HOW 2 BUILD GOOD PSYCHIQUE WITH ONLY BARBELL N BENCH + rack??!!!1??!1

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Banned
My father got me a bench press (it can change positions, like incline and normal and decline n shit)

So i have rack and bench + barbell with plates that can go up to 200kg, i need me a nice workout routine. I can progressively overload 2.5kg.
I can workout max twice a week. every session can be 1 hour and 30-45 minutes MAX

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and MA_ascender
Because this method expensive and i dont do that often i have detox means i cant do for 2 years anything much .Then u do method u can feel symptoms of proof and see results its biology everytime its work
show me some people who are jacked bc of this

o ripped chad would want her tall ugly ass anyway.
so you think chad wouldnt want this:

so you think chad wouldnt want this:

i mean. Who wouldnt fuck her lol. Shes an exception. But chad wouldnt fuck her. Chad would fuck stacy rather than this LTB

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
6'4 250lbs or even more 57yo about doing hyperplasia for 5 years his arm big as arnolds
show me some people who are jacked bc of this
Screenshot 20240130 063609 YouTube

Regular training are sarcoplastmic hypertophy so when u are born for example with 10 muscle cells u only make them bigger .hyperplasia build more of them means u can make 50 cells bigger that means u build new genes .People says muscle is genetic but u can make more cells that means u kinda build new genes on top your originals
Okay? Whats the difference between hyperplasia muscle and normal muscle built by the gym and bulking?

• +1
Reactions: HealthBrahhh and beefliverontop
Bulk makes fiber become bigger there is cells then around them space and inside cell fiber
Okay? Whats the difference between hyperplasia muscle and normal muscle built by the gym and bulking?

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Regular training are sarcoplastmic hypertophy so when u are born for example with 10 muscle cells u only make them bigger .hyperplasia build more of them means u can make 50 cells bigger that means u build new genes .People says muscle is genetic but u can make more cells that means u kinda build new genes on top your originals
Wow. How to.make hyerplasmic muscle?

Do you think you can get hypertophy while training for hyperplasia