How a basement dweller can live a mogger life

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Your sat in your gaming chair all day. You don’t go gym or have a job. So what do you do?

Well…

Mew 24/7.

Do ab crunches on your chair

Take testosterone/steroid injections to compensate for the lack of muscles.

Have a refrigerator in your bedroom to cool energy drinks or g fuel so you can drink for energy.

Have a 10-20 kg dumbell near your chair to curl biceps or work your shoulders by doing a shoulder press.

Can’t go outside to buy food? No problem ask your mom to paypal you so you can buy food from uber eats

Have a urine receptor near your chair to piss

Have a heater/cooler on hand

Have a blanket

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jattlife, MoggerGaston, descension and 7 others
Have Gfuel

• +1
Reactions: descension
@NorwoodAscender take notes tbh

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 75149 and N1666
suck his cock already?

would take the time to respond hostily but i gotta go pick up my gf and get to bed early because i have a 5 am start tomorrow morning for my internship

✌️
“Yeah this will show them!” ahh reply 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz, Debetro and leanmaxx74
“Yeah this will show them!” ahh reply 😭😭
lol kys please with ur 13 year old zoomer tiktok language

alright im gone fr now, have a great night ambi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 72072
LDAR lifestyle is literally how kings lived like back in the day

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Have a 10-20 kg dumbell near your chair to curl biceps or work your shoulders by doing a shoulder press.
These are victim/klinefelter's tier's dumbbells unless we are talking about lateral raises.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, flippasav and Debetro
These are victim/klinefelter's tier's dumbbells unless we are talking about lateral raises.
Yeah I can do 24 kg shoulder presses for 4 reps 2 sets

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
4 reps 2 sets
How many on the machines (shoulder press)
JFL7

I don’t fucking know because what’s the point in shoulder pressing when you do dumbbell presses?:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Just to test the machine, bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Wdym
Do you see it as weak? Strong? Average? Because that’s actually my current pr (a week ago)
I have diagnosed muscle atrophy and klinefelter's and I started with 45kg on that machine. Whatever. Just keep gymcelling with compound movements, eat enough, sleep, and pray to gandy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I have diagnosed muscle atrophy and klinefelter's and I started with 45kg on that machine. Whatever. Just keep gymcelling with compound movements, eat enough, sleep, and just pray to gandy.
Hang on, I just checked the standards of average lifts. Jeez how tall are you if true?
Weight? Your either trolling or you must be some one big guy…

IMG 8776

• JFL
  • JFL
Standard lifts don't mean shit. Genetic dead ends are bringing down the average. I know a few dalits that started with 102kg bench even though they have never touched dumbbell in their lives (they were 190cm/85kg tbh).

• +1
Standard lifts don't mean shit. Genetic dead ends are bringing down the average. I know a few dalits that started with 102kg bench even though they have never touched dumbbell in their lives (they were 190cm/85kg tbh).
Makes sense I know where your coming from. In terms of bench, I am around 75 kg but the thing is I barely go on it due to dumbbells. But I can definitely push to the 100s by winter

• +1
Makes sense I know where your coming from. In terms of bench, I am around 75 kg but the thing is I barely go on it due to dumbbells. But I can definitely push to the 100s by winter
Keep going

• Love it
self-improvement (=extreme cortisol)

• JFL
i personally lost weight on a bulk while already being underweight, eating a lot is a meme if you dont have eating genes tbh
Eating enough as in having a 200kcal surplus unless you're a fat fuck already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
Impossible, get out and do shit

• Hmm...
self-improvement (=extreme cortisol)
I see it

Some people age by turning down pussy to take cold showers, nofap and intense workouts make them age faster

Just do optimal things and don’t put extra stress on yourself

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Impossible, get out and do shit
Typical graycel response, I hit the gym 5 days a week this is obviously a troll post for shitposting

I see it

Some people age by turning down pussy to take cold showers, nofap and intense workouts make them age faster

Just do optimal things and don’t put extra stress on yourself
never do anything which takes a lot of effort and/or stresses you out a lot. Wait till it becomes easier in the future.

@_MVP_ theory is right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072, _MVP_ and flippasav
never do anything which takes a lot of effort and/or stresses you out a lot. Wait till it becomes easier in the future.

@_MVP_ theory is right
Sigma is a meme to prevent men from slaying even if they are capable with the mogger smv they have

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Eating enough as in having a 200kcal surplus unless you're a fat fuck already.
my broke ass has no money for that kind of diet, i get some surplus every now and then, then go days with eating once a day

• JFL