V

viniciz

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, wackedchives and N1666
just some fake balloons

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, overtier1011, try2beme and 5 others
"Holy shit her tits are so big, let me post this to .org the currys are gonna love this"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Axii, whiteislandpill and 15 others
"Holy shit her tits are so big, let me post this to .org the currys are gonna love this"
kys faggot at least i don't spam posts of supermodels. i dont give a fuck if you have erectile dysfunction go kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveLorde, PseudoMaxxer, gr34ter and 3 others
will watch later :eek:

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
cute but not the bests over there

• +1
Bookmarked

• +1
I like big sexy mullato milkers

• Love it
That shit got more plastic than the Pacific ocean

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
watched this yesterday

• +1
This older couple would invite me and my friends over to their place when I was 16. They were in their thirties. She would give my female friends jello shots and beers to the guys. Her boyfriend sat on the sofa watching TV all the time. He wasn't a creep like her. However, he did seem depressed often. But he was cool to chat with. Anyway, as my friends hung out in the kitchen, she would sneak me upstairs to fuck.

I had a messed-up childhood. And the gang was odd indeed, if not, the origin of DEI. My friends were a diversity of tiers. From poor to rich. Some later joined the entertainment industry. A few joined the military. A few joined the government. And a few went to college and later worked for their wealthy families. I, on the other hand, had other things in mind. I wanted to break the chain, sort of speak. Not gonna explain it, though.

This older couple would invite me and my friends over to their place when I was 16. They were in their thirties. She would give my female friends jello shots and beers to the guys. Her boyfriend sat on the sofa watching TV all the time. He wasn't a creep like her. However, he did seem depressed often. But he was cool to chat with. Anyway, as my friends hung out in the kitchen, she would sneak me upstairs to fuck.

I had a messed-up childhood. And the gang was odd indeed, if not, the origin of DEI. My friends were a diversity of tiers. From poor to rich. Some later joined the entertainment industry. A few joined the military. A few joined the government. And a few went to college and later worked for their wealthy families. I, on the other hand, had other things in mind. I wanted to break the chain, sort of speak. Not gonna explain it, though.
Did you enjoy the sex at least? Also how is this story related to what I posted?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Did you enjoy the sex at least? Also how is this story related to what I posted?
Because she was old enough to be a best friend's mom? Ugh, those titties I still remember, I tell you. They were droopy, unlike the ones I was used to, at that time. But ugh, they were pointy and damp. And I remember she kept whispering in my ear, "You make me so wet."

I thought, "Yeah, because I'm a 16-year-old muscular Chad you're sexually assaulting, you sick old bitch. Now, change positions, and get that MILFY ass in my face."

Last edited:
@viniciz My memory of the thought that I pondered during the MILF assault did it for you?

I didn't have parents that cared. So I sought that absence from others. Are you judging me knowing I was a victim of multiple sexual assaults committed by women, sometimes, I rallied them, and a few times, my friends cheered as the MILF sexually assaulted me and not wanting to face the humiliation, I would play it off by high fiving them as she continued to sexually assault me?

@viniciz My memory of the thought that I pondered during the MILF assault did it for you?

I didn't have parents that cared. So I sought that absence from others. Are you judging me knowing I was a victim of multiple sexual assaults committed by women, sometimes, I rallied them, and a few times, my friends cheered as the MILF sexually assaulted me and not wanting to face the humiliation, I would play it off by high fiving them as she continued to sexually assault me?
I would like to be “sexually assaulted” tbh sex is the only thing I be thinking about, plus from a Milf even better lol. What did I even say to you that you got offended?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
hot asf tits

Small perky tits are better

I would like to be “sexually assaulted” tbh sex is the only thing I be thinking about, plus from a Milf even better lol. What did I even say to you that you got offended?
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

• JFL
4045407 1712001894795

COPE HARDER