Horrid asymmetry

F

fezzz

Iron
Holding up an L on the left side. Which way do I need to sleep to fix this shit 😭

Attachments

• IMG_3356.jpeg
    IMG_3356.jpeg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lost_Soul, smurf, HerpDerpson and 5 others
Sleep on your face flat and chew on one side only

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Kash280
Holding up an L on the left side. Which way do I need to sleep to fix this shit 😭
you look like if eliot rodger had a baby with an asian chick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, pilatus, bululu_87 and 4 others
its so over nigga

• +1
Reactions: Mull70 and Ascеnd
>Horrid asymmetry

i think you summed it up pretty well in your title

• JFL
Reactions: weloveted
Damn man I’m sorry bro but your mother more than likely drank alcohol when she was with you

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and weloveted
its so incredibly over for you

• JFL
Reactions: weloveted
This is almost too hard to fix with surgery even, wdym which side should i sleep on? :trepidation:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weloveted, grungymallard97 and GreekGenes
Forget about asymmetry. The entire craniofacial structure is malformed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weloveted and Ascеnd
think this asymmetry is only in your head, sean opry has a much more crooked face and he still mogs you 10,000 times

besides, asymmetry is not caused by sleeping on one side but by bad genes and incorrectly positioned maxilla and jaw

besides, asymmetry is not caused by sleeping on one side but by bad genes and incorrectly positioned maxilla and jaw
Asymmetry is cope for the most part. Normally, when asymmetry is this bad, there are other malformations due to genetic abnormalities, FAS ect

U need surgery bro, no two ways about it considering ur 16

• JFL
U need surgery bro, no two ways about it considering ur 16
Surgery won’t do much. It’s over. This is FAS. I’ve known people with similar issues.

• JFL
Surgery won’t do much. It’s over. This is FAS. I’ve known people with similar issues.
Yeah defo FAS, pretty much Unfixable, he’s capped at LTN, maxilla truly is law

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: weloveted and Saint Casanova
oh my gosh vro, blast hgh or something you need some face bones asap you don’t want to have that

Yeah defo FAS, pretty much Unfixable, he’s capped at LTN, maxilla truly is law
It’s not just looks that’s the issue. FAS means retardation, non NT conditions ect.

From Womb to tomb, it’s done. Mothers who drink should be arrested tbh

It’s not just looks that’s the issue. FAS means retardation, non NT conditions ect.

Legit child abuse and this guy is a showing sign of why not to drink while pregnant

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova

Def not FAS I just had TMJ as a child and I’m trying to recover bc it fucked me up. I’m passing my AP classes and got all A’s so I doubt I’m a retard ☠️

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
think this asymmetry is only in your head, sean opry has a much more crooked face and he still mogs you 10,000 times
Sean’s face isn’t crooked at all just one of his eyes is more hooded. There’s a big difference since that isnt caused by any skeletal malformation

Now I regret posting that shit, kids mental health will be fucked up for a long time
yeah but it’s better for him to accept it rather than rot on here thinking he can glow up and ascend

• +1
Reactions: kk_7237
Sean’s face isn’t crooked at all just one of his eyes is more hooded. There’s a big difference since that isnt caused by any skeletal malformation
Sean O27Pry 1
IMG 20240830 183815

He has a clear asymmetry of the eyes, nose, jaw and zygomatic bone, what are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: kk_7237
Wow I never noticed that. Nevertheless I still believe the main problem is his uneven hooding since the rest of the asymmetry is minimal
in fact symmetry is not really the reason for good looks so even if op was 90% symmetrical it still wouldn't look better than opry and that's what i meant

• +1
Reactions: kk_7237 and Kroker