971.4 KB · Views: 0
  • F4B837C8-63B2-4F88-9F91-6A9C54EE52CE.jpeg
    F4B837C8-63B2-4F88-9F91-6A9C54EE52CE.jpeg
    912.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Der Doktor, Be_ConfidentBro, aesthetic beauty and 13 others
@UndiagnosedSchizo do you think he may have klinefelters?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Hood mine aren’t same when I gym

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
idk how these people don't have any self awareness and post cringe shit on social media

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, nope, MaestheticMaso and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, It'snotover and Deleted member 19453
idk how these people don't have any self awareness and post cringe shit on social media
Never seen a more repulsive physique wtf is this?

Attachments

• 08D0B186-A5BE-4B65-BC82-3D456E975EE4.jpeg
    08D0B186-A5BE-4B65-BC82-3D456E975EE4.jpeg
    647.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Deleted member 19453, Mr. President and 1 other person
blud rly have recessed ribs

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, RAMU KAKA, Meteor21 and 2 others
wtf bro bench presses the bar only? what is that chest jfl

• JFL
Idk. Altough reallt looking like bad insertion, it looks the dude has only done biceps training 🤣

• JFL
wtf bro bench presses the bar only? what is that chest jfl
no his chest insertions are just dogshit, so he literally can't build any muscle in the middle of his chest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and ChileanMaxxer
no his chest insertions are just dogshit, so he literally can't build any muscle in the middle of his chest
Like I understand if you have a small gap like Jeff said, building a huge chest will save you but this must be some kind of deformity. Maybe a rib cage issue ?

• JFL
Like I understand if you have a small gap like Jeff said, building a huge chest will save you but this must be some kind of deformity. Maybe a rib cage issue ?
idk how it forms but some wwe wrestlers have the same issue from repeated smacks to their chest:
Maxresdefault 1

and then there's this guy who was born with it:

brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and MaestheticMaso
idk how it forms but some wwe wrestlers have the same issue from repeated smacks to their chest:
View attachment 2448469

and then there's this guy who was born with it:

brutal
No surgery to fix this or attach the muscle fibres to the sternum ?

• JFL
No surgery to fix this or attach the muscle fibres to the sternum ?
no not possible
401a3c735f1dbbf03ddd166108b69572

for something like biceps it may be possible to move the lower tendon lower on the forearm and create a longer insertion but with the chest it looks like it's impossible to change:
A3889c3e0f5db4fa9183a5addf4e3301

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, UndiagnosedSchizo and MaestheticMaso
Wow, brutal

• JFL
Ew

• JFL
no not possible
View attachment 2448483

for something like biceps it may be possible to move the lower tendon lower on the forearm and create a longer insertion but with the chest it looks like it's impossible to change:
View attachment 2448489
This is why chest is probably the most important good insertion that you can have.

Arms are less important, but what’s the best insertion for arms either way ? Full(0-1 finger gaps), in between (2 gaps), short (3+)??

• JFL
This is why chest is probably the most important good insertion that you can have.

Arms are less important, but what’s the best insertion for arms either way ? Full(0-1 finger gaps), in between (2 gaps), short (3+)??
Ideally you want a small finger gap (low insertion) because your arms will look way fuller and literally be able to fill in more muscle on the arm. The only good thing about a higher insertion is the peak looks better.

Jeff Seid has high bicep insertions so his biceps are pretty shitty
Maxresdefault 2

Douglas Nickle has long bicep insertions so his look way better:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and UndiagnosedSchizo
he probably has curry ancestors

• JFL
@UndiagnosedSchizo thoughts?

• JFL
Ideally you want a small finger gap (low insertion) because your arms will look way fuller and literally be able to fill in more muscle on the arm. The only good thing about a higher insertion is the peak looks better.

Jeff Seid has high bicep insertions so his biceps are pretty shitty
View attachment 2448501

Douglas Nickle has long bicep insertions so his look way better:

Jeff’s biceps much better flexed, but I imagine in a T-shirt the other guy will look fuller.

What about David laid’s? Seems like a 1-2 finger gap ?

• JFL
"Terrible chest insertion" when his hips are literally the same width as his shoulders :feelskek:

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Der Doktor, Deleted member 28774, Mio and 1 other person
Jeff’s biceps much better flexed, but I imagine in a T-shirt the other guy will look fuller.

What about David laid’s? Seems like a 1-2 finger gap ?
yeah david has long bicep insertions

generally long bicep insertions look shit when flexed but much better relaxed which is 99% of the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and UndiagnosedSchizo
yeah david has long bicep insertions

generally long bicep insertions look shit when flexed but much better relaxed which is 99% of the time
What other insertions matter ? I’m assuming delts as well, to give a 3d look. Legs aren’t that Important. Symmetrical abs are impotent.

Lats are personal preference I guess but if you have a wider pelvis, high is better ?

Worst frame I have ever seen. Fuark

Attachments

• 22804D2A-49AA-4873-BB90-118119ECF6F0.jpeg
    22804D2A-49AA-4873-BB90-118119ECF6F0.jpeg
    837.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DD425025-10C5-45D8-9853-A44B91F61AB4.jpeg
    DD425025-10C5-45D8-9853-A44B91F61AB4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
What other insertions matter ? I’m assuming delts as well, to give a 3d look. Legs aren’t that Important. Symmetrical abs are impotent.

Lats are personal preference I guess but if you have a wider pelvis, high is better ?
triceps, has a lot of variation and takes up a majority of your arm

shitty triceps are obvious, your arm will look like shit from the side no matter how much u lift

triceps, has a lot of variation and takes up a majority of your arm

shitty triceps are obvious, your arm will look like shit from the side no matter how much u lift
Show example ?

Show example ?
B4d3725b8cde4a7a5cb55b7052fdf547

Cd16782343e6a036083618135ed173e0

luimarco has bad triceps, very high lateral head, nonexistent long head which makes his triceps disappear when posing from the front

another example:

A49ece170193474e2f7d595fac989fe0

versus someone with good tricep genetics:

MentzerSide

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Ahh I see, but the other guy is much bigger in general so it’s harder to compare.
D898b4120fc7a8f0ef38c5298d8c9950

Even if the guy on the right took every steroid possible and maxed out his triceps, he genetically can't beat Mike's triceps.
His lateral head inserts way shorter than Mike's (seen in red).
His long head (in green) ALSO inserts way shorter than Mike's. Mike's long head inserts very low to the elbow which is ideal, that's what will make your arm look really good from the side.

So it's genetically impossible for him to compete EVEN if he got bigger

• +1
View attachment 2448573

Even if the guy on the right took every steroid possible and maxed out his triceps, he genetically can't beat Mike's triceps.
His long head (in green) ALSO inserts way shorter than Mike's. Mike's long head inserts very low to the elbow which is ideal, that's what will make your arm look really good from the side.

It’s crazy how much genetics vary on a person to person basis

• +1
Reactions: User28823
View attachment 2448573

I’ve been told that having longer triceps like Mike can overshadow the rear delt which isn’t ideal ?

I’ve been told that having longer triceps like Mike can overshadow the rear delt which isn’t ideal ?
In Mike's case yes but he already has small delt insertions so his triceps are disproportionately large in comparison.

But if you have good delts like Kevin Levrone then it looks much more proportional

• +1
View attachment 2448573

wow never realized Mentzer's tricep genetics were so perfect

• +1
Reactions: User28823