Horse midface : How much it failo me ?

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx

How to cope with 1.63 fhwr :feelswhy:

Mouth breathing destroyed my potential :blackpill:

If you didn't have it you'd be the ultimate pretty boy that's cute af to bitches

Instead you're still cute but in a limited way

You should have closed your mouth during bedtime you muppet

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, gamma and Slyfex8
If you didn't have it you'd be the ultimate pretty boy that's cute af to bitches

stucked to 4.5psl forever

is reincarnation maxxing legit ?

also I opened it all day long for 16 years people were even noticing it :lul:

stucked to 4.5psl forever

is reincarnation maxxing legit ?

You're 6/10 with good pheno and solid bones.

Gym max and broaden your shoulders and thicken your neck

Don't go the autist route

Height?

• +1
Reactions: xefo

:feelsmega::feelsgiga:Bhai don't say that

You're 6/10 with good pheno and solid bones.

Gym max and broaden your shoulders and thicken your neck

Don't go the autist route

Height?

Pretty manlet like 173cm, I am height frauding doing slight lifts frauding to reach 177cm and feel normal at that height, in fact that's the average height where I live (France)

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Pretty manlet like 173cm, I am height frauding doing slight lifts frauding to reach 177cm and feel normal at that height, in fact that's the average height where I live (France)

ngl it's so brutal to take the 6/10 rating on the normie scale it's like "Okay your not ugly, but medium ugly" :lul:

Yeah that's my height 173

Gym max brjf6

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Ur hair and chin halos u hard. I agree with Makinithappen. Your a 6/10

• +1
ngl it's so brutal to take the 6/10 rating on the normie scale it's like "Okay your not ugly, but medium ugly" :lul:

6/10 is high tier normie

Every day good looking guy

Fucks your thought process about? Lol

• +1
6/10 is high tier normie

Every day good looking guy

Fucks your thought process about? Lol
Why do you want surgeries. Lmao u look good.

Because being under 8/10 in the today era is screaming "I am invisible to prime girls" because of hypergamy.

The only girls who showed real interest in me were either disgusting landwhales and more rarely some low maintenance weebs beckies with just a decent face

When I was in high school these 6psl chicks were calling me "cute" out of nowhere but yet I wasn't the one they were dating.. All actually good looking girls date almost only 8+/10 men

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Because being under 8/10 in the today era is screaming "I am invisible to prime girls" because of hypergamy.

The only girls who showed real interest in me were either disgusting landwhales and more rarely some low maintenance weebs beckies with just a decent face

When I was in high school these 6psl chicks were calling me "cute" out of nowhere but yet I wasn't the one they were dating.. All actually good looking girls date almost only 8+/10 men
How old are you?

• +1

You only need to be 7/10 and you're close

Your only issue is the same I have and that's being merely 5'8

Its so close to not being a manlet but it ultimately is

You have pheno on your side unlike myself so you can reach that chadlite range. Just gym and neck max and work your Justin Timbrrlake hair from nsync days

Are you currently working out?

You only need to be 7/10 and you're close

Your only issue is the same I have and that's being merely 5'8

Its so close to not being a manlet but it ultimately is

You have pheno on your side unlike myself so you can reach that chadlite range. Just gym and neck max and work your Justin Timbrrlake hair from nsync days

Are you currently working out?

No, but I could start it soon because my father made a gome gym with fucking elastics and is training since like 1 year now, ngl his results are insane I can't believe someone could makes such gains with fucking elastics :lul:

So it made me want to have the same gains

Are you stupid? Have you actually analyzed the FWHR of a lot of 99%+ guys. Many fall in the exact range you are. That factor alone is not going to break you typically, unless it's very bad.

Go down the steroid route

But keep your hair

Plus neckmax and get implants to masculinize your face

Your midface isn't the problem, your lack of facial width is