Hot women all over the world are more blackpilled than us.

chadlife10

chadlife10

Bronze
They absolutely know that 99% of the shit they've accomplished, is because of their looks...

Models know that her looks are the most important thing in her life, this is why they take so much care of themselves.

Actresses know that they get into roles because they are hot

Hot MILF Housewives know that the rich cuck who married her did it because she was hot....

Media News Reporters (who most are hot as fuck) know that they got the job bc they are hot....

The list goes on and on....

Whenever YOU see a REALLY hot girl, know that she is prolly more blackpilled than you Lol.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 14262, to be human and 2 others
Yeah and its proof you dont need this shitty mental masturbation website to be blackpilled tbh

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Yeah and its proof you dont need this shitty mental masturbation website to be blackpilled tbh
thing is tho normies can know their ugly but don’t know why / don’t even know that they can improve through surgery / have a heavy stigma against surgery

so knowing that looks matter without knowing how to improve it is just suifuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: to be human
thing is tho normies can know their ugly but don’t know why / don’t even know that they can improve through surgery / have a heavy stigma against surgery

so knowing that looks matter without knowing how to improve it is just suifuel tbh
True but I honestly think if you haven’t got a bite/jaw issue surgery is mostly cope as well. Well not entirely cope but normally small improvements and often bad risk/reward

Everyone knows about leanmaxxing which is the number 1 looksmax for most but they can’t be bothered to do it (including this website lol)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, chinpilled69 and Deleted member 17920
True but I honestly think if you haven’t got a bite/jaw issue surgery is mostly cope as well. Well not entirely cope but normally small improvements and often bad risk/reward
true but i see so many ppl irl that would benefit from bimax + genio

and i feel like quite subtle implants can improve a lot of people (don’t know tho tbh haven’t seen a lot of results of people doing this)
a small improvement is 100x better than being botched/uncanny tbh

true but i see so many ppl irl that would benefit from bimax + genio

and i feel like quite subtle implants can improve a lot of people (don’t know tho tbh haven’t seen a lot of results of people doing this)
a small improvement is 100x better than being botched tbh
Youre right tbh

probably like 50% of the population are bimax candidates

But I think most of the obscure surgeries discussed on this site (which barely anyone actually gets tbh) are cope - well maybe not entirely ineffective, but have bad risk reward/ratios in msot cases

But I think most of the obscure surgeries discussed on this site (which barely anyone actually gets tbh) are cope - well maybe not entirely ineffective, but have bad risk reward/ratios in msot cases
which ones
like OBO and that shit?

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax

stop comparing yourself to normies and start comparing yourself to the greats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
which ones
like OBO and that shit?

Jaw surgery if you’ve actually got bite issues is legit

Hair transplant is legit

Nose job is legit but semi risky

LL is legit but very long recivery and extreme + you can just elevator shoe max and lifts

I think most other surgeries are just bad risk/reward for most people tbh- maybe there’s some obscure cases where it’s worth it but too many results are eiher just underwhelming or uncanny

Like a canthoplasty for example- I’ve seen so many results and most just look either barely any difference or very unnatural, with like 10% actuslly looking good. What makes you think you’ll be one of the lucky few who gets good result?

Jaw surgery seems to reliably ascend so long as there’s a bite issue to be addressed

OBO is just insanely extreme for minor benefit and like 1 PSLer has ever got it so not even really any point discussing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and ifyouwannabemylover
Jaw surgery if you’ve actually got bite issues is legit

Hair transplant is legit

Nose job is legit but semi risky

LL is legit but very long recivery and extreme + you can just elevator shoe max and lifts

I think most other surgeries are just bad risk/reward for most people tbh- maybe there’s some obscure cases where it’s worth it but too many results are eiher just underwhelming or uncanny

Like a canthoplasty for example- I’ve seen so many results and most just look either barely any difference or very unnatural, with like 10% actuslly looking good. What makes you think you’ll be one of the lucky few who gets good result?

