How 2 darken and thicken eyebrows?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I know there's ways of doing it but I dunno what products I have the chouce of using and the stuff id need to know about them

Sum1 help pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mogstar, Growth Plate and 1 other person
be ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
minox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 10524, Schönling and 5 others
Peppermint oil for density + eyebrow dye kit. Can also add castor oil - for length. Or simply minoxidil...
I'd go with oils first. For sure.

Peppermint oil for density + eyebrow dye kit. Can also add castor oil - for length. Or simply minoxidil...
I'd go with oils first. For sure.
Are any of these permanent or last long or do I have to use them everyday or somethn

Are any of these permanent or last long ?

• +1
Just get microblading

• +1
happy new year

Peppermint oil for thickness
Dye for color

Use minoxidil and yes if you use it for long enough the hairs will become terminal (or permanent). Also use tweezers to shape your eyebrows.
Here is a complete guide to minoxidil;

Last edited:
  • +1
black tea for dying ,works for me
only works brown or black hair

• JFL
Use minoxidil and yes if you use it for long enough the hairs will become terminal (or permanent). Also use tweezers to shape your eyebrows.
Here is a complete guide to minoxidil;
Thx bro.

Do you have autism or OCD? Not tryna insult u genuinely askin cuz of how u use grammar and all ur guides n dat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Thx bro.

Do you have autism or OCD? Not tryna insult u genuinely askin cuz of how u use grammar and all ur guides n dat
No I talk like that because I have read way too many novels (Tens of thousands of pages worth). It was all pointless but it was a good time sink.

• +1
No I talk like that because I have read way too many novels (Tens of thousands of pages worth). It was all pointless but it was a good time sink.
Have u read catcher in the rye or the outsiders? Those are the only proper books Ive ever really read

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Hair dye or eyebrow pencil or minox, works for me

This is what I have read so far:
View attachment 1070360
Jesus you really do have OCD lol

I'm the opposite to u I don't rlly like fantasy books/films I prefer slightly more realistic things e.g. I wouldn't watch something like avengers or star wars cuz I'd prefer american psycho or goodfellas

• +1
try it urself and see for urself
1put hot water in cup with tea bag wait for it too cool down then apply to brows overnight
Thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
Im glad to see u r trying to looksmaxx

• +1
Thx bro. Only just found out what looksmaxxing is.
I know you are trolling but I wouldn’t be surprised if u weren’t, I was the one who told u what “ipd” meant jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Dye

• +1
use your own poop as fertilizer if it works on plants why wouldnt it also work on eyebrows

• +1
use your own poop as fertilizer if it works on plants why wouldnt it also work on eyebrows
That's what @kjsbdfiusdf does to his skin I think

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
I have had pretty much nothing to do since covid so I read quite a bit.
I read like half but dropped most of them because I can’t commit to thousands of chapters but what I’m wondering is how the fuck did u stick with RSSG for almost 3k chapters? he’s only around level 150-200 by that lmao.

• +1
I read like half but dropped most of them because I can’t commit to thousands of chapters but what I’m wondering is how the fuck did u stick with RSSG for almost 3k chapters? he’s only around level 150-200 by that lmao.
It always stayed interesting to me. I'm rereading it currently because it just got off of hiatus recently and I forgot a lot of it.

Things do get pretty crazy in the current chapters though:
He gets a legendary weapon (Disintegration Ax), there's this time skip that happens, his real identity gets discovered.
Hes only at tier 4 though (If I remember correctly)

Last edited:
try it urself and see for urself
1put hot water in cup with tea bag wait for it too cool down then apply to brows overnight
is it semi permanent - permanent?

It always stayed interesting to me. I'm rereading it currently because it just got off of hiatus recently and I forgot a lot of it.

Things do get pretty crazy in the current chapters though:
He gets a legendary weapon (Disintegration Ax), there's this time skip that happens, his real identity gets discovered.
Hes only at tier 4 though (If I remember correctly)
I’m bordering between reading RRSG or Legendary Mechanic

which would u suggest? I don’t really like arcs where i have to push through 100-200 chapters so something that is interesting throughout the entire read.

• +1
Apply 5ml of genetics

it all depends on ethnicity

I’m bordering between reading RRSG or Legendary Mechanic

which would u suggest? I don’t really like arcs where i have to push through 100-200 chapters so something that is interesting throughout the entire read.
Then you probably wouldn't like legendary mechanic. Not much really happens in that series.

• +1
Reactions: vitaminD3