How 3 inches of LL changes a man

E

epictroll

Silver
The average height (of men in the US) is normally distributed with a mean of 70 inches and a standard deviation of 3.

If you are 5’4” (64), then 98/100 of men are taller than you, that means you’re taller than only 2/100 or 1/50 men.

If you are 5’7, (67), then 84/100 of men are taller than you, that means you’re taller than only 16/100 men, or you’re taller than 1/6 men.

If you are 5’10”, you are taller than 1/2 of men.

If you are 6’1” (73), then 84/100 of men are shorter than you, you are taller than 5/6 of men.

If you are 6’4” (76), then 98/100 of men are shorter than you, you are taller than 49/50 men.

Notice the symmetry around 5’10”.

If you are 5’4” and become 5’7”, you go from being taller than 1/50 to 1/6 men.

If you’re 5’7” and become 5’10”, you go from being taller than 1/6 men to 1/2 men.

If you’re 5’10” and become 6’1”, you go from being taller than 1/2 men to 5/6 men.

If you’re 6’1” and become 6’4”, you go from being taller than 5/6 men to being taller than 49/50.

I think 5’7”->5’10” is the biggest difference of all of these, 1/6 to 1/2 is a very big change, you become “average.”

Statistically I think people perceive things within 1 standard deviation as “normal”, so as long as you’re 5’7” or taller I’d say there’s some hope if you’re GL, any shorter and I’d argue it’s basically over.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Mateusz74, GigaAscender and 10 others
fascinating, but I struggle to save 10 eur per day bro, how can I get fucking LL?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Ruben, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
5'7 to 5'10 is biggest change, but 5'10 to 6'1 is worth it IMO as well to be considered tall.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Elvisandreaa
5'7 to 5'10 is biggest change, but 5'10 to 6'1 is worth it IMO as well to be considered tall.
yeah, getting LL being below 5'6 before is useless imo, just give up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 19499
yeah, getting LL being below 5'6 before is useless imo, just give up.
5'4-'5'6 can work if they get double LL for a total of 5-6 inches. Anything below 5'4 is over tho.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
5'4-'5'6 can work if they get double LL for a total of 5-6 inches. Anything below 5'4 is over tho.
to get 2x LL in western countries u need to be top 0.000000001% most richest people tbh, I'd strongly reject getting LL in shithole like russia or turkey

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and randomvanish
to get 2x LL in western countries u need to be top 0.000000001% most richest people tbh, I'd strongly reject getting LL in shithole like russia or turkey
Paley or Mahboubian for UScels only. $100K+ or get crippled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17244
Paley or Mahboubian for UScels only. $100K+ or get crippled.
even my flat where I live with parents is cheaper than that LL jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Prince88, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
How LL will change a man:
5db.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 8608, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
fascinating, but I struggle to save 10 eur per day bro, how can I get fucking LL?
Go to Parihar for externals. Best Indian surgeon out there.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and PubertyMaxxer
I mean most young normies 20-30 in EE wageslave in IT and it's the best way to moneymaxx in that region, nonetheless it's too risky to me to get LL in poor country. I'd had to be so desperate and earn at least $3k per month

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 17829
same bro , i dunno where these drug dealers get their money from smh

some of us are just born to cope and hedonism maxx

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and oldcelloser
Go to Parihar for externals. Best Indian surgeon out there.
can you link that thread where you changed your eye area and how?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
tf is this
It's when your parents, usually your father, leaves you a shitload of money by the time you turn 18 or 21. It's usually done thru stocks or real estate that your parents set up for you so you just gotta know how to run it and collect the money.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Elvisandreaa and Wallenberg
It's when your parents, usually your father, leaves you a shitload of money by the time you turn 18 or 21. It's usually done thru stocks or real estate that your parents set up for you so you just gotta know how to run it and collect the money.
yeah im from the balkans and we are all to low IQ for this

leave it to the jews , we are made for other things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
$100 000 for LL that's a lot of money.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 19499
  • +1
What do you mean? My pfp is AstroSky
drop his tut

what tf did he do insane eye area ascencion i want to ascend my eye area

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Elvisandreaa
drop his tut

what tf did he do insane eye area ascencion i want to ascend my eye area
I remember seeing a video from him saying that he improved his eye area from mewing :lul:

• +1
  • +1
Fucking copers i hate them

Mewfags
I actually think it works before puberty and maybe a bit after but I don't think it does shit unless you mew all day and know tf you are doing.

• +1
LL from 6'2 to 6'5 will it be worth it? @Gargantuan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Toth's thot
over if you're not 6'5"+

• +1
In Turkey LL is only around 30k

Still expensive but for me atleast absolutely necessary, I'm 5'7, plan 4 inches precise 2 to 5'11

If you do LL with UT, you will heal much faster and then possibly will get much longer for the same timeframe... with I guess no problems in the future.
99.999% people are not able to understand the importance of my statements.
This is my life.

For those who can and are serious about LL, please come back to me for testimonial.

Last edited:
If you do LL with UT, you will heal much faster and then possibly will get much longer for the same timeframe... with I guess no problems in the future.
99.999% people are not able to understand the importance of my statements.
This is my life.

For those who can and are serious about LL, please come back to me for testimonial.
who of what is UT?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Why do LL when you can get 4 inch with Relaxin 2. Arms gains, foot gains, maybe potential for more! A second puberty!:love::love::love: @Thrombo

Why do LL when you can get 4 inch with Relaxin 2. Arms gains, foot gains, maybe potential for more! A second puberty!:love::love::love: @Thrombo
Might not work for everyone.

We need to get down prices for Relaxin-2 by factor 20. That shit is good, but way too expensive...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero