HOW 2 GET OUT OF MALADAPTIVE DAYDREAMING!😭

• OP π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Start date
π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

if you wanna TAG me then copy π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„•
HOW THE HECK CAN I GET OUT OF MALADAPTIVE DAYDREAMING?πŸ€” I hv been suffering from this Disease(or disorder) since a Year NOW!!😭😨 Plz help me How can i put my mind into Studies or Looksmaxxing?:trepidation::cry::feelswhere:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Solution
Mouthbreath
I have been day dreaming in school all the time. Sometimes in math class, I was asked to answer a question, I would look at the blackboard and only see gibberish, I didn't understand anything. I didn't even know what the topic was, even though we had the same topic since a couple of months already. Because as soon as the hour would start I got into a trance like state where I would start day dreaming, sometimes while drawing something. In the past years I've been out of school and study at university. I have rarely been day dreaming, when studying there was not a single time when my thoughts wandered of. Day dreaming for me is directly correlated with how interested I am into what I'm doing and how challenging it is.
I have been day dreaming in school all the time. Sometimes in math class, I was asked to answer a question, I would look at the blackboard and only see gibberish, I didn't understand anything. I didn't even know what the topic was, even though we had the same topic since a couple of months already. Because as soon as the hour would start I got into a trance like state where I would start day dreaming, sometimes while drawing something. In the past years I've been out of school and study at university. I have rarely been day dreaming, when studying there was not a single time when my thoughts wandered of. Day dreaming for me is directly correlated with how interested I am into what I'm doing and how challenging it is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Cidre enjoyer
Solution
Might have this as well or atleast something similar.
It’s a death sentence for a blackpiller because you constantly imagine being a chad and living your dream life in your thoughts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, IMZLEGEND and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Might have this as well or atleast something similar.
It’s a death sentence for a blackpiller because you constantly imagine being a chad and living your dream life in your thoughts
u r r8 i too while daydreaming all the time think abt slayin stacies while putting little to none effort into it!!:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: It's over if i dont correct myself now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND