HOW 2 BUILD GOOD PSYCHIQUE WITH ONLY BARBELL N BENCH + rack??!!!1??!1

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Banned
My father got me a bench press (it can change positions, like incline and normal and decline n shit)

So i have rack and bench + barbell with plates that can go up to 200kg, i need me a nice workout routine. I can progressively overload 2.5kg.
I can workout max twice a week. every session can be 1 hour and 30-45 minutes MAX

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and MA_ascender
How to make workouts with only barbell n bench press? :(

• +1
Reactions: ey88
rows, bench, ohp, squat

meanwhile chad or ur avg bbc genetics teenage hs student does pushups and pullups and builds an aesthetic physique thx to bones and insertions

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
physique is cope. my oneitis said she swipes left on ripped guys

My father got me a bench press (it can change positions, like incline and normal and decline n shit)

So i have bench + barbell with plates that can go up to 200kg, i need me a nice workout routine. I can progressively overload 2.5kg.
I can workout max twice a week. every session can be 1 hour and 30-45 minutes MAX
goated dad tbh. W for him. send him my regards

• Love it
rows, bench, ohp, squat

meanwhile chad or ur avg bbc genetics teenage hs student does pushups and pullups and builds an aesthetic physique thx to bones and insertions
Nah. I will throw chad to the ground.
But if I only do OHP wont i get a muscle imbalance? Between my lat and rear delts?

for back dumbbell rows and barbell rows
for chest bench press and incline dumbbell press
for bis hammer curls and bi curls
for tris just keep doing chest
for shoulders dumbbell shoulder press and lateral raises
for legs squats, Bulgarian split squats and calf press

rep this cus yea

• +1
physique is cope. my oneitis said she swipes left on ripped guy
not even gonna argue with u

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and beefliverontop
While my oneitis told me she hates skinny or fat men. She liked jacked men.
Everyone has a type Buddy. Just because some ltb doesnt like jacked men every girl dont want it .

For example . I know men who like fat woman. Does that mean we all like fat woman?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
While my oneitis told me she hates skinny or fat men. She liked jacked men.
Everyone has a type Buddy. Just because some ltb doesnt like jacked men every girl dont want it .

For example . I know men who like fat woman. Does that mean we all like fat woman?
yea lol true
women in general prefer well built guys
high health indicator

for back dumbbell rows and barbell rows
for chest bench press and incline dumbbell press
for bis hammer curls and bi curls
for tris just keep doing chest
for shoulders dumbbell shoulder press and lateral raises
for legs squats, Bulgarian split squats and calf press

rep this cus yea
Thanks bro. But I literally said i only have barbell. I dont have dumbbells

Bench, OHP, Rows, Skullcrushers, Barbell Curls, Squats, Deadlifts, and try to find somewhere to do pull ups

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and beefliverontop
buy a bench and a pull up bar can get them off amazon warehouse but be careful cause my last amazon warehouse pull up bar broke on me when i had weights attached to my balls :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, beefliverontop and ey88
What she actually means is she swipes left on UGLY ripped guys, not ripped chads

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater, Apparition, beefliverontop and 1 other person

So i have bench + barbell with plates that can go up to 200kg, i need me a nice workout routine. I can progressively overload 2.5kg.
Are you trying to build your whole body? or just your upper body?

• +1
buy a bench and a pull up bar can get them off amazon warehouse but be careful cause my last amazon warehouse pull up bar broke on me when i had weights attached to my balls :feelsgood:
Alright. I have bench. No pull up bar tho. I have bench n barbell with weights. Any exercises you recommend?

Hyperplasia method i sell for 40 euros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and beefliverontop
every guy's dream girl is the most beautiful woman in the universe to him tbh
this was the case with my old oneitis. this one is actually one of the most desired women in the countyr and she KNOWS

I mean lat as in my lateral delts. The side delts. The overhead press only trains front delt right? Or am i wrong
u will get some rear delt activation from ohp but u can focus ur rear delts with wide grip, high barbell rows easily
lateral delts just use the plates themselves to do side lateral raises

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Oh then you're golden you can do all the compounds and add in some isolation work on arms and shit
Okay. I have no way to train my lateral delts tho. Will they already be activated in compounds? Im gonna do OHP, Bench press, rows, squats and deadlifts, skull crushers and bicep curls

Hyperplasia method i sell for 40 euros
Don’t even think about buying this shit jfl, this is what he looks like:

4019536 4018806 4012735 Screenshot 20240314 202000 Video Player

All you need to do is the basic compound movements, get a pull up bar too they are cheap. Unironically use Reddit for this information, see what people on there use with similar equipment.

• +1
damn she's good looking
how tall is she? looks quite tall to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Don’t even think about buying this shit jfl, this is what he looks like:

View attachment 3089253

All you need to do is the basic compound movements, get a pull up bar too they are cheap. Unironically use Reddit for this information, see what people on there use with similar equipment.
My god. What a jump scare. Yea i know i even told him his body isnt ripped so i
dont believe it.
Alright ill check what i can do i guess.
I can use my squat rack for pull ups Maybe.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Okay. But i saw ur body. Why Arent you jacked then?
Because this method expensive and i dont do that often i have detox means i cant do for 2 years anything much .Then u do method u can feel symptoms of proof and see results its biology everytime its work

• +1