Horrible social skills

CORTEZECA

CORTEZECA

certified esoteric lifter
I think my autistic social skills are blocking me from getting to women. I’m not a loner or anything and I have a lot of friends to talk to it’s just when I talk to girls it’s bad. I’ve been looksmaxxing for a while and I have had girls think I’m attractive but once I talk to them I freeze up and say almost nothing of good substanc and they get uninterested. This made me realize that I’ve done all of this for almost nothing if I can’t hold a conversation down.

Geomaxx so language barrier can circumvent lack of social skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781 and rand anon
I think my autistic social skills are blocking me from getting to women. I’m not a loner or anything and I have a lot of friends to talk to it’s just when I talk to girls it’s bad. I’ve been looksmaxxing for a while and I have had girls think I’m attractive but once I talk to them I freeze up and say almost nothing of good substanc and they get uninterested. This made me realize that I’ve done all of this for almost nothing if I can’t hold a conversation down.
Make a few female friends that you won't hit on so you can get used to speaking to women.

Just be you , thats all there really is to it . Have a shot of some alcohol