Hot blondes love dark haired guys and brunette HBBs love blond guys. True?

Am I right

• Yes on both

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Yes but only on hot blondes loving dark haired men

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Yes but only on brunette HBBs loving blond guys

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Not right

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
B

Boxingfan

Kraken
I am not sure if this is confirmation bias on my end or what but I notice that it is very rare if not unheard of for me to see a hot blonde with another blond guy, when I see it I tend to think that they are sisters. Come to think of it, I have seen more hot blondes with ethnics and BBCs than I have seen them with blond guys themselves. Most of the times I see hot blondes it is with a white guy that is either brunette or has dark hair.

Now on the other hand I notice that while white guys do slay some sexy looking ethnic women, a lot of the more Nordic looking and blond white guys seem to do real well with dark haired white women as well.

I don't see nearly as many dark haired and brunette HBBs going for ethnics, BBCs or if given a choice even a dark haired David Gandy looking white guy most of the times. It could just be an American thing but I notice that it is quite common for me to see a Megan Fox or Wonder Woman lookalike with a blond guy even if he is not handsome while it is not too common for me to see one with a Mediterranean looking guy.

Here is my theory to it.

Hot blondes and hot redheads are already white enough and there is no questioning their whiteness, so they are more liberal in their preferences and will split their legs even for interracial relationships. To them, they are the highest on the social ladder and have the most social value without a shadow of a doubt so they can actually compromise on their whiteness.

Hot brunettes, unless they look really pasty and white, do not have the same privilege. That is why you see ethnics and BBCs slaying in Northern Europe but not having nearly the same success in countries like Spain. The reasoning is that most brunette HBBs feel inferior on the whiteness ladder and secretly hate their look, so they want their kids to be pale as it can get and they want to associate with whiteness itself more to overcome that insecurity, hence not only avoiding minorities but also dark haired white guys or white guys that look a little tanned.

I want to hear what you aspies have to say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and alriodai
dnr everyone loves dirty blonde men

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, p0lishsubhuman, mug and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 11292
Yeah bro blondes love dark haired punjabi guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan and GetShrekt
anything lighter than medium blonde is neutral / slight falio

ur theory is mostly autism but no question dark haired girls want blonde white babies

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
anything lighter than medium blonde is neutral / slight falio

ur theory is mostly autism but no question dark haired girls want blonde white babies
so tall dark and handsome is a meme?

so tall dark and handsome is a meme?
not necessarily... i just think blondes (and nordics in general) mog. still looks rugged like dark hair and its a white only trait

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Yeah it seems that opposites attract.

Blonde stacies want north atlantic and brunette chad, where as north atlanitc and brunette stacies want nordic chad.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
Nobody likes blonde

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
not necessarily... i just think blondes (and nordics in general) mog. still looks rugged like dark hair and its a white only trait
It isn't a white only trait. There's non-whites with natural blonde hair.

I live in Greece greek girls prefer strongly dark haired men and they openly say a lot of times that they don't like blonde guys...

I live in Greece greek girls prefer strongly dark haired men and they openly say a lot of times that they don't like blonde guys...

Cope. They prefer blond.

OP:

You're wrong.

Blond women are considered less attractive than brunette women, and feel inferior to brunette women.

Males and females both preferred brunette hair color, followed by blonde hair, and lastly red hair. Male choice of female hair color is consistent across geographic regions.

Blond hair seems to work better for men than women.

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter. If you’re Chad you will get pussy. If you’re an ugly fuck like me it doesn’t matter if I’m blonde, brunette, bald, whatever the fuck….I’ll die alone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BongMog, Toth's thot, Boxingfan and 2 others
i don't know how you could possibly try and answer this question, let alone create a theory around it.

in my experience, it's a mixed bag. i don't see a correlation between hair color and couples. if i want to see it, i guess i could look for it, but it seems like a massive waste of mental energy.

• +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 18840
In my xp, brunette pale ones usually and redhead are into me and im ethnic so… but not the brute looking one.
And blonds seem to be the least into as i am the least into them usually too

I am not sure if this is confirmation bias on my end or what but I notice that it is very rare if not unheard of for me to see a hot blonde with another blond guy, when I see it I tend to think that they are sisters. Come to think of it, I have seen more hot blondes with ethnics and BBCs than I have seen them with blond guys themselves. Most of the times I see hot blondes it is with a white guy that is either brunette or has dark hair.

Now on the other hand I notice that while white guys do slay some sexy looking ethnic women, a lot of the more Nordic looking and blond white guys seem to do real well with dark haired white women as well.

I don't see nearly as many dark haired and brunette HBBs going for ethnics, BBCs or if given a choice even a dark haired David Gandy looking white guy most of the times. It could just be an American thing but I notice that it is quite common for me to see a Megan Fox or Wonder Woman lookalike with a blond guy even if he is not handsome while it is not too common for me to see one with a Mediterranean looking guy.

Here is my theory to it.

Hot blondes and hot redheads are already white enough and there is no questioning their whiteness, so they are more liberal in their preferences and will split their legs even for interracial relationships. To them, they are the highest on the social ladder and have the most social value without a shadow of a doubt so they can actually compromise on their whiteness.

Hot brunettes, unless they look really pasty and white, do not have the same privilege. That is why you see ethnics and BBCs slaying in Northern Europe but not having nearly the same success in countries like Spain. The reasoning is that most brunette HBBs feel inferior on the whiteness ladder and secretly hate their look, so they want their kids to be pale as it can get and they want to associate with whiteness itself more to overcome that insecurity, hence not only avoiding minorities but also dark haired white guys or white guys that look a little tanned.

Good observation but bullshit theory.

It's all about evolutionary adaptation. Humans are wired to ensure that their children tend towards averageness, since averageness (remember 'averageness' =/= 'average') is a better evolutionary adaptive strategy than being 'unique' (which has equal chance of turning out to be a positive/negative mutation in the gene pool).

That is why opposites attract. That is why dark-featured people like light-featured people of the opposite sex, on average.

All of these preferences are shaped over life by being exposed to different types of faces, and since now all races/skintones can exist in the same city, this 'averageness' strategy is now working on a global level, as opposed to race level.

Here is my theory to it.

I've got dark hair and I'm not a fan of blonde or redhead girls.

I've got dark hair and I'm not a fan of blonde or redhead girls.
But they are the only girls who racemix and give ethnic guys a chance

blonde cope, asian women also prefer Italian/French men, Nerdic men lower white smv by a lot
Wi9mx1vugh5a1

• +1
Reactions: exo
all women love dark haired men

Girls prefer ethniks with beards