Horror story #2

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Now mostly I am rejected or ignored but the times I did talk to a girl are nightmares.

This one was really sinking my standards low, this woman I found on pof I think. She was a native Indian/white woman,she looked old,was really skinny. These type of women look very mean. But she was smiling in her pfp. We talk and she seems nice but a little weird through text. I told her I'd come see her and she agrees.

So I wasn't driving yet so I asked my step dad to drop me off at the hotel she was staying at. She worked there to stay there. I told her I was there and the moment I saw her I knew it was a mistake,not because she was ugly as she was. But because she looked like a straight bitch. She first comes to one of the doors and let's me in looks at me with a mean look and looks away. So I follow her in. Then she just goes right back to sweeping the floors with a vacuum. So I just stand there waiting on her for a good 30 minutes.

She gets done and kind of talks to me about stuff. But doesn't really look at me. I follow her back to her hotel room. She then mentions we can take a walk somewhere, so we walk to some weird location with a bunch of restaurants which she expected me to pay. We get some food to take back and she lightens up while we are out,one cashier says is that your boyfriend and she says we're working on it.

We get back to her hotel room and even though she's a mean rough looking 2/10 I ask if I can have a hug,and she acted freaked out by it and says no I don't know you like that. I can't remember every detail ,but she says she's going to take a bath,so I lay down in her king size hotel bed waiting on her. She gets out and sees me laying there and says you're laying in my bed!! I have never had a man lay in my bed like that!! Just make yourself right at home!! I even said come lay with me at one point and she says hell no or something.

So I start saying what you think I'm ugly or something? Why would you lead me on and have me come here and buy food. I said if you liked me you wouldn't back out of a hug. She says well if you wanted something you should of came in the bathroom while she was taking a bath. I'm like wtf. Why would I do that if she was stand offish. At some point of being around her she admitted she fucked her weed dealer, but he didn't want anything more then just a fuck. So I called for a uber ride because she was such a bitch and we sat in dead silence till he got there and she acted mad or something. Then I wrote her about how she was a bitch when I got home and she just ignored me.

Tldr - ugly skinny mean native Indian looking woman was a straight bitch to me when I went to meet her. Got me to buy her food and was really stand offish towards me. But admitted fucking her weed dealer.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 16369
Hmm so you sitting on her bed is offensive but she wants you to storm in on her bath :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and DwayneWhite55
Hmm so you sitting on her bed is offensive but she wants you to storm in on her bath :feelswat:
I wish I still had her picture too,she looked almost like a granny. But I tried lowering my standards to the very bottom just to get a woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369 and Matthias8272
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55