Hot brunette stacy (My exact taste in women)

@Xangsane pass her and what ethnicity does she look like?

Looks like John Zherka if he was a girl, it's over lol

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, It'snotover, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Yeah of course it’s piss easy but a chad MUST get a 3 psl landwhale as that is his looksmatch
If you are sub-maher then the highest you can get is a LTB moonfaced pawg with pimples all over her face
Even @forevergymcelling can admit this
Yeah, i guess that MTBs and LTBs just put shit all over their faces since a young age there.

But honestly i would fuck, as long as the body is good.

This is proof women live life on easy mode
My female version got rated a 6 but my male version got a 3 on hotchat3000
just got ranked 3.8 :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: flippasav
just got ranked 3.8 :feelsrope:
That site is so fucking inaccurate they only rate you how masc/feminine your face is they don’t care about your bone structure

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Facially she isn't that amazing. HTB tier. I would've approached her by now if that was it. I really love her face though, stacy to me.
But she is really tall (5'10) and has a wide curvy body. (good tits n ass).

The worst part though: She knows that she's hot: She wears skimpy clothing that shows a lot of her body, her leggings are tight as hell you can see the outline of her ass and pussy.
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

Which is why I feel she is chad-only?!

I guess I should just approach tbh, she already prob thinks of me as the creep of the gym that stares at her anyways.

Time to get resolution.
Lol. Someone is already creampying her holes and all you can do is just stare, and then look away once she looks at you. :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Hahaha what a loser Hahaha

She knows exactly how weak you are. She easily compares you to the MAN who SLAPS her ass each night. If you have seen what she has seen, you would not even raise your head in shame. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, bloomercel and flippasav
Lol. Someone is already creampying her holes and all you can do is just stare, and then look away once she looks at you. :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Hahaha what a loser Hahaha

She knows exactly how weak you are. She easily compares you to the MAN who SLAPS her ass each night. If you have seen what she has seen, you would not even raise your head in shame. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Brooootaaaallllllll

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
This is proof women live life on easy mode
My female version got rated a 6 but my male version got a 3 on hotchat3000
Yeah most people overrate females and underrate men, it's really brutal, I mean I understand why, but i'm very logical about these things.

To be fair if I was a female i'd probably be smoking a thousand cocks and making millions from simps, it's fucking brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and flippasav
Yeah most people overrate females and underrate men, it's really brutal, I mean I understand why, but i'm very logical about these things.

To be fair if I was a female i'd probably be smoking a thousand cocks and making millions from simps, it's fucking brutal.
I know some foid who left college (she went to the exact same one I go rn) she started a clothing brand about womens gym and bathing suits not only that men throw chunks off money on OF which means she makes a minimum 2.5k a month. She makes her business more visible on the tiktok account she has with 80k followers

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Fuck man her slutty fave gives it off she also has this turkish look that white women have

Leah Halton's mother is a Scottish-French native, while her father is a Mauritania-English native. She grew up in a religious Catholic family but does not

has a similar pheno to Madison Beer

• Woah
@flippasav rate her BF

• +1
LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

LOL! LOL! I just checked. The thread you posted is from the PREVIOUS YEAR! Hahaha :lul: :lul::lul: You just prove again and again how much of a beta male you really are. :lul:

You think the guy who explores her anal cavities even "think" for 1 second before he went in and creampied her pussy? And here you are, still contemplating it after months! :)lul::lul::lul:).

You see. This is the difference between you (one of the losers) and winners. This is how much of a difference there is. You will NEVER get a girl of her caliber. You will NEVER learn how to act like a man. All you will do is just go to incel forums like these, bitch and moan and cry like a little baby how HARD you have it in a place like NETHERLANDS, how disadvantaged you are with your short (6.0) manlet height, good looks, chiseled face and full thick head of hair. You will walk in the street, look at women you like, avert your eyes when they look at you, feel like a creep, go to home, cry or masturbate and then escape reality with drugs and fuck up any potential Neurotypicality that might begin to emerge, stay a weirdo because of it and the cycle will keeeeep repeating itself.

You shall be doing this for the next 8 years of your life... JUST as you have spent your last 8 years. How pathetic...

This is your life incel. Oh well... If only your parents have loved you, I guess...
@Skywalker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and bloomercel
That is directed at @MoggerGaston

Leah Halton's mother is a Scottish-French native, while her father is a Mauritania-English native. She grew up in a religious Catholic family but does not

has a similar pheno to Madison Beer
Don’t forget Madison is 1/4 morroc too

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Xangsane
LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

LOL! LOL! I just checked. The thread you posted is from the PREVIOUS YEAR! Hahaha :lul: :lul::lul: You just prove again and again how much of a beta male you really are. :lul:

You think the guy who explores her anal cavities even "think" for 1 second before he went in and creampied her pussy? And here you are, still contemplating it after months! :)lul::lul::lul:).

You see. This is the difference between you (one of the losers) and winners. This is how much of a difference there is. You will NEVER get a girl of her caliber. You will NEVER learn how to act like a man. All you will do is just go to incel forums like these, bitch and moan and cry like a little baby how HARD you have it in a place like NETHERLANDS, how disadvantaged you are with your short (6.0) manlet height, good looks, chiseled face and full thick head of hair. You will walk in the street, look at women you like, avert your eyes when they look at you, feel like a creep, go to home, cry or masturbate and then escape reality with drugs and fuck up any potential Neurotypicality that might begin to emerge, stay a weirdo because of it and the cycle will keeeeep repeating itself.

You shall be doing this for the next 8 years of your life... JUST as you have spent your last 8 years. How pathetic...

This is your life incel. Oh well... If only your parents have loved you, I guess...
@Skywalker
I am ltn, whats the point in approaching nigga

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Primalsplit
lip filler gf, jaw filler bf

Too narcy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and flippasav
Too narcy
Ngl I find girls who have this behaviour hot, I kinda get hard when foids like this put the middle finger up too and make heartbreak posts on tiktok

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Ngl I find girls who have this behaviour hot, I kinda get hard when foids like this put the middle finger up too and make heartbreak posts on tiktok
Instant giga-turnoff for me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and flippasav
Do you guys think she fogs Alexandra Botez?
Because I would say so

@BrahminBoss @5'7 zoomer @forevergymcelling @Xangsane @Primalsplit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 23558