over the last months. Should I believe in what I feel?
fr though no you shouldn't. Go to church & inject T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: potentialhabit1, Deleted member 10177 and Back Alley Boy
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, itorroella9, .*my*. and 1 other person
I have a dad but my relationship with him is not good.
Uh.. that's a difficult situation I guess...
Maybe change your lifestyle, way less internet (are you on discord or 4chan by any chance?), go outside more...
I guess you can dress kinda androgynous or whatever but I would try to keep that to myself.. and don't play around with your hormones. I think you'll regret it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
Uh.. that's a difficult situation I guess...
Maybe change your lifestyle, way less internet (are you on discord by any chance?), go outside more...
I guess you can dress kinda androgynous or whatever but I would try to keep that to myself.. and don't play around with your hormones. I think you'll regret it.
Yeah, I'm on Discord. My username is FANTA#0293. I lacked a good father figure through my life.

Yeah, I'm on Discord. My username is FANTA#0293. I lacked a good father figure through my life.
I was asking for discord or 4chan because there is a lot of trans propaganda or whatever you want to call it on there

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Lux
I was asking for discord or 4chan because there is a lot of trans propaganda or whatever you want to call it on there
Ah, I've never cared about trans propaganda. I just realized how I've been acting (and kind of looking) like a woman for years and how I have always rejected masculinity.

@CookiesAndCream open your profile bro I wanted to post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Lux

• JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Deleted member 9699
Ah, I've never cared about trans propaganda. I just realized how I've been acting (and kind of looking) like a woman for years and how I have always rejected masculinity.
Bro, just steroid cycle, you'll love being masculine then. Hormones > Brain, not other way around.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6963 and .*my*.
Why are there fag bodybuilders then?
Cause being a faggot is totally different than having gender identity crisis. Faggots love being men and half are usually manly as fuck.

If that was true half of population would be tranny...
Look at what’s happening in the west. Most people don’t even know what the fuck they are.

Look at what’s happening in the west. Most people don’t even know what the fuck they are.
So? Probably because of all the low T, not the absent father figure. There are plenty of trannies with good fathers.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
tbh I think at this point your upbringing is burned into your head probably close to impossible to change unless your t levels are lower then like 100 JFL

Cause being a faggot is totally different than having gender identity crisis. Faggots love being men and half are usually manly as fuck.
tbh what causes sexuality then? why are some dudes gay and claim they cant choose?

tbh what causes sexuality then? why are some dudes gay and claim they cant choose?

It's more likely that all humans are born bisexual, homosexuals would be those that are only attracted to men. I don't know what causes homosexuality, but I suppose it is some form of evolved trait that benefited humans long time ago, it is unlikely to be a genetic mutation since it can't be inherited or cause of parenting, but probably some deep-programmed thing where there shall always be a constant number(approx 3%) of homosexuals.
Note that there is a big difference between being homosexual and bisexual, as I said before bisexuality is probably the starting sexual orientation for all kids.
It's all just theory of course, but if you read some Greek stuff there's a lot of interesting things to be drawn from.

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel
then get a dad or watch baki
I caged at how you recommended him to watch Baki.

Baki is pure testosterone fuel I gotta say that shit.

The moment I started watching Baki, my shoulders started to get wider and my muscles started getting bigger no larp.

• Love it
Reactions: Lux
So? Probably because of all the low T, not the absent father figure. There are plenty of trannies with good fathers.
Strange how everything went to shit (especially in the black community) since the civil rights movement and welfare programs started. Fatherless homes skyrocketed and now you have bullshit like BLM.

Strange how everything went to shit (especially in the black community) since the civil rights movement and welfare programs started. Fatherless homes skyrocketed and now you have bullshit like BLM.
Correlation is not causation. That's the stupid man's argument.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.