• Uglier than curries.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • OP is a coping curry.

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
I can't stand the look of these mofos. They make your average street vender from the slums of Andhra Pradesh look like a bone mogger. Whenever you see a deformed looking sand negro 9/10 they're usually North African. They're everything wrong with race mixing (being heavilg mixed between caucasoids and negroids) and look like science experiments gone wrong. Frail carrot shaped heads, scraggly rats' nest hair, the shittiest FHWR you've ever seen, rarely ever not downward grown, usually brown as most curries. I feel like the only reason these guys preform better than curries is because they're usually giga NT and live by the rape culture that is Shitslam.

Nafris

As mentioned before, being a mixture of caucasoids and negroids I feel you completely lose what could make each of these groups aesthetically pleasing. I'd almost prefer being full on 100% negro than whatever inbred rats Nafris are.

Nafri mutt

Seriously what's wrong with these guys. They all look like they escaped nuclear fallout or something. Show me a healthy looking nafri.

Egyptians

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, Schizotypalcel, jué and 11 others
whats that

Dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Omen and WanderingBurro
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, liberiangrimreaper and GabachoCopium
Bbc mogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, Acion, watah and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RunVerc
"least aesthetic race"

One of the most Exotic Humans

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, alurmo, psychomandible and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Wait wait holup

You are claiming that Somerhalder is nafri? Nigga what

Edit: Nvm I'm retarded

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, WanderingBurro and FascisstChad
Nah, nothing has less aura or global respect than this.

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, moredatesmorerapes, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
eurafricanid mogs doe

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Nah, nothing has less aura or global respect than this.

Indians are lower because they're giga non-NT and have a culture that worships shit. Facially your average curry bonemogs your average nafri. With slightly lighter skin and a bit more NT they'd mog the crap out of Nafris.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235, moredatesmorerapes, silently_said and 1 other person
.org was right, race bait threads do farm reactions.

Cope. But I agree tbh, Safiir is exception

• +1
Mfs didn't get the Early European Farmer update

Attachments

• 4164014_A39FA24F-541F-4D06-8B27-95BEAA3E2ADE.jpeg
    4164014_A39FA24F-541F-4D06-8B27-95BEAA3E2ADE.jpeg
    438.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and WanderingBurro
how about Egyptians? I always get told I look Egyptian even though I'm not Egyptian or even nafri

• So Sad
Nafri is short for North African, e.g. people from Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, and if you count (which I do) Egypt, Libya, Sudan.
You cooked bhai @MA_ascender

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro, MA_ascender and silently_said
how about Egyptians? I always get told I look Egyptian even though I'm not Egyptian or even nafri
I more or less group them with nafris since they often exhibit a lot of the same traits. What pheno are you actually then?

this nigga cherrypicked all the ltns, get ltn of any race and they look like shit

I can't stand the look of these mofos. They make your average street vender from the slums of Andhra Pradesh look like a bone mogger. Whenever you see a deformed looking sand negro 9/10 they're usually North African. They're everything wrong with race mixing (being heavilg mixed between caucasoids and negroids) and look like science experiments gone wrong. Frail carrot shaped heads, scraggly rats' nest hair, the shittiest FHWR you've ever seen, rarely ever not downward grown, usually brown as most curries. I feel like the only reason these guys preform better than curries is because they're usually giga NT and live by the rape culture that is Shitslam.

View attachment 3146651

As mentioned before, being a mixture of caucasoids and negroids I feel you completely lose what could make each of these groups aesthetically pleasing. I'd almost prefer being full on 100% negro than whatever inbred rats Nafris are.

View attachment 3146683

Seriously what's wrong with these guys. They all look like they escaped nuclear fallout or something. Show me a healthy looking nafri.

View attachment 3146685
I'm going to steal that donkey one day!!!

View attachment 3146651

View attachment 3146683

View attachment 3146685
north africans arent just half black and half white:lul:theyre their own thing. theyre sandnigs

north africans arent just half black and half white:lul:theyre their own thing. theyre sandnigs
A decent few quadroons (quarter blacks) look a bit North African. I wouldn't say they're half and half but they're a clear mixture of both.

I more or less group them with nafris since they often exhibit a lot of the same traits. What pheno are you actually then?
my phenotype is a combination of proto-iranid and gracile med.
Makes sense because I'm half Persian and half Levantine.

• +1
Egyptians are just coping Nafris who think they’re something else

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and silently_said
Just post ltns theory