HOT HTB COMPLIMENTS MY T-30 EYES

L(oser)ooksmaxxer

L(oser)ooksmaxxer

Stacy only
Told me i had nice almond eyes,that was 3 months ago she even told me to go to a party with her but ofc i didnt JFL at my fucking retarded brain

girl complimented my bbc

tales from the tunnels beneath palestine

• JFL
Reactions: elzde95, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29651 and 1 other person
woman with good genetic quality compliments incellular fuck once about their only good feature. (Impossible and extremely rare.)

''Told me i had nice almond eyes'' 💀 What a weirdo she doesn't even know what almond eyes is stop lying to boost your self steem little guy, go see a psychiatrist.

woman with good genetic quality compliments incellular fuck once about their only good feature. (Impossible and extremely rare.)
I gurantee ur invisible next to me

''Told me i had nice almond eyes'' 💀 What a weirdo she doesn't even know that almond eyes is stop lying to boost your self steem little guy, go see a psychiatrist.
You looksmax motherfuckers are d1 haters

the fact that a htb just complimented you once and your posting it here says enough about your appearance
Its not about that its about the fact that she liked me dumbass and i sold

Its not about that its about the fact that she liked me dumbass and i sold
nope. a girl would never say “I like your almond shaped eyes” they would say “I like your eyes” or some shit. Also, that doesn’t mean she likes you. She invited you to a party along with the other 30 mfs she’s bringing.

unless she wanted to go with you alone, then fair enough. good job nigga.

nope. a girl would never say “I like your almond shaped eyes” they would say “I like your eyes” or some shit. Also, that doesn’t mean she likes you. She invited you to a party along with the other 30 mfs she’s bringing.

unless she wanted to go with you alone, then fair enough. good
Cope she literally said you have almond eyes i like that

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Cope she literally said you have almond eyes i like that
okay, still sold nigga. That could have been your girl but because of your autism and incel facial structure now some black fuck is fucking her.

okay, still sold nigga. That could have been your girl but because of your autism and incel facial structure now some black fuck is fucking her.
I dont have incel facial structure im at least mtn

you guys are underestimating how much the PSL lingo is spreading among normies tbh

Wtf are you on about nigger, even my 50 year old uses the term almond eyes, that shit is normie knowledge, stop hating

• +1
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer
Good shit if you are rich and chit. But fuck your mum for talking shit about my mum nigger.

Y u jealous cuz no one ever complimented yhu
how am I jealous? I’m making fun of that fact that this guy got complimented once and he’s posting it here. How’s that jealousy? Plus the nigga said he’s “at least mtn” why would I be jealous?

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Wtf are you on about nigger, even my 50 year old uses the term almond eyes, that shit is normie knowledge, stop hating
Lmfao girls don’t speak like that, that’s what I meant. They don’t elaborate on shit they just says, “you’ve got nice eyes”

Lmfao girls don’t speak like that, that’s what I meant. They don’t elaborate on shit they just says, “you’ve got nice eyes”
Nigga i translated i dont live in the us

today a woman complimented my blonde hair and blue eyes and grabbed me by my collar and said 'your a10 eyes are so aryan pilled anon, i want you to cause a holocaust in my ovaries, fart on me and gas me like one of your jewish sluts hitler daddy'

Fair enough, I just meant almond eyes is not alien language