the real question is why are all the examples black

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
obese deathnik trait

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, rand anon, Deleted member 60051 and 1 other person
retards on tiktok and other social media will tell you you are gay if you say you dont like this lmao, only hoodrats who will fuck anything will say this is "attractive" , if i ever saw this on a girl i go out with i would laugh at her

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, fuxkdakikez and ascension
retards on tiktok and other social media will tell you you are gay if you say you dont like this lmao, only hoodrats who will fuck anything will say this is "attractive" , if i ever saw this on a girl i go out with i would laugh at her
You are gay and ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 13626, n0rthface and 4 others
Depends, ab insertions can also look like that, in which case I wouldn’t mind

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Not fat brainlet
nigga when i fuck i dont want to see fucking stomach gonig up and down, your horny ass will fuck anything with 2 legs and that talks, 2 legs is optional

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
nigga when i fuck i dont want to see fucking stomach gonig up and down, your horny ass will fuck anything with 2 legs and that talks, 2 legs is optional
3203802 3194528 fr2jnuqc1ph91

Took 3 examples of Black women jfl at voting yes
Doesnt matter dummie, its the idea. Heres a white girl for you
F9s7LI XsAA dL

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Its over for you if you think thats attractive
The skinny Version of that is always 100% more attractive, especially with the clean Line

View attachment 2810748
id fuck either you silly incel. i didnt even say one is better, you know you can like both

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
What is that I don’t understand

• JFL
Reactions: Sny and cytoplasm
id fuck either you silly incel. i didnt even say one is better, you know you can like both
Then you understood me wrong. I wanted to make clear, the skinny Version is more attractive compared to "mommy belly"
No need to get offensive nigtard

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Nah I don't prefer it. I want a model thin Stacy with model face eye area, model jawline and facial proportions to give me mogger kids.

0689f2242b9f31e8bbf25a5d5639b1cc

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Then you understood me wrong. I wanted to make clear, the skinny Version is more attractive compared to "mommy belly"
No need to get offensive nigtard

Retards say muh i want big booty foid! Muh thick thigs! Round ass and wide hips! But they say no to this when in reality this is natural and the girls without this had surgery. And they say women are delusional and low self awareness jfl. You can’t expect a girl to have big tits, ass and thighs and stick arms and flat belly unless she had surgery

• +1
Retards say muh i want big booty foid! Muh thick thigs! Round ass and wide hips! But they say no to this when in reality this is natural and the girls without this had surgery. And they say women are delusional and low self awareness jfl. You can’t expect a girl to have big tits, ass and thighs and stick arms and flat belly unless she had surgery
Even when they are very thin they still have it in tight clothing
QJhwMiT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Even when they are very thin they still have it in tight clothing
View attachment 2812811View attachment 2812812
Can confirm my hs tutor had a big and round ass even tho she wasn’t considered “thick” and she still had that in some clothes. Any guy here would wet their panties if she came up to them and wanted to fuck

This forum gets delusional by the day, glad i retired

• +1
Their stomachs are projected forward. These aren't comparable to the OP examples (fat women).
their not fat, maybe the first one and it doesnt matter anyway cause even the skinny ones still look pregnant. place your vote