Horrid asymmetry

Def not FAS I just had TMJ as a child and I’m trying to recover bc it fucked me up. I’m passing my AP classes and got all A’s so I doubt I’m a retard ☠️
Well you can improve the face but you’ll need Double Jaw surgery plus implants. None of that cope nonsense.

Yeah bro anyway you’ve got bigger problems than your ‘asymmetry’

• So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Symmetry is the cherry on the icing. Don’t get why people care so much about it
Of course if your symmetrical, it makes you look better but, if your asymmetrical (nothing deformed type) it’s not that big of a deal if your good looking

Symmetry is the cherry on the icing. Don’t get why people care so much about it
And just to expand, most asymmetry is ONLY noticeable with a static 2d picture like the one you gave us , constantly flipping it to notice it .

Look at sean o prys interviews and runway walks , not noticeable at all because he’s in motion

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
And just to expand, most asymmetry is ONLY noticeable with a static 2d picture like the one you gave us , constantly flipping it to notice it .

Look at sean o prys interviews and runway walks , not noticeable at all because he’s in motion
Yeah, and even if you notice your asymmetry, others won’t since it’s your brain noticing the difference when reversing your image.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend