She knows she is too which makes my dick even harder
IMG 4721

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
IMG 6392

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 33711 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 33711 and horizontallytall
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, stamaster21, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
im sure hes feeling the complete opposite of dead inside jfl

mfers just cant cope with bbc fucking hot women lmao
Yes but why him? Even if she was into black guys. She could easily find a status maxxed Tyrone D1 athlete or something.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 20370
Yes but why him? Even if she was into black guys. She could easily find a status maxxed Tyrone D1 athlete or something.
why didnt she choose me!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 33136, stamaster21 and 3 others
i doubt it will last though women like that have the pick of the litter so she'll find someone better
lol this is the stupidest shit ive heard. sure if this guy doesn't keep improving himself financially, mentally, and physically, and becomes a yes man, simp, beta then she will leave him.

once you get a woman u have to do stupid shit to make her leave. Most women don't leave a man solely from looks. Plus if she is a good girl then why worry

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 33136, Hentaiwatcher69 and 1 other person
lol this is the stupidest shit ive heard. sure if this guy doesn't keep improving himself financially, mentally, and physically, and becomes a yes man, simp, beta then she will leave him.

once you get a woman u have to do stupid shit to make her leave. Most women don't leave a man solely from looks. Plus if she is a good girl then why worry
my point was as she gets older she'll be getting better treatment financially etc more opportunity rich handsome men, she'll compare him to them , he'll notice and get jealous , it will spiral out of control as soon as shes 18+

• +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69
my point was as she gets older she'll be getting better treatment financially etc more opportunity rich handsome men, she'll compare him to them , he'll notice and get jealous , it will spiral out of control as soon as shes 18+
yeah agree with you on that. no girl like this or any HQNP girl will want to be with a broke guy.

yeah agree with you on that. no girl like this or any HQNP girl will want to be with a broke guy.
no i mean she probably doesnt know her worth because shes young

Total coal burner death

no i mean she probably doesnt know her worth because shes young
i know what u mean.

but lets say this girl knows her worth and deserves her ideal type of guy, not just looks but all aspects. do you think this ideal guy will want her if she left the black guy for him solely for his looks?

a chad whos masculine, traditional, good morals and values, traditional, good family, networked, social etc etc. barely exists, such a low low %. lets say she stumbled across this guy, this chad wouldn't want a girl who leaves a guy for his looks alone.

i know what u mean.

but lets say this girl knows her worth and deserves her ideal type of guy, not just looks but all aspects. do you think this ideal guy will want her if she left the black guy for him solely for his looks?

a chad whos masculine, traditional, good morals and values, traditional, good family, networked, social etc etc. barely exists, such a low low %. lets say she stumbled across this guy, this chad wouldn't want a girl who leaves a guy for his looks alone.
no one cares about trad morals or values i certainly dont. she'll be getting fucked and partying just like chad

no one cares about trad morals or values i certainly dont. she'll be getting fucked and partying just like chad
so u think a virgin, submissive, feminine, traditional girl with self-respect and from a good family and raised with good morals and values and educated and has good friends would rather date a Chad who has no morals/values, is not masculine/gentleman, is a player, lacks discipline etc?

The fact that you think like this just shows that you wont get a virgin wife that is your ideal type. Your brain has brainwashed itself to think that not being a chad is the only thing stopping u from getting a virgin HQNP stacy wife, its because you would rather cope on looks than take action in your life, improve yourself, become that man you wish you were in the back of your mind.

so u think a virgin, submissive, feminine, traditional girl with self-respect and from a good family and raised with good morals and values and educated and has good friends would rather date a Chad who has no morals/values, is not masculine/gentleman, is a player, lacks discipline etc?

The fact that you think like this just shows that you wont get a virgin wife that is your ideal type. Your brain has brainwashed itself to think that not being a chad is the only thing stopping u from getting a virgin HQNP stacy wife, its because you would rather cope on looks than take action in your life, improve yourself, become that man you wish you were in the back of your mind.
first part: yes

second part: i just wanna fuck party and maybe kill a few people by joining the military or something , yes women are dumb and arent thinking 'muhh trad tate self improvement ' because thats gay

first part: yes

second part: i just wanna fuck party and maybe kill a few people by joining the military or something , yes women are dumb and arent thinking 'muhh trad tate self improvement ' because thats gay
i mean its your life end of the day. obviously you want to seek different types of women than me and we probably have different culture, upbringing, values.

going back to the first part of what I said. A girl that will rather go for a chad is not the girl I just described. That is not a HQNP girl. if she is hopping from men to men like that then she is not the women u want to go for, she will be terrible mother, instill a shit mentality into your sons and daughters mind, leave ur ass when you have kids and happily married, she wont listen to you.

i mean its your life end of the day. obviously you want to seek different types of women than me and we probably have different culture, upbringing, values.

going back to the first part of what I said. A girl that will rather go for a chad is not the girl I just described. That is not a HQNP girl. if she is hopping from men to men like that then she is not the women u want to go for, she will be terrible mother, instill a shit mentality into your sons and daughters mind, leave ur ass when you have kids and happily married, she wont listen to you.
i havent got any desire to be business cuck but making money yes and why would i have kids with a whore?

i havent got any desire to be business cuck but making money yes and why would i have kids with a whore?
well ur mentality will lead u to have kids with a whore. A girl who doesn't care about a mans morals, values, masculinity, if he would be a good father etc etc. is not the girl u want to marry and have kids with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
My Honest reaction

well ur mentality will lead u to have kids with a whore. A girl who doesn't care about a mans morals, values, masculinity, if he would be a good father etc etc. is not the girl u want to marry and have kids with.
no thats simply not true dude looks at john zherka hes fucks 18yo virgins all the time

no thats simply not true dude looks at john zherka hes fucks 18yo virgins all the time
he fucks girls, he doesnt wife them up. a 18yo virgin girl is not rare. But are they wifey material tho? do they come from good family?

and a virgin girl isn't automatically a HQNP. I'll be more surprised if he fucks 25 yo virgin girls who are hot and have all the characteristics I mentioned.

if u look upto john zherka its over for u ngl. but yeah emulate him if you want hookups. I emulate him too for hookups. he has good archetype for hookup culture.

BBC is law apparently, where is that stacy located?

he fucks girls, he doesnt wife them up. a 18yo virgin girl is not rare. But are they wifey material tho? do they come from good family?

and a virgin girl isn't automatically a HQNP. I'll be more surprised if he fucks 25 yo virgin girls who are hot and have all the characteristics I mentioned.

if u look upto john zherka its over for u ngl. but yeah emulate him if you want hookups. I emulate him too for hookups. he has good archetype for hookup culture.
dude i dont come from a good family why should i expect her to? , i dont look up to him , hes a coke addict that says nigger when hes coked out of his head and everyone thinks it a revelation

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
Fuck me. Give me her @ bro.

Bitch didn't even actually smile in one picture and still Fogged every other female within 100 yards.

me with my Asian 'friend'
3701402_IMG_0593.jpeg
Smiling with wide teeth like the Asian girl is doing is an immediate looksminn and she clearly knows that.
Compare any attractive woman smiling with her teeth compared to a light closed lips smile or just a serious face
Maxresdefault

MV5BODNlMjY4YTEtNWQwNS00MmI1LWIxMjEtNThiZDFkZTgxYjhiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA V1

i can easily bag her i dont care tbh but i dont fuck basic roasties. hope she ends up homeless and loses everything to fetanyl. also looks dont matter in high school is all about being the first faggot

this is the hottest girl i've ever seen. also any alt jb or htb mogs that blonde foid

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and jflsnowdzz
I’ve said this before face is fucking cope for niggers. I’d rather be -2 PSL and 6’5. I’d slay 10x the amount I do now. Height pill is making my cortisol spike soooo fucking much

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Just a completely different species

She sticks out like a sore thumb in every picture
So fucking noticable
View attachment 2489865View attachment 2489866
Like you said a true stacy
Thats because she is not only facially very attractive she is tall and has good body proportions. Its even more clear when you put her near other think attractive women.

This is why moggers stand out even more so among attractive women. Taylor Swift is a leader among her female friend group because she is the most attractive on avg.

So much so you need someone like yeal shelba to walk into the room to make Taylor invisible. That is the power of when your a attractive female in the top 20 percent.

Attachments

• 1697310184519.png
    1697310184519.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 0
puncheable skullcel

damn, imagine the feeling of knowing your dick is as deep as it can be up her pussy. brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
A lot of the time this is likely caused by the father

Either cuck fathers with high empathy that show too much love in cuck ways/liberal, feminist views/nigger lover/overall acts soy

Or fathers that are anti nigger and express it openly which turns on women because they get turned on by taboo and disappointing father

Best thing to do is be masculine w/masculine views nonchalant and mostly distanced from daughter if you ever have one

unfoggable stacy. ngl tho that boyfreind is crazy. he doesent even look that tall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
New year but new bbc

IMG 6964

@murdah @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kamui @AspiringMogger @klip11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, klip11, nope and 6 others
New year but new bbc. Just as ugly jfl

View attachment 2899778

@murdah @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kamui @AspiringMogger @klip11
Nah wtf man, the bbc looks like shit and this is her 2nd black bf. She could easily get a 6’3 D1 Tyrone. BBC is law when it comes to white girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, MrGlutton, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
The bbc looks like YourRage

this girl is supernaturally attactive wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Nah wtf man, the bbc looks like shit and this is her 2nd black bf. She could easily get a 6’3 D1 Tyrone. BBC is law when it comes to white girls
you idiots don't understand looks don't matter for black guys

stop comparing them to other races

She has 0 ass