Hot take on NEETs.

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Now look obviously I understand the reason for NEETs and like yea if you’re in a very stable situation family + financial wise. It makes sense why you would NEET.

I won’t deny even at the worst in my life I’m not in a position at all where I could genuinely experience poverty at all . I will admit this in that area I don’t have it off at all.
But I don’t understand the point of being a neet if you really do come from a low income family and can risk a lot from not working. I don’t know man I also have ASD + adhd and it’s hard but even I have wageslaved.

Now if you get government benefits sure I can understand that but a lot of the NEETs get 0 government benefits. I see no reason to really NEET in a position like that. I think it’s even worse when you’re like homeless like some users here . Like idk man I get normies suck but I would work 3 jobs just to avoid a situation like that if I was in his shoes. Like yea anyone can be homeless but I mean living in your car is different from the standard homeless you see.

This video kinda sums it up. Idk man I just don’t see what’s the point of making your life harder by being a neet under these conditions. This isn’t to shame anybody at all it’s honestly a genuine question.

@wishIwasSalludon @Jason Voorhees @cromagnon @sportsmogger @IAMNOTANINCEL @disillusioned @TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and sportsmogger
I hate the faggot such an annoying faggot he is

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel