How 2 grow weed indoors?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Can someone pls explain how i do this? i wanna start growing weed and selling either online or IRL.

Plus also how to avoid banks getting suspcious when a lot of money suddenly starts pouring into a complete losers account?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, Lygodactylus, mafiaboy and 2 others
search up a guide retard there are plenty

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, incel194012940 and sergeant blackpill
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 18244
search up a guide retard there are plenty
I just want a simple, short guide. Just tell me what i need and a brief step by step guide.

1. the most important thing of growing cannabis, you need good seeds, buy them from a reputable source otherwise they will not germinate if they're too dry and waste your time and money (ive had experience with growing dried seeds and they didnt germinate at all)

2. plant one seed at the centre of a pot with good soil that is big enough for it to permanently grow in

3. make sure the humidity is high in the place ur growing get a humidifier when ur growing ur weed otherwise it will have problems sprouting, i recommend growing this in a tent or in a garage closet

4. get some good lighting source, aquarium LED lights will do, get some fans too for airflow in ur growing room

5. that's about it, your weed will grow nicely and very easily if you germinate them properly i recommend using fertilizers like calmag and bloom so that it will harvest quality buds.

CALMAG PLUS - Bio-available Calcium and Magnesium Fortified with Nitrogen,  Amino acid, trace element and AG Plant Hormone Liquid Fertilizer (Agrostar  Brand) for Vegetables, Durian, Fruits & All ornamentals 1L (Black) -

calmag for their minerals bloom to harvest bigger buds

i recommend looking up some youtube examples on how to use these fertilizers and the rest of the growing process since i wanna keep these steps short

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and sergeant blackpill

heres a little experiment i did to germinate the seeds, grew it in a PC case and transferred it into my closet to get more room for it to grow

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, sergeant blackpill and Tallooksmaxxer
Start by not asking those kind of questions in fed honeypots

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 3828, Exercise4cel and 3 others
they gonna eventually bust down my door anyway, i'm not afraid, i might as well go down hard with stacks of cash money, if i'm lucky i'll be ascending with surgery before that moment comes, so that i can get bailed out like meeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
they gonna eventually bust down my door anyway, i'm not afraid, i might as well go down hard with stacks of cash money, if i'm lucky i'll be ascending with surgery before that moment comes, so that i can get bailed out like meeks
good luck being so good looking you look like meeks even after surgery

good luck being so good looking you look like meeks even after surgery
he himself said anything is possible, and "to never get up"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
growing weed is legal in countries like canada and some us states

i have the attention span of a goldfish and 2 digit IQ, please just tell me what i need
bro u need in in depth guide if u want to make 1.5k a month Ull need some absolute ZAZA some DANK
also sell to the niggas in near buy high schools and always stay strapped kids are retarded think they hood nd shit finna try to rob u

But yeah to grow good weed you need to watch an actual youtube video in fact a couple of them

selling weed rarely makes you enough bucks to make it worthwhile, at least where i live