Hospital bills ruining my life

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
Don't ever go to the emergency room unless your on deaths door I went to the emergency room last month for an accidental overdose where I forgot I already took my pills in the morning and took them again I realized it and thought my heart might stop :dafuckfeels: so I called 9-1-1. I wasn't sure how bad it was to take double dose so I asked the idiot ambulance people who said they can't guaranteerantee anything and I should go to the hospital. So I sat in the emergency room and got all these blood tests and then the doctor came in and said it wasn't even that big of a deal I just took a double dose of my morning pills which he said aren't really that dangerous.. finasteride, lisoprill (blood pressure), and hair skin and nails formula. It was the double dose of blood pressure I was really worried about and I wasn't sure how dangerous double finasteride is...

I got the bill and it's $13K that was supposed to be my bimax money!!!!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Deleted member 19499
Once my aunt accidentally took her heart medicine (digoxin) twice in the morning and she dropped dead