How 2 be limitless? [Dedsrs]

K

kegelmaxer

Copemaxxing ideation
Modafinil is lauded compared to nzt48 from the movie limitless but it doesn't do shit, by that I mean it barely makes a dent.

I want to eviscerate my brain fog with non stop (or minimised) motivation hiccups, significantly improved focus, mental clarity, ability to make connections and creativity. Is there a way to do that which isn't cope (serious)

Modafinil is lauded compared to nzt48 from the movie limitless but it doesn't do shit.

I want to eviscerate my brain fog with non stop (or minimised) motivation hiccups, significantly improved focus, mental clarity, ability to make connections and creativity. Is there a way to do that which isn't cope (serious)
Try Adderall or Ritalin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, delusionalretard and kegelmaxer
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
over for jocko-cels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
over for jocko-cels.
95958EE9 D7A4 468B 92D1 A83D070C7325

Adderall 5mg 5 days on 2 days off and semax

• +1
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 14274 and kegelmaxer
Methamphetamine

• JFL
Reactions: kegelmaxer
Modafinil is lauded compared to nzt48 from the movie limitless but it doesn't do shit, by that I mean it barely makes a dent.

Phenibut and adderall. Also blast testosterone.

Wait so what’s the answer? I’m looking for the same exact thing.
Methamphetamine?