managed to match tall HQNP-looking HTB

Is it?

yes it is while you are fucking.

then 1 year later it's just a memory and you are in the same truecel condition.
it is better man trust me, so technically you are a fakecel

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
it is better man trust me, so technically you are a fakecel
objectively I am a man who hasn't kissed a girl in 16 months in the prime of his life.

All while going to raves 2-4 times per month, doing drugs. While meeting thousands of girls under these circumstances every year.

Imagine being on drugs in places like this, 2-4 times per month, for over a year.
yet still you don't even kiss a single girl.

The average person doesn't socialize as much as me, yet that person fucks. And I don't.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and tombradylover
he's a faggot you dont want to meet

come to NL ill give you mephedrone
Hell yea niger I’d be down I find Dutch women hot asf. Never been to Netherlands either

• Love it
Hell yea niger I’d be down I find Dutch women hot asf. Never been to Netherlands either
Italians are hotter Dutch women look like men big frames Deep voices

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and tombradylover
what age do you put on your profile?

• +1
Italians are hotter Dutch women look like men big frames Deep voices
Listen bro it’s not a competition I want to grape these women as much as possible in the ass with the lookxmax Homies we can take turns decimating these whores bro what’s ur address I’m coming rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston
what age do you put on your profile?
my own (28yo)

and then I have age range set to 18-22yo (lowest possible) for women. yet somehow older women are the only ones who match me I suppose they pay for premium functinality to go over my own preferences idk.

I don't mind older women, in fact I find women my own age hot asf. I just can't stand their personalities.

Too serious, too demanding. I don't want to deal with that.

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
Listen bro it’s not a competition I want to grape these women as much as possible in the ass with the lookxmax Homies we can take turns decimating these whores bro what’s ur address I’m coming rn
Where you're at? Rome?? Anyway i'm too tired to go out and it's way too hot i would melt away outside

• WTF
Reactions: tombradylover and MoggerGaston
Where you're at? Rome?? Anyway i'm too tired to go out and it's way too hot i would melt away outside
you dumb stupid motherfucker

there's stacy italian girl waiting for you, yet u rot inside cuz it's 'too hot'

mamma mia

u need to get moving

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and the BULL
yea bro wya at this exact moment ill bring u weed too bro cmon

you dumb stupid motherfucker

there's stacy italian girl waiting for you, yet u rot inside cuz it's 'too hot'

mamma mia

u need to get moving
this mother fucker man we could slay stacies instead he prefers to rot and complain on looksmax man fuck this guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
yea bro wya at this exact moment ill bring u weed too bro cmon
this mother fucker man we could slay stacies instead he prefers to rot and complain on looksmax man fuck this guy
come to NL ill bring mephedrone+ketamine

no stacies will be fucked, be prepared. All women are chad-only here. We wont fuck anything.

But doesnt matter cuz we will be high asf and vibe hard its okay.

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
come to NL ill bring mephedrone+ketamine

no stacies will be fucked, be prepared. All women are chad-only here. We wont fuck anything.

But doesnt matter cuz we will be high asf and vibe hard its okay.
getting absolutely blasted is more fun id be down. That sounds like a POTENT combo tho :feelshah: