Hottest girl on Manila tinder so far

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
D67803AB 2579 4A89 BA48 B8333D9F660E

You mfs said sea girls were ugly… you can’t tell me you wouldn’t hit. Plus there are tons of cute girls. I don’t get all the shit you guys say. Stop Asian hate!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 15305, MikeMew'sBitch and 17 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, sandcelmuttcel, Chadeep and 4 others
All fun and games until she pulls out her 4 incher.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14781 and 13 others
Trannymaxxed

• +1
Reactions: 189, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
View attachment 1346876
You mfs said sea girls were ugly… you can’t tell me you wouldn’t hit. Plus there are tons of cute girls. I don’t get all the shit you guys say. Stop Asian hate!
Bottom of the barrel for the Mongoloid race. Gotta refine them tastes, Ooga Booga.

It does look like a tranny when zooming on it's hands. Anyways this girl, if that's what it really is, is truly low quality for Asian women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 7224
Bottom of the barrel for the Mongoloid race. Gotta refine them tastes, Ooga Booga.

It does look like a tranny when zooming on it's hands. Anyways this girl, if that's what it really is, is truly low quality for Asian women.
You kidding me? She looks good. Where can I find girls like these if I SEAmax :ogre:.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Oldcels only

• +1
You kidding me? She looks good. Where can I find girls like these if I SEAmax :ogre:.
For an Asian she looks like garbage. Like a scoundrel from the slums.

OIP

This is more of what you're gonna want to aim for if you're interested in Asian women.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
That's a man

• +1
Go to any slum or tourist area in Manila, Bangkok, Phnom Penhh, Angeles City etc. It will be cwawling with girls like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 7224, Lolcel and 2 others
Looks like a malnourished Filipino boy wearing a dollar store wig.

Just like the majority of chink women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, sandcelmuttcel and OOGABOOGA
Sea bro I don’t have East asia money
You can find pretty good quality girls in Vietnam willing to date you, if you're not a monster, without having to pay for really anything besides meals. Meals are very cheap in the Nam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, bwrauycnee and OOGABOOGA
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7224

Seen way hotter filipina girls

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
You can find pretty good quality girls in Vietnam willing to date you, if you're not a monster, without having to pay for really anything besides meals. Meals are very cheap in the Nam.
Oh like move in with a girl? Fuck that would be clutch. I could stay over there for so long if I was trading dick for a bed and a roof

• +1
bruh i hope i can actually travel unvaxed in the next few years

i want to leave antarctica and get some sideways pussy

• JFL
That’s a tranny ? JFL woulda fooled me

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and OOGABOOGA
Oh like move in with a girl? Fuck that would be clutch. I could stay over there for so long if I was trading dick for a bed and a roof
In 2017/2018 I rented out the entire top floor of a hotel in Saigon for 5 million dong a month ($220).

I don't mean move in with a girl. That would be impossible. Just pay for all the meals on dates and always be the driver whenever you travel together on a motorbike. She could move in with you though. Go there with a small bit of money and don't worry. Even if you go broke you can still get back on your feet.

Last edited:
  • Woah
In 2017/2018 I rented out the entire top floor of a hotel in Saigon for 5 million dong a month ($220).

I don't mean move in with a girl. That would be impossible. Just pay for all the meals on dates and always be the driver whenever you travel together on a motorbike. She could move in with you though. Go there with a small bit of money and don't worry. Even if you go broke you can still get back on your feet.
The Airbnb’s don’t seem that cheap comparatively. Like 300 for a little room with a twin bed. Where do I find a deal like that one?
bruh i hope i can actually travel unvaxed in the next few years

i want to leave antarctica and get some sideways pussy
what?

• +1
The Airbnb’s don’t seem that cheap comparatively. Like 300 for a little room with a twin bed. Where do I find a deal like that one?

what?
I've never used Air bnb. Get a xe om. A xe om is a motodop. They're all over Vietnam and Cambodia, and will drive you anywhere you want to go on the backs of their motorbikes for pennies. They also can get you anything you want from drugs to girls, to cheap living arrangements. You can find plenty that speak good English in any tourist area. Spend a couple nights in a hotel touring while you have your xe om find you a cheap suitable place to rent by the month.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 15363 and OOGABOOGA
The fuck. She is a tranny? Looks good tho :ogre:
@OOGABOOGA @Jamesothy @cloUder

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and OOGABOOGA
The fuck. She is a tranny? Looks good tho :ogre:
@OOGABOOGA @Jamesothy @cloUder
Hard to tell. But zoom in on the hands. Very well could be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and OOGABOOGA
I've never used Air bnb. Get a xe om. A xe om is a motodop. They're all over Vietnam and Cambodia, and will drive you anywhere you want to go on the backs of their motorbikes for pennies. They also can get you anything you want from drugs to girls, to cheap living arrangements. You can find plenty that speak good English in any tourist area. Spend a couple nights in a hotel touring while you have your xe om find you a cheap suitable place to rent by the month.
Screenshotted for future reference and I might pm you at some point about this. Didn’t know you jbw maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 12002
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 14867
Screenshotted for future reference and I might pm you at some point about this. Didn’t know you jbw maxxed
I was more or less just traveling and doing drugs. Spent more than 10 months there collectively though. But yeah. I can definitely help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and OOGABOOGA
giga high IQ

@OOGABOOGA SEA living rent-free in your head since you saw that even the bloated autistic manlet got laid by some real cute asians :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 10104
high tier becky with body halo. if thats the hottest you can find...

• JFL
plenty of hot girls in sea/ea but this aint it chief

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7098
That’s a tranny ? JFL woulda fooled me
It’s a harsh world out there, you gotta be vigilant at all times at every spot for them trannies. The hot girl next door you’re talking to could be packing a 6 incher

Does it even matter if shes a tranny, like cmon u bunch of bitches. If she look like dyke and has a hole it doesnt matter if its a tranny or not. You fuck him in the ass and cum inside, whats the deal bro?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
plenty of hot girls in sea/ea but this aint it chief
high tier becky with body halo. if thats the hottest you can find...
It’s a bait thread, she’s trans
giga high IQ

@OOGABOOGA SEA living rent-free in your head since you saw that even the bloated autistic manlet got laid by some real cute asians :lul:
It’s been in my head tbh tbh I just want tight pussy with low effort and without staying up hella late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
It’s a bait thread, she’s trans

It’s been in my head tbh tbh I just want tight pussy with low effort and without staying up hella late
How tf did I miss the obvious joke wtf. My fault for not reading the post and just reading what the other retards said I guess lmao

• JFL