Hot brunette stacy (My exact taste in women)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Fuck man her slutty fave gives it off she also has this turkish look that white women have

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46727, Mewton, forevermirin and 20 others
Turkish pheno is so hot @Manchild

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, bloomercel, CreepyJewel1 and 1 other person
IMG 6269

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, JL~, CreepyJewel1 and 4 others
Turkish women are the best.

There's this one hot turkish girl at my gym who I have been staring at for years. Easily the hottest girl I've seen in my last 3 years on this planet.

She used to be a bit fat/chubby, but I was already mirin' her hard. But now she lost the weight and she has this gym-girl body.
The Wire Reaction GIF

But I've never caught her really looking at me so I feel like she has no interest :feelswhy:

It's this girl that I followed home a year ago. I know where she lives

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Running!, forevermirin and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Running!, forevermirin, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others
You know what to do then. Go rape her with a mask on and give that hoe the best orgasm she ever had nigga
I see her so often nowadays, since she goes shopping at the same grocery story and works out at the same gym.

I look at her with my typical intense autist look, but she will look back to me in a similar way: annoyed/aggravated

It's brutal. I haven't been able to mog her her in a staring contest yet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, CreepyJewel1 and It'snotover
I see her so often nowadays, since she goes shopping at the same grocery story and works out at the same gym.

I look at her with my typical intense autist look, but she will look back to me in a similar way: annoyed/aggravated

It's brutal. I haven't been able to mog her her in a staring contest yet.
Sounds like some oneitisceldom, she must look good if you talk about her like that but yeah i've been to turkey and some girls looks very good, mostly the one with higher euro admixture tho (water lol)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and MoggerGaston
Sounds like some oneitisceldom, she must look good if you talk about her like that but yeah i've been to turkey and some girls looks very good, mostly the one with higher euro admixture tho (water lol)
Facially she isn't that amazing. HTB tier. I would've approached her by now if that was it. I really love her face though, stacy to me.
But she is really tall (5'10) and has a wide curvy body. (good tits n ass).

The worst part though: She knows that she's hot: She wears skimpy clothing that shows a lot of her body, her leggings are tight as hell you can see the outline of her ass and pussy.
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

Which is why I feel she is chad-only?!

I guess I should just approach tbh, she already prob thinks of me as the creep of the gym that stares at her anyways.

Time to get resolution.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, Running!, bloomercel and 3 others
The worst part though: She knows that she's hot: She wears skimpy clothing that shows a lot of her body, her leggings are tight as hell you can see the outline of her ass and pussy.
Yes sounds pretty much she is showing her goods for chad to come to collect, otherwise if she had a bf or wasn't that interested towards other males she would not dress like that.

I guess I should just approach tbh, she already prob thinks of me as the creep of the gym that stares at her anyways.

Time to get resolution.
I guess it's the best thing to do for you, better being rejected than a creep. Just keep your expectation extremely low tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Running!, MoggerGaston and CreepyJewel1
Facially she isn't that amazing. HTB tier. I would've approached her by now if that was it. I really love her face though, stacy to me.
But she is really tall (5'10) and has a wide curvy body. (good tits n ass).

Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

Which is why I feel she is chad-only?!

Time to get resolution.
Nigga
Stop being a bitch and just approach her
Get over your fear of rejection
You aren't 12
BE A MAN

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, MoggerGaston, bloomercel and 1 other person
I'm honestly not sure if she's stacy
But very hot
This is another example of the type of skinny bodies I was telling you was ideal yesterday
Look at that flat stomach
😍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and sportsmogger

There's this one hot turkish girl at my gym who I have been staring at for years. Easily the hottest girl I've seen in my last 3 years on this planet.

She used to be a bit fat/chubby, but I was already mirin' her hard. But now she lost the weight and she has this gym-girl body.
The Wire Reaction GIF

But I've never caught her really looking at me so I feel like she has no interest :feelswhy:

You should've invested, talked/complimented her when she was chubby.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
I'm honestly not sure if she's stacy
But very hot
This is another example of the type of skinny bodies I was telling you was ideal yesterday
Look at that flat stomach
😍
But she's not blonde bhai

You know what to do then. Go rape her with a mask on and give that hoe the best orgasm she ever had nigga
terrible to think people like you really exist, be better man

• JFL
Reactions: Running!, Heinrich Schmidt, bloomercel and 1 other person

The Wire Reaction GIF

Fuck man her slutty fave gives it off she also has this turkish look that white women have

any lady worth having wouldn’t show her body in this way, move on friend she looks nice yet not much value beyond this

• +1
terrible to think people like you really exist, be better man
Pretty understandable you don't know the mood in this place kid, now go back to jew tok

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and CreepyJewel1
Pretty understandable you don't know the mood in this place kid, now go back to jew tok
Jew tok? I guess you mean Tiktok is the site being mostly populated by Jews now? I haven’t used TikTok since I’ve begun
self-improvement, fantastic journey
you should consider it as well if you haven’t already began many great places to start I’d recommend Hamza a well known YouTuber

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and It'snotover
Would love to inhale the smell of her ass when she’s done after a long leg day session

• Love it
she ugly

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Running! and CreepyJewel1
i’ve seen her on tiktok she’s one of the hottest girls i’ve seen on there

Last edited:
  • Woah
height pill

IMG 3054

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ColeMoney, bloomercel, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others
I prefer ginger stacies tbh

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
Holy shit she’s hot.

I reall like turkish and MENA girls too, especially with this pheno.

I like North and East European foids too tho, with their vampire coloring

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Aspiemogger

The Wire Reaction GIF

I love a good turkish with a meaty lower part
Talk to her bro

Chad Land, Shitaly :feelsrope:
But i’m MENA, and i know now that the fact that Polish girls love MENA men is not fake anymore.

Got literally Stacies beggin for me now that i’m running my self in Poland/Latvia/Finland/Sweden (obviously they don’t know my height,5’6, but i asked them and they all told me girls are max 170, and i can fraud to like 172 with lifts and shoes)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and flippasav
But i’m MENA, and i know now that the fact that Polish girls love MENA men is not fake anymore.

Got literally Stacies beggin for me now that i’m running my self in Poland/Latvia/Finland/Sweden (obviously they don’t know my height,5’6, but i asked them and they all told me girls are max 170, and i can fraud to like 172 with lifts and shoes)
Brutal locationpill

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Still in continental Europe mogs me I would rather be there than this shithole UK
Trust me, you don’t.

Isn’t UK pretty easy for slaying? Just gotta be a “lad” and drink booze at the club.

Zoomers are all deformed as long as i know, and beckie’s push their luck with make up

• +1
Trust me, you don’t.

Isn’t UK pretty easy for slaying? Just gotta be a “lad” and drink booze at the club.

Zoomers are all deformed as long as i know, and beckie’s push their luck with make up
Yeah of course it’s piss easy but a chad MUST get a 3 psl landwhale as that is his looksmatch
If you are sub-maher then the highest you can get is a LTB moonfaced pawg with pimples all over her face
Even @forevergymcelling can admit this

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and PseudoMaxxer