Jaw surgery seems to reliably ascend so long as there’s a bite issue to be addressed

OBO is just insanely extreme for minor benefit and like 1 PSLer has ever got it so not even really any point discussing it
thoughts on implants?

all women are blackpilled boyo

No. Many are deluded (ugly feminists)
they're just high on copium. only men actually believe a lot of the dumb shit that people say.

thoughts on implants?
risk of looking uncanny is too high imo-

not saying there arent any good results out therre just think for most people its a bad gamble

risk of looking uncanny is too high imo-

not saying there arent any good results out therre just think for most people its a bad gamble
what about quite subtle ones

not worth the money?
seems like a low chance of botch/being uncanny

what about quite subtle ones

not worth the money?
seems like a low chance of botch/being uncanny
No the money is always worth it

Ascenion > money

I just haven’t seen that many good results to justify it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920

Everyone knows about leanmaxxing which is the number 1 looksmax for most but they can’t be bothered to do it (including this website lol)
Not everyone is morbidly obese, most of us cant leanmaxx cause we're already skinny and cutting bf % wont make a difference in fact it will make us look worse

Not everyone is morbidly obese, most of us cant leanmaxx cause we're already skinny and cutting bf % wont make a difference in fact it will make us look worse
I disagree- even leanmaxxing from 15% to 12% makes a big difference- its not just morbidly obese people who benefit

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I disagree- even leanmaxxing from 15% to 12% makes a big difference- its not just morbidly obese people who benefit
Life fuel. 4 years ago I reached 15% and bitches were complimenting me in malls, university, etc. Unfortunately I felt for the bulk meme and never reached those numbers again (15%). In your personal experience, what changed the most fom 15 to 12%? in terms of bitches?

No. Many are deluded (ugly feminists)

Landwhales also. Look at Lizzo. LMAO. Hurts my soul watching her rise to fame.

American society for ya
she is 1000% aware. she is just profiting off it

im like 10% bf and i have a fat face, suifuel

They should be killed, it doesn't matter how blackpilled they are

*in call of duty*

They absolutely know that 99% of the shit they've accomplished, is because of their looks...

Models know that her looks are the most important thing in her life, this is why they take so much care of themselves.

Actresses know that they get into roles because they are hot

Hot MILF Housewives know that the rich cuck who married her did it because she was hot....

Media News Reporters (who most are hot as fuck) know that they got the job bc they are hot....

The list goes on and on....

Whenever YOU see a REALLY hot girl, know that she is prolly more blackpilled than you Lol.
They always keep putting these young attractive women as tv host or news reporters for big tv stations, because they know they turn into milfs and can help retain more viewers before their replaced. Sexual attraction cannot be forced, age doesn't matter as long as the person is sexually appealing people will want to fuck and tune in to watch said person. Theis shanon bream women was 1995 miss texas . Most of the folks watching the news came to watch her to be sexually excited and feel good. SEX SELLS.

People on opposite ends of the looks spectrum both monstrously ugly and angelic appearances tend to be the most blackpilled on the distribution curve. Only those in the center(normies) cope with bluepilled and it's various forms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
People on opposite ends of the looks spectrum both monstrously ugly and angelic appearances tend to be the most blackpilled on the distribution curve. Only those in the center(normies) cope with bluepilled and it's various forms.
Correct.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Nah nobody looksmaxxed more than me. Ever.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
They are more lookism but not blackpilled. Redpill is more about the truths and secrets behind female dating strategies, blackpill is moreso about the general truths of not only FDS, but the related subjects of female nature as well as lookism. BP is far deeper than just knowing looks matter, because even a 10 year old can come to the conclusion that looks are important when he sees that all his schoolmates get better treatment when they wear the latest shoes and clothes. Cute females in general and by nature are really not dedicated into studying, understanding. and walking with the pills/manosphere in its totality, so are usually biased when it comes to truths about redpill or blackpill (which is why they have the middle ground like purple pill debate).

People here really dumb down when they say BP=lookism.

Id say that your model is more blackpilled than people on looksmax, but not more blackpilled than a actual blackpiller, because really by definition- to be blackpilled your required to already know redpill, bluepill, and purplepill knowledge etc. Well that what it used to be at least, before the autists started an echo chamber of "looks matter!" Before that blackpill was the natural evolution of a fellow piller after hes already been years absorbed into truths about female dating strategy's and was tired of the echo chamber. The other evolutions later would be MGTOW then what people refer to the "godpill". Really the whole pill thing is about waking up from the matrix/knowing truth hence the matrix reference.

People here dont make it farther than lookism and many here are not even redpilled, or know shit about female nature let alone any other variety of related truths in general so yea. Maybe those shallow hoes are more blackpilled than most here.

Last edited: